Who should become a Admin?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Who should become a Admin?

Note: Vote for the biggest n00bies you dare have as admin for a few days!!! (Yes, I'll make a back-up right before I admin them!!!)

Posted by maian

Evanc00leo, no contest.

Posted by Hyper

I bet he bans and deletes me first thing. :D

Posted by Xenos

The thing about Evancooleo is that I think he knows it a joke, but oh well.

Posted by sabre

I VOTE THAT CHARMING SABREDOG FELLOW

I really don't care, in all honesty.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

YOU BETTER BLOCK HIS ACCESS TO THE BACKUP DATABASE JESSE!!!

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Linkman: YOU BETTER BLOCK HIS ACCESS TO THE BACKUP DATABASE JESSE!!!

Er, yeah, don't let him do any Site Maintinence/Statistics and Logs actions. Those are the things that really do need to be blocked. And vBulletin Options. Just to be safe, block styles, for all you know he could delete your phpinclude and then we'd be screwed until you did a database restore.

Posted by Corrupt

It's all about Andyfromspace, Draxamus, and evanc00le0. (no, I'm not calling him 'Night Owl')

Posted by Jesse Smith

Actually, if I move them to admin usergroup, don't I have to do other stuff to actually give them permission to do this or that, like when I gave you access just to edit the templates. I would love to be able to make them admin, but not be able to do anything!!!! :-D

I'm not too sure if I want Real One Bjarni winning. He might get mad and leave for not being able to do anything!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

Yeah, but you should set the permissions to allow them to do everything but Styles/Statistics+Logs/Maintenance.