They ripped off my poem

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

what the hell this band ripped of my poem I made about abortions, they mada song with the same excact words, I am just amazed and mad

this is the url to the such bastards that ripped off my poem

http://www.myspace.com/thepantysniffers22

Posted by fates warning

4k profile veiws....oh lord, this sure is taking a lot out of your song-writing profits

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

ok ok I copied them, but if I did make thats song I would been the greatest songwriter

OF ALL THE LAND!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: this band ripped of my poem I made about abortions

[QUOTE=PunkRock Sonic;577884]ok ok I copied them

Did you know that liars grow long noses??!! Go look in the mirror!!! :D

Posted by WackoHater

So, you were stupid and put your poem on the net without copyrights and they stole it, your fault man !!!!

[CENTER]:p:[/CENTER]

Posted by Omni

You can't read, can you, WackoHater? He admitted he stole it from that retarded band.

Posted by Tyler Durden

The poem sucks, the writer (whomever) sucks, the band sucks, and the member of complaint.. sucks.

That sounded like a circle jerk, but with sucking.

Posted by G-Sides

i bet it's his band :x

Posted by Linko_16

WE ARE THE PANTY SNIFFERS!! EVERYONE THINKS ALL THIS STUFF IS SO BAD BUT WE ARE REVOLUTIONARY HARDCORE AND UTILIZE DURTY LYRICS!! WE HAVE BROKEN THE BARRIER AND SOON WE WILL RULE THE MUSIC WURLD WITH HOUR DURTINESS!!

For a band that says it insists on old, traditional sound, they sure think they invented everything.

Posted by mis0

Well, obviously the solution here is to burn his house down. :cookie:

Posted by Omni

The "HIV Positive" song sounds like a cheap rip-off of another song I've heard before, but I can't remember who it's by right now.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting Misoxeny: Well, obviously the solution here is to burn his house down. :cookie:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not the lynchers! anything but them