8. All treehouse of horror eps
9. Who shot Mr. Burns (Both)
10. The one were the Simpsons get locked up for being anti American

Posted by bazariah

im a big fan too

my fave episode is:

treehouse of horror six

Posted by rivercitytecmo

at the risk of sounding elitist and cliched, the simpson just hasn't been as good over the last 8 or so years as it was in the beginning 8 or 9.

anyway, the one with jay sherman has always been one of my favorites. that or "mr. plow".

Posted by Crazy K

I love the simpsons. I cant really name any episodes because I barely watch the show anymore. Since I been excersizing most of the time I really dont think of it.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I really enjoy watching the Simpsons. It's one of my favourite shows. I can't really name specific episodes as being my favourite. Possibly parts in episodes. Some of them are so hilarious I laugh just thinking of it now. But the last couple of years the episodes have been pretty terrible. And I can't believe I missed the episode where they went to Winnipeg.

Posted by Corrupt

I can't name any of the episodes off the top of my head to save my life, but I do enjoy the show when I remember to watch it. Or when I just happen to randomly stumble across it while flipping through the channels.

However, I woke up from a nap last night just as it came on... and I watched it. It was great. It was the one where Bart made a business selling T-shirts with funny/rude phrases on them, along with that quirky magician guy. Yeah...

Posted by Mixhael

"Flaming Moes" and "Homer At the Bat" are at the very top of my list.

Posted by Trigger

I really don't care much for The Simpsons anymore, television here usually shows nothing but repeats that I've seen countless times. The newer episodes are so infrequent that when you see them, they were hardly worth the wait. I'm actually waiting for the show to end, I just wish that I didn't have to wait until 2009 for that to happen.

Posted by Dandelion

My favourite would have to the one where they oil up Groundskeeper Willie and he goes through the heating ducts to find the dog. Oh, classic...an oiled up scotsman.

It's true, the newer ones aren't as good as the old.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

rct is correct. I have nothing more to say.

Posted by Early Demise

The producer guy or whatever came to my school for a fundraiser and was signing pictures and stuff. I would have gone if Homer or some of the cast were there, but they weren't so.....

Posted by RandomizeR

I love the Simpsons. the episode with Frank Grimes is my favorite.