Okay

Posted by Omni

My post count just went down by like 40. What was deleted and who's responsible? I'm not upset, I just find it weird that a thread or threads I posted in so much mysteriously vanished.

Posted by WackoHater

Who cares about post counts, on the other hand few threads should be deleted, but this is an ongoing problem here! :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: My post count just went down by like 40. What was deleted and who's responsible? I'm not upset, I just find it weird that a thread or threads I posted in so much mysteriously vanished.

If you weren't upset then you wouldn't be making a thread about it. You'd just......let it go:)

Posted by Omni

Or maybe I was just curious what threads no longer existed that I had taken such an interest in as to post 40 times in them. That's also possible.

Posted by Roger Smith

Boo hoo, you'll get it back.

Posted by WackoHater

A little reputation arse kissing going on here, hu PHM ????

LOL suckers !!!!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, WackoHater, look at your reputation!!! What happened!!! :D:D:D:D

And they don't do 'rep abuse' over here!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

WackoHater, did you know I rep more people than anyone else?

Posted by WackoHater

No, but I know yo momma dropped you on yo head mo than anyone else on dis forum playa ! :p:

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting WackoHater: No, but I know yo momma dropped you on yo head mo than anyone else on dis forum playa ! :p:

Well, that makes me feel a lot better.

Posted by Omni

Earlier today I had 2962. I come back and have 2950. Odd.

Posted by Raptor

Posts get deleted, threads get moved, post counts drop. This is a forum- **** happens.

Posted by Slade

I'm pretty sure it's happened to people where their post counts went down by the hundreds, multiple times. Take The Judge, for example. Now that was funny.

Posted by Omni

I know, I just find it weird that my posts keep mysteriously vanishing. I'm not worried about it. I'm vexed because I can't think of any threads that have been deleted it that I posted that many times.

Posted by mis0

Why do mods delete so much stuff here? It's been a while since the last crash or hacking incident that wiped everything out... I find it interesting that given that, our forum has relatively little history.

Posted by Ant

what's my post count?

Posted by Ant

ah

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Misoxeny: It's been a while since the last crash or hacking incident that wiped everything out.

Blah!! Don't tell that to Currer[sp]..or whats his name!!!! grrrrr!!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Misoxeny: Why do mods delete so much stuff here? It's been a while since the last crash or hacking incident that wiped everything out... I find it interesting that given that, our forum has relatively little history.

Well, you can blame all that on Jesse Smith, he allows moderators to delete content with the idiotic way he has the forum configured, in addition, Jesse is a major bum when it comes to backing up the database and keeping hackers off his server !!!

Posted by Corrupt

If none of my posts had been deleted, I believe I would've accumulated well over 4,000 of them by now, most of them coming from when I was at the peak of my activity back in most of 2004 and the first half of 2005. Interesting.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I know, I just find it weird that my posts keep mysteriously vanishing. I'm not worried about it. I'm vexed because I can't think of any threads that have been deleted it that I posted that many times.

Yeah, I'm not hinting at any sort of accusation like "zomg you're worried about post count n00b" or anything. DON'T WORRY, YOU'RE CLEAR

EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE OKAY