FFIV DS

Posted by Klarth

[url=http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7506/17340490092007050914302ur7.jpg]image the size of roger smith's bruised ego[/url]

HOT

****ING

SEX

Posted by Roger Smith

I don't get it but ******* I want that game.

Posted by Zeta

...not sure if want.

Posted by Klarth

look at cecil. ****ING LOOK AT HIM

this will be glorious. Now we need VI DS

Posted by Ant

I can only see good things coming from this. Hopefully they can expand the stories of some of the other characters more so this go around. I loved the original, so I'll get this one for sure.

Posted by Shade

Hell yes.

Now that they seem to be remaking them for DS, I'll hold off on FFVI and wait for it on this.

Posted by Slade

Heh, I guess this means I'm definitely not going to replay the original any time soon, now. It'd be sweet if you could keep Cecil's visor down. Look at that sketch, it RULZ.

Notice how there aren't any pictures of faggot paladin Cecil.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

That's because nobody likes paladins. Or should.

I still haven't even played through the original. I should do that sometime.

Posted by Poco

yay

finally instead of making a crappy game for the psp (dissidia, crisis core) they've decided to remake a good one.

Posted by Shade

A good one they remade like what, a year ago?

Posted by Zeta

Port w/ extras =/= remake

Posted by Klarth

I'd hardly call FFIII a port.

Posted by Poco

ff III sucked

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I like this because it means they're just may be FFVI (III) coming to DS. That'd give me an excuse to beat it all over again. :]

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Poco: ff III sucked

The DS version wasn't great. I liked the old one way more.

Anyway, I hope to G*d that they do FF6 for DS with new graphics like that. I've always thought that they should remake FF6 with more modern graphics. I mean, the game is a ****ing masterpiece as it is, so I'd be concerned that newer graphics would ruin it (if it ain't broke, don't fix it), but still, I'd like to see it just because.

Oh, and FF5. I've recently gained a TREMENDOUS appreciation for that game. I wish I had played this much of it sooner, but even so, I'm glad that I'm experiencing it now.

Posted by Zeta

For some reason I don't really want to see IV or VI in 3D, but I like the idea of a 3D V. Dunno why.

Posted by keyartist

Why even the ds I like a huge screen to play on, I say come out with it on the PS2 or GameCube, and chalk all final fantasys in a box set, all of them up to seven.

Posted by keyartist

What, hate, there is nothimg wrong with handhelds, I own a GB micro, I just like looking up while playing, easier on my back.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

The thing I like about seeing game released for the GBA is that you have options when you play them. You can play them on a GBA/GBA SP, or on a DS. I, along with many others, I'm sure, have a GameBoy Player on my Game Cube, which I use quite often.

There's really no way you make a thing that enables you to play DS games on a TV based on the interface of the DS.

Honestly, FF3 for the DS really didn't utilize the touchscreen or even the fact that you had two screens at all. There are many games that make excellent use of the two screens and the touchscreen, but FF3 could've just as easily been on a traditional interface, considering that I really didn't use the stylus to play the game. I did from time to time just because I can, but it added very little to the game, and often caused me to make mistakes in battles.

Final Fantasy IV doesn't necessarily need to be on the DS. A 3-D version of the game could do just as well on the PS2 or GC.

I'm hoping that S-E does more with the DS's interface on this game than they did with FF3.

Posted by Zeta

Didn't they use only one screen for bettar grafix?

Posted by Klarth

FFIII's interface was like "hey here's a normal control pad scheme, let's tack optional touch control onto it". That's not too bad. They could have gone the way of whoever it was who developed the new Wario DS game and been all like "hey, here's a touch screen, LET'S WHORE IT TO PIECES, BUTTONS ARE A LAST-GEN FEATURE".

I'm hoping IV will have an interface similar to the new Pok

Posted by Zeta

Yeah, GBA version has a much cleaner script. Though the ATB gauge in battle is ****ed up with glitches and stuff.

Posted by Shade

I bol'd so ****ing hard at that FuSoYa bit that I think I pooped a little.

Posted by Poco

[QUOTE=Klarth;584901]FFIII's interface was like "hey here's a normal control pad scheme, let's tack optional touch control onto it". That's not too bad. They could have gone the way of whoever it was who developed the new Wario DS game and been all like "hey, here's a touch screen, LET'S WHORE IT TO PIECES, BUTTONS ARE A LAST-GEN FEATURE".

I'm hoping IV will have an interface similar to the new Pok

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/ff4dsscan.jpg[/IMG]

'sup?

Posted by Shade

I came.

Posted by maian

rosa's pretty hawt

or whoever she is

id tap that

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Gawd I've still got to play this game.

Posted by Shade

It's pretty great.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Look at them gay my FF4 up.

Posted by Shade

Gay? Look at Rosa!

Posted by cool gamer dad

oh man soooooooooo hot.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting cats: Look at them gay my FF4 up.

How did they gay it up if this is always how they were supposed to look?

Posted by cool gamer dad

Because now they look like they were supposed to look like. :[

Posted by Shade

no sense made

Posted by cool gamer dad

What's so confusing about that? The way they were supposedly intended to look in the first place sucks. I'm skeptical.

They caught on to the fact that the average gamer geek can't play a game that doesn't have at least one anime hottie that they can beat it off to.

Posted by Shade

hell yeah Porom fapfapfap

And Rydia's gonna be tasty.

Posted by cool gamer dad

My world is changing. ;_;

Posted by WillisGreeny

It's always a ****ing contest between my bro and I with who beats an RPG remake first. This round I have the advantage, he doesn't know about the remake yet. :D

Posted by Grave Wisdom

No crap? They are making an FFIV on DS?

Can't believe it took me 3 months to notice this thread!

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/rydiayang.jpg[/IMG]

oh hey look it's the summoner chick and monk guy

Posted by cool gamer dad

hahaha, Yang.

I like Yang very much.

Posted by maian

ohshi, Rydia's a hawt monster.

THAT'S HOW HAWT SHE IS

Posted by Shade

*drools over Rydia*

k im getting this