Ted ****ing Ginn!!!!!!

Posted by Cloud 9

I've been a Miami Dolphins fan since the Cowboys rules football. I have to say, I've never been so engulfed with rage in my life! The Dolphins were talkin about trading up to get Brady Quinn and then he falls into their lap and they pick an injured wideout from Ohio st. I guess they decided they dont need a team leader, Thats why we got Culpepper. Who is injured as well I might add. Sorry I just needed to get that off my chest......BTW, John ****ing Beck!!!!

Posted by

I would have loves to get Ted Ginn But We got Kevin Kolb.....dwayne jarret from usc was still on the board but phili got a QB this is like our 8th QB I feel your pain brother

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Sorry for thread-necro but I rarely visit and can't help myself.

Culpepper is done for, he should bow out and retire already IMO. Look for him to get nailed with a hard hit within the first 5 games and sustain a season-ending injury.

Ginn may be hurt now, but he's a very good investment for them. Great potential.

Quinn is a pretentious dick who continues to hold out for the Browns because he seems to think he deserves top-star money coming fresh out of college.