Burzum's Ambient Releases

Posted by Omni

I read really mixed reviews on them, but I like his black metal releases. Are his last 2 albums any good or are they as awful as some people think they are? I'd rather not download them if they're not that good.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Daudi Baldrs is ****ing terrible. Like, Octagon of Bathory terrible. Hlidskjalf however is actually quite good and definitely worth checking out. Keep in mind both were recorded in prison though.

Posted by Omni

I'm aware of how and when they were recorded, but I wasn't sure if they were any good. I'll probably look into them, and I'll keep in mind what you said about that one sucking.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Oh, and Octagon is the worst piece of music every made. Just in case you weren't aware.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I read reviews that said it totally sucks. I hope he records something good when he gets out of jail like he said he would.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Hlidskjalf is an EXCELLENT release, and even Daudi Baldrs isn't that bad. But Hlidskjalf is one of my favorite ambient records ever. If you skip Daudi Baldrs, you won't be missing much. But Hlidskjalf is a MUST.In fact, i'll upload it if your interested.

Posted by Omni

Do it.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

K, gimme a few hours...and it'll be up. Anything else you want off me while i'm at it? Did you ever get around to d/ling Stronghold by Summoning yet?

Posted by Omni

Nope, do that if you want also.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

K, both should be up tonight then. You f**king better upload Pain though. Oh yeah, and Worlds End also! ;)

Posted by Omni

What is World's End?

Posted by Grave Wisdom

World's End Girlfriend, you cock :(

Posted by Omni

Okay, call him by his full name or don't call him at all. You're lucky I was uploading it already. :grrr: