So what do you think of the new boards???

Posted by Jesse Smith

We got some GREAT mods that love old school games!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by sniper

THE NEW FORUMS THEY ****ING SUCK AND YOU SHOULD REMOVE THEM TO AVOID A LYNCHING. kthbai

Posted by Ant

I enjoy them all. Keep them and let me mod them all.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting sniper: THE NEW FORUMS THEY ****ING SUCK AND YOU SHOULD REMOVE THEM TO AVOID A LYNCHING. kthbai

Sorry, mods win over n00bies!!! :D:D:D:D:D Rumor has it that they want this place to end up like GameFAQs, with a board for every game ever released!!!!!

Posted by Sinzar

I'm blind to oblivion from everything but the Maniac Mansion forum. Jesse Smith is a genious.

Posted by higbvuyb

I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PROLIFERATION OF STUPID BOARDS PLZ

Posted by Draxamus

It begins.

Posted by William

I think that some of them are funny...Others, meh.

I did laugh when I saw we had a Sesame Street ABC/123 board though.

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

I am glad this site FINALLY has a River City Ransom board. I love that game to this day. I think we should keep all of the new boards. Well, the Sesame Street one is a little creepy....

Posted by Xero

I dont know what to say...really... Some have no purpose what so ever.

Posted by Last Fog

[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=SandyBrown]River City Ransom? Trojan? Karnov? What is this stuff?? I guess I'm not "old school" enough. :bowser:

But really, this is rediculous. We now have a ****in' pong board!! What the hell can you possibly say about that game??? The ball goes up, then down, then up. We should just have a "classics" board and be done with it. This sucks, most of those boards will never get more than five threads.

SESAME STREET?? :mad:[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Draxamus: It begins.

er what begins??!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Pong is the greatest game ever invented. Remember, they even made a movie about the wizard advertising Pong 3! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Arczu

Oy... Jesse... it was fine yesterday, but now... ugh!

I think the crackoism supply needs to be cut around here. Most of those boards were not meant to have their own boards. This is a forum, unlike Gamefaqs where it's a... well database of some sort.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Tell the mods that!!!! They wanted these COOL boards!!! And how can the wacko say no to new COOL boards!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

I think we need MORE new boards!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Most will die within a few weeks. So I could care less.

Posted by Last Fog

[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=SandyBrown]If you must have all that crap, at least include Tetris. Where the hell is Tetris??? :beep:[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Tetris isn't populer enough to have it's own board!

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

Quoting Jesse Smith: er what begins??!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Pong is the greatest game ever invented. Remember, they even made a movie about the wizard advertising Pong 3! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I disagree on the Pong thing. But, we all have opinions.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Jesse Smith: Tetris isn't populer enough to have it's own board!
[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=SandyBrown][SIZE=5]BS[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Dark

Quoting Draxamus: It begins.

Why so early this year?

Posted by higbvuyb

Make people moderators of those boards. Someone whois actually interested with the topic.

Posted by Xero

I dont know most of the boards except Yoshi Cookie ans Sesame street, cuz I was playin them when I was young.

Most of these boards could have simply been started in a thread. I doubt that more than 3 threads will be started in these forums.

Yes, Tetris could have been a better idea, cuz its a really good game.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

So there's all these new boards for Boulder Dash and such, and there still isn't an FF board. What the heck?

You should put another poll on the mod board for a FF board.

Fei-on

Posted by sabre

I don't really think a Final Fantasy board would spark up the kind of discussion that these boards are liable to, nor is it particularly necessary at this point in time. It's not really in the same league as any of these other game series are. Maybe if it gets a bit more popular, but certainly not right now.

Posted by The Judge

But......most of these new boards are pointless.

Posted by sabre

I dunno. I don't visit the game boards all that much, but Pong's pretty much a classic - one of the first video games ever, no? I should think that such a historic landmine as that would have to conjur up some form of discussion.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting higbvuyb: Make people moderators of those boards. Someone whois actually interested with the topic.

I am interested in Pong and Paperboy.

I LOVE IT that there is a Paperboy board, that is one of the best games.

Posted by Jesse Smith

No game board can ever be pointless!!!

Posted by Hyper

We need an pinball forum! They made a VG out of that. And card games (video poker is a video game!).

Posted by Landon

On another board I frequent (45K reg'd users), they have "hometown" forums where people actually arrange meets, and talk about hometown issues (Yes, non-"videogamers" actually have lives outside the house and meet "real people" of like interests)

Anyway, instead of making a forum for all 50 states, they made another subheading with it's own URL, and then just linked it to the main page.

So, if you wanted to go into the "Retrogamers Room", you could click on the link on the main page and all the game forums would be there.
This way, it wouldn't clutter up the main forums, but it could exist for those who actually like the idea (I do like the idea, as I have no interest in any games that aren't "retro")

I don't think that this site has the traffic to sustain such boards, but it's nice to see them as I own all of those games.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Hyper: We need an pinball forum! They made a VG out of that. And card games (video poker is a video game!).

What would we post in that board? aside from asking somebody's version or scores, I dunno what can possibly be started in a pinball forum.

If I had the chance to become one, I'd ask to be the moderator of the yoshi cookie board, but I dont think nobody will agree with that. Just saying i'm free for that.

Posted by Shade

[color=darkorange]Okay, we have stupid boards like, Yoshi Cookie, Trojan, etc. And yet there is no Final Fantasy or Golden Sun forum, which would be much better.

The only new board that's actually good is the Sex Board.

HAPPY EARLY APRIL 1ST TO ALL![/COLOR]

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Shade: [color=darkorange]
HAPPY EARLY APRIL 1ST TO ALL![/COLOR]

Good thing you say it now. By April 1st, this forum won't be functional enough to say anything to anyone.

Fei-on

Posted by Xero

Quoting Fei-on Castor: Good thing you say it now. By April 1st, this forum won't be functional enough to say anything to anyone.

Fei-on

What do you mean by that?

Posted by N-FANatic

Ugh, this place was supposed to rot in hell forever...What happened...

Err, I mean, place looks splendorific!. Ehehhe...

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Flame ghost: What do you mean by that?

He is talking about the annual April Fools day bonanza that Jesse has.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

You see, Jesse is friggin nuts, and April fools day is his favorite holiday.

Fei-on

Posted by Corrupt

I actually like most of the boards, especially Karnov and Bubble Bobble. :cool2:

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Wait a minute. Do you guys think these new boards are part of some April fool's day joke? I mean, seriously, like "Spot" deserves its own board. I know that some of these games (Bubble Bobble) are cult classics and such, but do they really deserve a board all to themselves?

I think we've all been had.

Fei-on

Posted by Xero

Quoting Fei-on Castor: Wait a minute. Do you guys think these new boards are part of some April fool's day joke? I mean, seriously, like "Spot" deserves its own board. I know that some of these games (Bubble Bobble) are cult classics and such, but do they really deserve a board all to themselves?

I think we've all been had.

Fei-on

I seriously hope its the case.

Posted by N-FANatic

I hope they're a joke. Making forums for those games is laughable.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er mods wanted new boards, so I made the new boards!! I would never trick you innicent little smart kids!!!!!!!! April Fools Day isn't for about a week!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by loony636

The new boards are awesome. I especially like the sex board (no its not because I'm an immature 14 year old)! Its great!