I am looking for friends

Posted by George

I'm a 6' tall male living and working in Hollywood. I take care of my body and mind and am looking for hot sexy females to have fun with. All ages welcome. Local is nice so we can see each often but also open to other areas as I am frequent traveler and may be in your area soon. I am mainly here just to be friends but I am also open to anything that goes beyond being friends. I like rollerblades and I LOVE sex

Posted by Omni

Wow, that's gotta be the creepiest intro thread I've seen in a while. Welcome to VGC, I guess.

Posted by Philsdad

But there's another version of the story, that big brother didn't tell you back in school! It's more American than atom bombs or baseball, that Mary Jane is an American girl!

Posted by Slade

Quoting George: I'm a 6' tall male living and working in Hollywood. I take care of my body and mind and am looking for hot sexy females to have fun with. All ages welcome. Local is nice so we can see each often but also open to other areas as I am frequent traveler and may be in your area soon. I am mainly here just to be friends but I am also open to anything that goes beyond being friends. I like rollerblades and I LOVE sex

pix

Posted by George

once I can post urls ;)

Posted by Slade

:(

Posted by Ant

gb2 myspace

Posted by George

Thanks for the welcome. I already feel like I belong

Posted by Roger Smith

Fapping to thread as we speak.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

This is rather umm...disturbing.

Posted by Corrupt

No, not really. It's more amusing than anything.

Posted by G-Sides

o george hit me up ;-* ;-* my AIM is "h7per"

Posted by Jesse Smith

Get da URLs of da pictures, knock off the http://www part, and then post da URLs and one of us can turn them in to posted images...unless of course they are p0rn!!!

Posted by mis0

This really wasn't so disturbing, until the rollerblades thing. Somehow, the "I LIEK SEX0R ADN ROLIRBLAIDS!!" just sealed the creepy deal for me. o_o

I want to think this is a prank... but I'm not sure.

Posted by George

Okie dokie. i'll make a picture thread

Posted by Xero

Quoting Corrupt: No, not really. It's more amusing than anything.

dito

Welcome George. Have fun :)

Posted by Iris

15/f/urbed where to meets?

Posted by Tyler Durden

12/mail/is local garbage dump okays? I like it dirty.

Posted by Omni

This guy needs all the friends he can get. He'd be willing to meet you: http://www.myspace.com/meatwadis1337

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Well, i guess I am a little odded out.

back to slitting my wrists and lapping up the blood. [/COLOR]

Posted by Sterling

Quoting George: looking for hot sexy females to have fun with. All ages welcome.

I SMELL A PEDO.

Posted by Corrupt

You're a little late on this one, chief.

Posted by Reve

Okay.....I've got the heeby Jeebys and yet I'm slightly amused at the same time. It's an odd combo.

Posted by Slade

Huh, I'm not "creeped out." I mean, even if he is a pedo...

I just think he's a lonely guy looking in all the wrong places.:( Poor George.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=George;576079]I'm a 6' tall male living and working in Hollywood. I take care of my body and mind and am looking for hot sexy females to have fun with. All ages welcome. Local is nice so we can see each often but also open to other areas as I am frequent traveler and may be in your area soon. I am mainly here just to be friends but I am also open to anything that goes beyond being friends. I like rollerblades and I LOVE sex

This'd be you're first friend..
[URL]http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=198[/URL]

Posted by Raptor

Guys, I have a confession to make. George is my older brother. He's just lying about his age; he's actually 28.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Raptor: Guys, I have a confession to make. George is my older brother. He's just lying about his age; he's actually 28.

He was mean to me on ICQ.

Posted by Iris

Raptor has family? I just assumed he spawned from compost.

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

This thread made me laugh =D

rollerblading is a great, healthy way to pass the time