hi da

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[LEFT]What did I miss?
[/LEFT]

Posted by Xero

Lots and lots of giggles.

Welcome back :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Lots of mention of fags, fiveheads, the discovery of a sixhead, and my birthday.

Posted by Omni

[quote=The X;577015][LEFT]What did I miss?
[/LEFT]

Everything.

Posted by mis0

You missed ZA WARUDO

Welcome back, y0.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

:(

Posted by Corrupt

turn that :( into a :) RIGHT NOW

p.s. hi

Posted by Xero

Quoting Corrupt: turn that :( into a :) RIGHT NOW

The men has spoken. Do it or he'll spank you hard ;)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So Arc's gone crazy for Death Note since last time?

Me too. :cool:

Posted by Omni

[quote=Xero;577071]The men has spoken. Do it or he'll spank you hard ;)

Stop talking about your sexual fantasies with Corrupt.

Posted by Xero

I'm not even done with Vampiro. How could I top Corrupt already?

Posted by Ant

Quoting The X: So Arc's gone crazy for Death Note since last time?

lol no me.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting The X: So Arc's gone crazy for Death Note since last time?

Correct.
Waiting for Vol. 12 to be released until I start watching the anime and movies even thou I got all of them that have been released already. Since the movies ended differently then the manga, hopefully the same will happen with the anime like [spoiler]Light winning against Near[/spoiler] but I might be alone on that one.
PHM told me you were busy with school, how's it going now?

Posted by Ant

SPOILER TAGS! HOW DO I SHOT THEM? f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]ck.

Posted by Lord of Spam

spoilers: everyone dies

Posted by Slade

HUH

I almost wished you happy b-day the other day. Then I forgot, or something.

Quoting The X: [LEFT]What did I miss?
[/LEFT]

Well, since the nuclear holocaust killed all the Original DAers, we, the children of the Originals, have taken their places. However, some people couldn't find a mate at the Time of Reproduction, so, like, Ant is actually some sort of sentient dog-being, or something. idk, dog-beings are reclusive, and they tell their secrets to no man

besides that nm, u?

Posted by mis0

Couldn't ant, just, y'know, release spores? I mean, he's got foot fungus because of his poor washing habits... i'm sure that counts for something!

Posted by Slade

Quoting Misoxeny: I mean, he's got foot fungus because of his poor washing habits...

*had, he HAD foot fungus. Try to have some respect for the dead, m'kay?

But yeah, that's gross and I'm never sucking on his toes again.

Posted by Ant

don't say thing you don't mean.

and miso, you can't talk about that, you weren't there. which automatically disqualifies you from talking about said activities. rules. follow them.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: rules. follow them.

**** THAT ****

dog-being? Ant's his own best friend.

Posted by Lord of Spam

in before spaceballs

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: and miso, you can't talk about that, you weren't there. which automatically disqualifies you from talking about said activities. rules. follow them.

wait... you actually had a foot fungus? I was merely postulating... BOY OH BOY IS THIS SOME REVELATION!

Quoted post: in before spaceballs

after*

Posted by Zeta

Rewind it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Welcome to last week, DA!

How are things?

new and exciting.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

LAST WEEK IN DA, I DONT EXIST

T-T-T-T-T-TIME PARADOX!

Posted by Zeta

You disappear for too long too much.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Misoxeny: wait... you actually had a foot fungus? I was merely postulating... BOY OH BOY IS THIS SOME REVELATION!

yup, you got me. I like how you took what I said to mean something I didn't mean. But, in retrospect, yes. That's exactly right Peach.

Posted by The Judge

A map of your eyes.

Posted by Lord of Spam

not funny

Posted by The Judge

Ohhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted by Ant

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted by Ant

NICE FUKKEN NINJA BROTHER

Posted by The Judge

NICE NINJA PAL

Posted by Ant

MULTI-TRACK NINJAING!

Posted by The Judge

Zyzex Remix: HIGH FIVE
Mr Fun Mystery: HIGH FIVE!
Zyzex Remix: did you say nice ninja pal in response to my nice fukken ninja brother post?
Zyzex Remix: or is this some new level of ninjaing?
Mr Fun Mystery: new
Mr Fun Mystery: -_-
Mr Fun Mystery: I decided not to comment on that one
Mr Fun Mystery: since I saw you doing it and said "NICE NINJA PAL!"
Mr Fun Mystery: and saw you ninja'd me

Posted by Zeta

in b4 PHM

Posted by Omni

I hate you.

Quoted post: Zyzex Remix: HIGH FIVE
Mr Fun Mystery: HIGH FIVE!
Zyzex Remix: did you say nice ninja pal in response to my nice fukken ninja brother post?
Zyzex Remix: or is this some new level of ninjaing?
Mr Fun Mystery: new
Mr Fun Mystery: -_-
Mr Fun Mystery: I decided not to comment on that one
Mr Fun Mystery: since I saw you doing it and said "NICE NINJA PAL!"
Mr Fun Mystery: and saw you ninja'd me

You guys are real faggots

Posted by Omni

Yeah, pretty the only times I ever talk to Judge and Ant on AIM is when they're like, "LOL wow wtf is up with that post that **** was awesome high five LOL," especially Ant. Judge has only done it a few times and he's not as gay about it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

RAITO-KUN~

Posted by Ant

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Yeah, pretty the only times I ever talk to Judge and Ant on AIM is when they're like, "LOL wow wtf is up with that post that **** was awesome high five LOL," especially Ant. Judge has only done it a few times and he's not as gay about it.

what? man, I think you're imagining **** that you wish happened. I recall speaking to you and starting a conversation about 2 or maybe 3 times. So, I might have done it once, tops. But rest assured, that if I ever do; I'm a huge fag about it.

Posted by Slade

yeah POOP man remember ?? GOOD TIMES LOL