4 ALL U DREAM THEATER FAGZ

Posted by Omni

Okay, so I checked out Systematic Chaos today. I thought it was alright, but it's not even close to the best thing ever, though some people are gonna make a huge deal out of it. I think that "The Dark Eternal Night" and both of the "In The Presence Of Enemies" tracks were the best ones. "Constant Motion" has annoying vocals on it that reminded me of James Hetfield.

Anyway, I'd say it was decent, but not nearly as amazing as some people are going to say it is.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

10 bucks says most people don't rave about it. But like I said in the currently playing thread, the album is pretty cool. Basically, ditch the vocals, shorten some segments and tighten it up a bit. Then again, never really liked DT.

Posted by Omni

I don't think a lot of people are going to go crazy, but I can think of a few, and those are the people I was talking about.

Posted by fates warning

I dont think I really like Labrie's vocals on it, and DT is my favorite band. Other than the vocals, everything is great as usual.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

James Hetfield = awesomeness.

Meh, album was alright. Some parts were great, others boring. I'm not a huge DT fan, but I don't dislike them.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I don't think a lot of people are going to go crazy, but I can think of a few, and those are the people I was talking about.

Oh lawd, I'm sure you're not talking about me, right

Posted by Omni

Of course not. Why would you think that? It's not like you got mad at the people who downloaded it and said they were losers when I was talking to you on AIM or said Dream Theater albums are too sacred to download.

Posted by Shade

Didn't get mad.

But they are too sacred to download. :)

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Bahh, Dream Theater's ok... but i'm not some huge fan. Anyway... new album didn't impress me much, but it was still better than I expected.

Posted by Klarth

Best they've done in well over a decade.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Man, what am I exactly missing? I guess I should listen to it again...

Posted by Omni

SPOILERS: You, sir, aren't missing anything, unless I'm missing it, too. I should listen to it again also.

Posted by Xenos

I hear the rumor that this album was like the older tributes, I feel disappointed.

Ironically I was listening to Learning to Live when I came across this thread.

Posted by Shade

Ironically, I'm listening to Learning to Live right now as I read your post. Great song.

Posted by Gollum

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Man, what am I exactly missing? I guess I should listen to it again...

You're missing being a brainless, conformist, DT dick-sucking retard like the rest of us.

Posted by Shade

masdfndlfajflekjad?

btw that's the sound of 5 cocks in my mouth

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I love it when Shade's honest! :)

Posted by Poco

dream theater sucks, if i was looking for a man to bang me in my tight nipponesse bunghole, i would listen to it.

Posted by Poco

if you listen to any prog metal just chop your emo balls off becaus eyou don't deserve them.

Posted by fates warning

lol, go listen to linkin park or somethin

Posted by Klarth

don't feed the troll

Posted by Poco

don't listen to prog, either