Xbox 360 Core vs. premium

Posted by kidboy

Can somebody let me know the difference between these 2 systems other then the hardrive and hard wired controller? Is it important to have the hard drive?

Thanks,
Kidboy

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Without a hard drive, you're ****ed when it comes to Live. No demos, no patches, maps, etc. etc.

Posted by muffla

yea the core is a waste of money cuz if you buy the premum you get the hd and wired controller with a one month free trial for XBL for up to four diffrent gamer tags, the core you get the system and a wired controler you have to buy the hardrive anywais so thats another 100 bucks. so you end up spending the same amount of money and still have a wired controler.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

core = ****
premium = good

Posted by The Pain

Unfortunatly, at the time I was so desprate to get a xbox I got the core, since it was the only thing they had in stock. It's not all bad if you dont have live. All you need is a memory card and you'll be fine.
But if you want live you defenitly need the Hard Drive so you might as well get the priemium. I learned the hard way so... go with priemium.

Posted by Tabascork

Core = Just the 360, no HDD, no chrome.
Premium = Chrome Disk Tray, 20GB HDD, Wireless Controllers
Elite = Chrome Disk Tray, Black Finish, Wireless Controllers, HDMI, OMG 120GB HDD!!

You end up dropping alot more cash on the core if you get everything thats already included with the premium. It's like paying with credit: You pay extra for paying later.

For just $75 more than premium (i think) you get the 120GB Hdd. Separate HDD will drop you two bills rather than the original $75.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I like the white disc tray more than the chrome =3

Posted by Roger Smith

Change title to Xbox 360's Premium vs ELITE and talk accordingly.