Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Hint confirmation

Posted by streak101

I've heard that the man in solaceon town, in the building next to the pokemon center(The one who asks you to bring him a pokemon for his article)

will give you master ball by chance. To me it makes sense since he gives 10 of a certain type of pokeball everytime you show him a pokemon, thhey tell me he gives you one masterball.

Has this happened to anyone yet?

Posted by Zeta

Nope, all I've gotten so far are Quick, Timer, and Nest Balls.

Posted by protomanv4

Not me, I don't think this is true, might be, but the only master ball I got is at the Glactic HQ. Pritty sure there is only master ball per game.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting protomanv4: Not me, I don't think this is true, might be, but the only master ball I got is at the Glactic HQ. Pritty sure there is only master ball per game.

Nope, I hear you get one masterball if you win first prize in the lottery. I think it was that way in G/S/C too, at least my friend told me he got one from the lottery in those games.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Mystic Hero: Nope, I hear you get one masterball if you win first prize in the lottery. I think it was that way in G/S/C too, at least my friend told me he got one from the lottery in those games.

truth be told.

which is why it's good to trade. More trainer id's raises your chance of getting the masterbate ball

Posted by Klarth

See I never used my MB in Ruby so now I have two.

I'M SO SPECIAL.

Posted by Shade

I have two anyways. Go me.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Shade32: I have two anyways. Go me.

I'm pretty sure I gave you that second one. At least give me some credit foo.

Posted by O.T.L

i had 4 but i just wasted them on dialga, cressalia,that one pink rare one,andi forgot who else.....

my homie has a whole bunch in hiz fire read..... he just give's him to his pokemon in the pal park....

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I had two, but I threw one at Mespirit because I couldn't be ****ed.

Posted by CS Ryan

Master Balls have ALWAYS been available as first-place prizes in those lotteries.

Posted by streak101

oooo! so close! I got three digits matching in the lottery yesterday!