ITT arcadios blogs for vgc

Posted by Klarth

May 10: So today in class I was thinking about Sephiroth again. Man he is the ****ing coolest **** ever. As soon as I got home I fought him in Kingdom Hearts 2 and it was so AWESOME I cried from how beautiful it was. Then I rearranged my Inuyasha plushies and sat by my phone for a few hours. Nobody called. Then I fell asleep.

May 11: Why do I have to go to school? School is so lame. I'm never going to use anything I learn there anyway. Who needs to know algebra? Not me. I'm gonna be a video game maker for Square-Enix. I don't need any math for that! Stupid math. Played through Kingdom Hearts 2 again yesterday. Then I downloaded some AWESOME manga and talked about it to strangers on the internet. No phone calls.

May 12: Today a girl's hand brushed my shoulder. So happy. Played Kingdom Hearts 2 for a few hours, then sat around refreshing VGC's homepage in my underwear until 3 AM.

Posted by Ant

well, I bol'd.

poco could learn some lessons here.

Posted by Arcadios

Your trolling abilities with not work against my hypocrisy.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Arcadios: Your trolling abilities with not work against my hypocrisy.

The day had been turned to night.
Dark rain clouds hovered over a graveyard and began to pour heavy rain.
A young man who was bearing a golden key could be seen applying the key as a shovel.
The boy who looked around the age of 19 had light tan skin tone, black hair, brown eyes and he wore a brown shirt with a symbol on surface of it, black baggie pants with a hint of white where the knees could be located, light brown, tan shoes which macerated as boots and a light blue open hoodie which did not cover his face.
He continued to use his weapon as a shovel, removing the dirt that was on the ground and moving it to the side for easy access to revert it to it's past location.
A casket could be seen behind the boy along with a body outside it.

You should write more often man

Posted by Klarth

I'm glad you keep the world informed of your tastes, Arcadios!
[quote]Currently Reading: Chobits

"Chobits is a Japanese manga series centred around the tale of a pubescent robot girl in the future and her clumsy virgin otaku "boyfriend". Will Hideki be able to help her discover her sexuality? Find out and dive in!"
[quote]Currently Watching: Read or Die

"OH JESUS MY EYES ARE HUGE I JUST OVEREXPOSED MY OPTIC NERVE"
[quote]Currently Listening: Ice Cube's The Predator

You can run but you can't hide Westside
Nightstalker, ****-talker, run and tell them Mr. L.M
Nigga with a gat and I'm back
Off the everyday prey that I slay
Rolling with a flotation through South Central
Monkey wrench ho' should know that she'll get the Bozack
Cause I'm not starvin' but **** that Johnny Carson ho'
Never had me on the Late Night Show
Comin' with the **** that'll hit
Steady Mobbin' cuz the flavor's good
There goes the neighborhood
Nigga with the third album
How come he don't fall off
Rollin' wit the the sawed-off gauge
Turn the page of the chapter, caught up in the rapture
But you know Anita, she can get the peter
Eat em' yum and you're floored
Mutha **** Billboard and the editor
Here comes the Predator

Posted by Slade

Quoting Ant: well, I bol'd.

poco could learn some lessons here.

x2

Posted by Zeta

nah. pocos doing the better job. klarth's posts make me lol, but poco's make me want to beat him. successful troll.

Posted by Slade

I'd rather laugh than want to beat someone. I must be a pussy or something.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Wow, this thread made me laugh. Well played.

Posted by Klarth

May 13: Spent an hour freeze-framing an episode of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Episode seven is my favourite. It's really good. I took lots of screen captures. I'm going to print them out and stick them up by my bed.

Also I'm going to wash my sheets today.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Zeta: nah. pocos doing the better job. klarth's posts make me lol, but poco's make me want to beat him. successful troll.

Oh and I have a Modest Porygon if you're interested.

Posted by Zeta

LIES

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Zeta: LIES

Posted by Zeta

[quote]Met at Lv.20

Do not want.

Posted by Klarth

You're a stupid EV-fixated glanscheese.

Posted by Zeta

I wanna be a tourneyfag lol

Posted by Stalolin

pokemon tournaments seem like they'd have as much variety as a vending machine "oh look another pepsi sponsored vending machine, guess i can't get coke here lolz" juxtaposed next to "oh look another team of legendaries guess i can't use my favorite natu here lolz"

Posted by Poco

Quoting Zeta: nah. pocos doing the better job. klarth's posts make me lol, but poco's make me want to beat him. successful troll.

my trolling skill is max level.

klarth it seems you have also realized the suckage of metal.

klarth let me help you

[quote]May 12: Today a girl's hand brushed my shoulder. So happy. Played Kingdom Hearts 2 for a few hours, then sat around refreshing VGC's homepage in my underwear until 3 AM.

ok look arcadios thinks GIRLS ARE GROSS EWW unless it is hikari-san then they could sit around eating rice and drinking sake then while they were sexing hikari would turn into sephiroth.

[quote]manga stuff

ok look you don't need captions just post the pictures.

you should include something about ff7 fan fiction, rpg fan-fic in general,.

and also targetting arcadios to troll is like targetting someone mentally handicapped.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Poco]
and also targetting arcadios to troll is like targetting someone mentally handicapped.
"like"? oh lol

Posted by Poco

lmbo

dude you have to include [dokidoki] witch judgment in your future updates of arcadios' blog.

Posted by Poco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26ThCj5ROoQ

this

Posted by Klarth

[QUOTE=Poco;578168]lmbo
ftbrg?

Posted by Poco

Quoting Klarth: ftbrg?

lolshtg

Posted by Shade

omg, inbd. tisnf

Posted by Klarth