Anyone want a 360 Elite?

Posted by Naked Darla

I didn't believe this stuff!
This website (360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3840341)will send you a free Xbox 360 Elite once you have earned enough points or referred 10-13 (depending on which prize package you choose) people to the website. You also have no time limit to do this.

I seriously could not believe that it was real, I thought it was just another BS spam website that starts sending you a ****load of e-mail or somethin. It has only sent me one, and that was a confirmation e-mail upon free registration. Anyway, it seemed like BS to me when my co-worker was telling me about it, but then he got his Elite in the mail. So, I tried it and just four days ago, I got mine in the mail! I've been playing it since. :D
The website is paid by the advertisements.

There is one catch, but it's not much of one.
You have to complete atleast one offer, aswell as the 10-13 people you've referred the site to.
There are a couple offers that are free, but you should read the descriptions on each offer. Personally, I'd ignore the level B offers seeing as you generally have to do more than one to earn 1 credit, and go straight to the level A offers. I chose the Stamps.com offer, I couldn't pass it up.

Seriously, gamers, give it a try. If you don't believe me then read around, look over the site, etc... It's an awesome deal.
Once again, the URL is:
360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3840341

Peace out, fellow gamers.