What actor/character have you been compared to?

Posted by Noir

My friend and I were just talking about names that we 'look' like, which turned into people we look like, and after I convinced her I DIDNT look like that [ugly little fly-like who'] Penelope Cruz, came up with the idea that I looked like 'Roxanne' from A Goofy Movie.
Well, after asking a total of 5 other people, they all had the same reaction-bursting into tears yelling, "So true! So true!"
So what have you been compared to?

Posted by inequity

I usually get Macaulay Culkin and that skinny kid from "road trip", DJ Qualls.

Posted by MarioStar

People say i remind them of Jack Black Sometimes.

Posted by Creedence

People say I remind them of Stevo off *******, for one because I'm ****ing crazy, and for two, because my names Steve. I don't look like him though.

Posted by The Judge

Most people seem to think I look like Clay Aiken or that dude from Road Trip and The New Guy, though Dexter has labeled me as a clone of DJ something or other.

Posted by The underground

My anime friends say i look like jirrya off of naruto when i had my longer hair they used to say i acted like him too but now i calmed down now.

Posted by Bebop

I have similarites with Malcolm McDowell

Posted by Fate

I get Hillary Duff a lot more than I'm comfortable with.

And Oboro.

Posted by Arwon

Apparently, John McGinley of Platoon and Highlander II fame... aka Dr Cox from Scrubs, according to some of you people and some others.

When my hair was longer, I occasionally got Napoleon Dynamite or Tom Baker (one of the older Dr Whos).

Posted by Dexter

Adrien Brody. All the time or at least once a week.

Quoted post: though Dexter has labeled me as a clone of DJ something or other.

John Voss, definitely. Then maybe DJ Qualls.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Noir: My friend and I were just talking about names that we 'look' like, which turned into people we look like, and after I convinced her I DIDNT look like that [ugly little fly-like who'] Penelope Cruz, came up with the idea that I looked like 'Roxanne' from A Goofy Movie.
Well, after asking a total of 5 other people, they all had the same reaction-bursting into tears yelling, "So true! So true!"
So what have you been compared to?

A vulture. A vulture perched upon high in complete silence, studying your every move, just waiting for the pack to move in for the kill, ripping apart and ravenously consuming your flesh, priming your carcass so I can peck the meat from your bones, then dance a jig.

Which is funny, because I'm vegetarian and all. CARROTS!

Posted by Red

well recently I've been compared to Spiderman as I have an emo cut!

whipee, were so alike :eek:

Posted by Linko_16

Shi[color=indigo]t.[/color]

Posted by Ant

Never heard of him, what do they do?

Posted by NES Queen

when my hair was red people said I resembled [URL="http://thebronze.altervista.org/Willow%20Pose.htm"]Alyson Hannigan[/URL]

Posted by nich

When I used to be a bit bigger I'd get Rudy or Samwise Gamgee every once in a while, because nobody knows the actors name (Sean Astin BTW).

Posted by Klarth

often

and this guy too, a few years ago:

Posted by Shade

Both of those work.

JD from Scrubs, for me.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I don't remember being compared to anyone, actually. I must just be that unique.

Posted by ExoXile

Squall, and Tidus, lol.

And Cloud too, quite a few years ago.

Posted by Xero

The only actor I was ever compared with was Jim Carrey.

Posted by Dexter

Some old dude said I reminded him of Harvey Keitel yesterday in the bar. In personality. I would have never expected that one.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

ive gotten told b4 that im like Eric Foreman off That 70's Show. not really looks but personality.

Posted by Klarth

sephiroth and sora~~~~~

Posted by Klarth

oh and sasuke and naruto-san

Posted by cool gamer dad

[IMG]http://www.delafont.com/music_acts/Music_Images/a-carter.jpg[/IMG]

kills self

Posted by Fate

He's pretty cute!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Stinger: [IMG]http://www.delafont.com/music_acts/Music_Images/a-carter.jpg[/IMG]

kills self

Dude I so see the resemblance.

Posted by Pit

all the time

Posted by KoH

[quote=Dexter;575295]Adrien Brody. All the time or at least once a week.

You remind me of Clive Owen more than Adrien Brody.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Stewey from Family Guy believe it or not, personality wise.

Posted by Kit

Jeremy Clarkson, coming from my Mum because we're both pigs. Hm. Not an actor, but he's a Broadcaster and a Journalist, and he's on British TV quite a bit.

Oh, and if Videogame characters count, my friends think that if I grew a mustache I'd look like Mario.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Mystic Hero: Stewey from Family Guy believe it or not, personality wise.

I'm going to tear your bollocks off and shove them up your arse. You're an unoriginal twat.

Posted by Omni

netman, post the picture where you look like Steven Wilson and a picture of Steven Wilson.

Posted by mis0

One of my stupid otaku friends said I was like Yomi in looks and in character (minus weight obsession). I can see why, because I do obsess over perfection in my school work, and I tend to call stupid people "idiots" rather than anything else. The friend who told me this, however, has failed to realize that she would be the Tomo equivalent of my friends.

