So who's graduating this year

Posted by Electrical Hazard

Only three weeks until my high school graduation and I was just wondering who else is going to be graduating.

CLASS OF 07 !!!!!!

Posted by Ant

04 4 lyfe

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

03 REPRESENT

Posted by inequity

Im sill a junior!

Posted by Stalolin

oh hey, I get to graduate this year.

woo college, i needed more schoolwork to do anyways.

Posted by mis0

I graduated hgih school last year. It was great. If you're going to college, you're going to love it.

Posted by Omni

I graduated like 4 years ago. LOL early.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Next year... next year. If I go to college, it will be against my will.

Posted by Xero

I graduate from high school in 6 weeks.

Can't wait.

Posted by TendoAddict

Im also in the Class of 07.

Woo?

Posted by MarioStar

I was spose to graduate this year... :.(

Posted by Shin-Ra

^Fail'd

Quoting Ant: 04 4 lyfe

4real.

I don't know if I'm considered a Junior or Senior in college now, but I'm pretty sure it's the latter. I still have a year and a half to two years of school left.

Posted by junior senior

lol im not graduating lol at this rate my councelor says 2011 lol funny cuz i was originally supposed to graduate 2008 :o

Posted by Speedfreak

I "graduated" 2005. England doesn't make a big deal out of it, there's no ceremony or anything.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I am a member of the '06 tribe, myself.

It really wasnt anything that special.[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, they wanted me to pay 200 bucks to go to my graduation. Needless to say, I was happier with the money.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Shin-Ra: I don't know if I'm considered a Junior or Senior in college now, but I'm pretty sure it's the latter. I still have a year and a half to two years of school left.

Same.

I graduated back when I was 16 in 2000 or somethin'.

Posted by nich

I am also graduating this year. Not sure how I feel about that yet.

Posted by Klarth

I left school. Is that applicable?

Actually I'm taking two sets of exams in 08 so I guess that's when I'll "graduate".

America sucks

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Graduated in 04. Fun.

Posted by Kamek

I can't believe I'm graduating this year. High School has truly been one of the greatest and most bittersweet times of my life. The experiences I've had here I wouldn't trade for the world, and I don't think I'd do anything over. Hmm...maybe, I dunno I guess. All I do know, is that in the past four years, I've grown up more than I ever thought possible. I learned about brotherhood, about betrayal, about true love, true loss, about best friends, about the small small handful of people you'll be linked to for the rest of your life no matter what, about adventure, about twilight, about dusk, about summer, about spring, about Manhattan, about how to drive to Boston and back and day for a donut, about snow and winter- about so much I can't even put into words.

I think I'll definitely be really emotional when it's all over at graduation. There are some people I'm sure I'll never see again and I dont care for, but its the few people that really changed my life that I'll always remember. I always seemed to be friends with more underclassmen than people in my own grade, so I'm definitely going to be missing having school with them. The good thing is i'll be at NYU and a lot of my friends are staying here. That way I'll still get to be in touch with the few people that I care about. I know college will change a lot though, people grow apart.

I just hope the next four years have even more experiences and growing up more than anything, than the last four.