Nintendo DS swears at girl

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[LEFT][URL="http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=48579&in_page_id=34"]Oh *** ahahaha[/URL]

I'll let you make up your own minds, but I'm pretty sure she's entered that herself and used 'IT WUZ TEH GAMEZ' as an excuse.
[/LEFT]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Stopped reading at "computer game." Kids are ****ing liars.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;577028]Stopped reading at "computer game." Kids are ****ing liars.
You therefore missed the epic line 'took her to a vulgar new level'!

Posted by Ant

People sure are stupid!

Posted by Dexter

Girls don't even play games. I call bull.

Posted by Roger Smith

Must be a collaboration between Sony and Microsoft to bring down Nintendo.

Posted by Dexter

It's over. Nintendo's finished.

Posted by Roxas23857

Wow that was one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Posted by Bebop

It's user input text! It's highlighted for ***s sake! Her brother or a friend blatantly did it. ****ing idiot. Scottish are nothing but trouble.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Doesn't the game trade phrases like that over the Wi-Fi connection? I know the GAMECUBE version always did between my friends and me when we would visit each other's towns or residents would move.

Posted by streak101

Shes faking it, and these people are stupid for not noticing that. Get your facts straight is what i say...

of course, it could be what Prince said, but then again why would it say that like in a response?

I've played the game it asks you sometimes those kind of questions where you input your answer, and then it repeats it to you.

Posted by junior senior

this happened to me too on wifi for mario kart somebody username was ****alljews i think i should file a lawsuits

Posted by mis0

You know, you could just write "**** YEAH" on your user icon like I did. UNCENSORABLE!!!1!!!1 Or make a swastika, complete in a white circle on a red background.

As for this: obviously bull****. I guess they wanted media attention or to sue Nintendo. And I'm even more appauled at the amazing amount of research done for the article; none!

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;577028]Stopped reading at "computer game." Kids are ****ing liars.

All videogames are called "computer games" here. Because they're games that, you know, use computers.

Animal Crossing doesn't just trade catchphrases with friends, it trades it with friends of friends. This could've come from just about anyone.

Posted by Cloud 9

I've never played the game before, but, it seems pretty obvious that it was put in by either the little girl or another user. It's freaking highlighted, whats best of all, her parents and the news provider beleived the thing actually cursed at her. Old ppl are naive.

Posted by Roxas23857

Quoting Cloud 9: I've never played the game before, but, it seems pretty obvious that it was put in by either the little girl or another user. It's freaking highlighted, whats best of all, her parents and the news provider beleived the thing actually cursed at her. Old ppl are naive.

I agree parents are very naive and just about believe anything that comes out of little kids mouths.

Posted by Speedfreak

Why would someone who doesn't know the game pay any attention to the fact that it's highlighted? Why would a little girl who doesn't know how the game works online know what is player-created content and what isn't?

Posted by Zeta

GAME EXPERIENCE MAY CHANGE DURING ONLINE PLAY

Posted by MikaFeldy

This happened in Angus..nothing important happens there, don't worry, nobodies gonna care xD

Posted by Klarth

Quoting MikaFeldy: This happened in Angus..nothing important happens there, don't worry, nobodies gonna care xD

Shut up.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

wow, people are dumber than I ****ing thought.

Posted by Colonel

That picture is priceless!

Posted by MikaFeldy

Quoting Klarth: Shut up.

Well that was most certainly unnessesary o.0