The only time I can remember anyone comparing me to anyone it has to be from anime. I guess I must be pretty lousy. :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Omni: netman, post the picture where you look like Steven Wilson and a picture of Steven Wilson.

HE'S NEITHER AN ACTOR NOR A FICTIONAL CHARACTER

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Some people have told me I look like Richard D. James!

That's pretty umm...creepy.

Posted by Echo

I've been compared to Cartman and Stewie (from South Park and Family Guy) personality-wise. I've never really been compared to anyone famous when it comes to looks.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting The Judge: Most people seem to think I look like Clay Aiken or that dude from Road Trip and The New Guy, though Dexter has labeled me as a clone of DJ something or other.

More like David Dechuvney.

And no one ever tells me I look like anyone. :(

Posted by Random

I've been told at times I look like Ben Affleck. But people tend to say I act more like Chris Pontius (From Jacka$$). I can't really say I think I look too much like Ben Affleck but it must have been the way I fixed my hair or something.

Posted by Trigger

Jodie Foster and Tilda Swinton.

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Combine Nick Harper from My Family With richard hammond (Appearance, not teeth or height wise). Then combine the personalitys of Jeremy Clarkson, Jimmy Carr with a little Jack O'Neil and you'll get me.

Posted by Klarth

Anyone who mentions Family Guy from here on after is a gaping twat.

Posted by Klarth

although come to think of it i am a lot like stewie!!!!!!

Posted by Echo

Quoting netman: Anyone who mentions Family Guy from here on after is a gaping twat.

Wait, why? This thread is about people that other people have compared us to, not who we think we are like. We don't have much control over the people that others think we are like, and the entire point of the thread is to tell each other about who we have been compared to. If someone has compared me to Stewie it is still a perfectly valid response to the thread.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Malcom x and Keanu Reeves

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Grave Wisdom: Some people have told me I look like Richard D. James!

That's pretty umm...creepy.

No ****ing way. You've got to send me a picture sometime via MSN or something. I have to see this.

Oh, and many people used to comment how I always resembled a younger Al Pacino years ago. Not sure about now, though.

Posted by Fort Shino

Sting for looks.

Posted by Jeffereyshalom

chris farley

"WELL LA DEE FRIKIN DA!"

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Quoting netman: Anyone who mentions Family Guy from here on after is a gaping twat.

...Family Guy

Posted by U.B.C.S. Nick

Netman is gonna be livid...

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Ugh. Marcia Cross. A friend told me that once.

Posted by Xeones

Jason Biggs and vin deisle...odd combo.

Posted by F1NALSMASH

Ashton Kucther.

Posted by Phantom75230

Edward Elric and Sean Connery

Posted by WillisGreeny

I've been told that I look like Matt Damon. For a video game character, I've been compared to Frog from Chrono Trigger because I form vandettas to people who are much cooler than me.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

ORLANDO BLOOM!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

no.

One person said I looked like Jack Nicholson without the grizzly facial hair.
Then again I've heard Russell Crowe.
I guess I just have diversified looks.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I've been compared to Hitler, both in appearance and sense of humor so many times by my own family.. That was, until I grew my hair out and quit wearing silly fake mustaches.

But seriously, who do I look like?

[IMG]http://b3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01339/31/99/1339569913_l.png[/IMG]

Posted by Skitzo Control

Personality-wise, a lot of people have told me I'm a lot like either Andy Kaufman or Jim Carrey. Why? Who knows...

When my hair was long, somebody here said I looked a lot like Shannon Hoon, but he's neither an actor nor a television character.

Now that my hair is short, I don't think I look like any celebs or characters.:)

Posted by Pit

that dude from brokeback mountain that's gonna be joker, the due who plays harry osbourne in spiderman, a spanish johnny depp, thats pretty much it

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Strange women keep coming up to me and telling me that I look like that guy from "The Notebook." I haven't seen the movie... but apparently the lead actor is supposed to be pretty hot, so I'm just like, "Uh, Thanks?" and then I wait for them to leave.[/COLOR]

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

When I had short wavy gross hair all I got was "Tom Hanks"
Now with long straight hair I get everything from Johnny Depp, lame lead singers of lame music bands and even was compared to pumpkin head which brought my self-esteem down a little. =(

Posted by Ashen

Most recently, Piano Squall. Because I'm class at playing piano, and I play a lot of game/anime stuff. But I don't play nearly as much as him. ... and I don't really look like him at all. I've seen him up-close in person. I effing shook his hand. I should know what he looks like. D:

Posted by Skitzo Control

Somebody said that my personality reminds them so much of Jim Carrey while he was doing In Living Color, especially once I did my Fire Marshall Bill impersonation.:)

Posted by Roger Smith

Everyone at school said I reminded them of Brad Garett.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Quoting Skitzo Control: Somebody said that my personality reminds them so much of Jim Carrey while he was doing In Living Color, especially once I did my Fire Marshall Bill impersonation.:)

I demand a video. Now.

Posted by The underground

in my old days (when i was fat) i was refered to choji from Naruto now my friends call me Jirya for being hugly perverted and drunk most the time lol.

Posted by Bebop

I look kind of like a young Malcolm McDowell. More so back in the day.