WackoHater - the greatest poster in the history of the internet???

Posted by Jesse Smith

He THINKS he is!!! Vote and tell him da truth!!! :D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: So I have two of the biggest numb skulls and losers on the web trying to give me, the greatest poster in the history of the internet advice ??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

My dog does make better posts than him, and my dog has been dead for 2 years. I miss him. :(

Posted by PROF CHAOS

lol, Jesse made the poll. I picked my dog makes better posts. But I actually own a cat.

Posted by Creedence

My dog probably smells better than WackoHater also.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Da dog answer means...his posts are all crummy. aka...he's da worst poster on da face of da planet, as pets don't even know how to post, yet they are better than him at posting!!! :D:D:D

Posted by inequity

I think he makes pretty logical points and has great sentence structure.

Posted by WackoHater

How dare any of you forum peons vote against the greatest poster in the history of web forums, you people are mad, sick in the brain like Jesse Smith !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Only on a Wacko forum could this sort of thing be possible !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

I demand Bjarni be added.

Posted by Jesse Smith

We all know Bjarni is a much better poster than WackoHater!!!!

Yo, WackoHater, just to show you how bad your posts are, here iz a few examples of Bjarni's posts!!

[quote]Please don't turn me intro senior member and bann me, please! I have read all rules and everyone is against me! Pelase don't bann me! I don't spam so much! Please try to understand autism! And plus Vgchat won't be better place then I'm banned! My friends will be sad! I do remember about then one was sad about I have been banned! PLease try to understand autism and don't bann me, please! I wan't to have chance to fix my problem! Please give me my chance, please! I'm autism so please don't bann me here too! Please I wan't to be good! I know I know, I will get banned soon, but please give me one more chance! I have read all rules, and I'm doing it 5th per week so please don't bann me! Please! Oh well! I don't wan't to get banned! But nobody understands autism! I wan't to follow all the rules! Please believe me, please! I know why I got banned! That because I acted bad! But I'm stop acting bad! I wan't to follow all the reules! But I'm reading rules all the day and wan't to follow them! It's true!

Yes, I know that! I will be good mod! I'm not stupid, I'm cool, and I'm stop spamming, yes I am, I don't spamming and I will never do so! Yes I will be mod! No problem! I stop spamming and after few days then peoples see how cool I am stop spamming I can be a moderator, yeah peoples hates me, but they don't if they see that I'm stop spamming, I don't spam anymore! I think I can be after 10 months, if Jesse Smith says "yes" he is my friend!

Yes, VGChat is dark hell, there is always night!

It was cool idea! Was it SPAM? Sorry, Jesse! You deleted my thread! Hasn't you liked that? I think not! Sorry, Jesse! I think threads about person aren't welcome here! Sorry! You deleted that! And I know why, it was SPAM, but you told me you like Albert Einstein! Why has you delete it if you like him? I can't understand that! I just can't!

I'm autism so please don't bann me here too! Please I wan't to be good! I know I know, I will get banned soon, but please give me one more chance! I have read all rules, and I'm doing it 5th per week so please don't bann me! Please! Oh well! I don't wan't to get banned! But nobody understands autism! I wan't to follow all the rules! Please believe me, please!

Thanks for my help. Seriously I need help.

And he is a much greater poster than you!!! :D:D:D:D

pze no ban me!! I wacko crackoism!! pze understand wacko crackoism!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Son, did someone hit you on the head with a ball bat when you were young !!!! ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

Do not be upset that Bjarni can post better then you WackoHater!

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I voted yes, ohhhhh shiiiiii

Posted by Poco

wacko hater is gay

hes like a worse version of me

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Poco:
hes like a worse version of me

No such thing.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

I can't believe 4 people voted yes. I know one is WackoHater. ****