It's time

Posted by WackoHater

To ban you losers from Wacko University because none of you make good posts here, you all SUCK !!!!!!

It was you IDIOTS THAT DROVE SAMMIE AWAY !!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

I haven't seen you make any good posts here.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I haven't seen you make any good posts here.

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=574025&postcount=1"]I make better posts half asleep and drunk [/URL]than you make at the top of your game man, when it comes to creativity and writing ability, you can just dream on Son, you ain't got it, why you even took up posting on forums is beyond me, you have to try something else in life, you suck at posting on forums!

Posted by Dexter

This forum sucks. You've made it worse than I ever imagined. I barely bother reading what you contribute. You're far too repetitive and boring for me.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Poco makes better posts than you, WackoHater and he is not even trying. :jesse:

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Dexter: This forum sucks. You've made it worse than I ever imagined. I barely bother reading what you contribute. You're far too repetitive and boring for me.

LOL Dexter, that is the nature of Wacko Forums man!

You repeat the same things over and over because lunatic Wackos never get it. :p:

PS: You gotta admit, these guys suck as forum posters !!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: To ban you losers from Wacko University because none of you make good posts here, you all SUCK !!!!!!

It was you IDIOTS THAT DROVE SAMMIE AWAY !!!!!

*yawn* How many times have you said you want Wacko University destroyed??!! :D:D:D

er, she'll be back!!! They always come back!!! :D:D:D

Oh, she also stoped posting on your dead boards!!! Golly, I wounder why!!! Looks like you scared her away from there!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]You suck as much as NSD Jesse !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Omni

You suck the most, and it usually involves you getting on your knees.

Posted by WackoHater

You *** kissing all the time means you live on your knees around here man !!!! :p:

Time to close this crappy forum down Jesse!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: This forum sucks. You've made it worse than I ever imagined.

*nods*

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Time to close this crappy forum down Jesse!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*yawn* You give us way too much entertainment for us to shut it down!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

just shutup & close these sorry boards.

Posted by mis0

HAY GAIS GUESS WHAT I'M A POKEMON MASTER I CAU oh wait wrong thread sorrry

Posted by G-Sides

this forum never appealed to me like the other ones did :s fail

Posted by mis0

needs moar cactus.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Misoxeny: needs moar cactus.

We had a cactus thread, remember? You should make a new one.

Posted by WackoHater

Most likely this forum sucks because Dexter has been altering threads, taking my photos, comments and threads about Shakira down and replacing them with Ashley Simpson !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I say Not Sexy Dexy is banned from Wacko U, his posts here SUCK and I'm tired of the Dexter Suck Fest !!!!!

Posted by PROF CHAOS

No wonder WackoHater gets so much red. He keeps using those **** red smilies.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting G-Sides: this forum never appealed to me like the other ones did :s fail

That's because Dexter has ruined it with censorship !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dexter needs to be banned from Wacko University !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by mis0

You're going to have a heart attack if you keep overreacting to everything.

Keep up the good work! ;););)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting PROF CHAOS: No wonder WackoHater gets so much red. He keeps using those **** red smilies.

That's good!!! That means every one is doing a very good job at driving him insane!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

BakuraARSE I'm coming to your home in Florida you ****ing little punk and I'm going to choke the very life out of you kid, when you see me your eyes are going to pop out and you will run out of your Shoes you little piece of trash !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You will not be able to utter a word when my hands are around your neck you little ****er
!!!!

Posted by avalanch

ten bucks says wackohater doesnt live up to his promise!!!

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: BakuraARSE I'm coming to your home in Florida you ****ing little punk and I'm going to choke the very life out of you kid, when you see me your eyes are going to pop out and you will run out of your Shoes you little piece of trash !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You will not be able to utter a word when my hands are around your neck you little ****er
!!!!

Beating up little kids is AWESOME

Posted by Omni

WackoHater is such a motivational figure. He motivates me not to suck.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting avalanch: ten bucks says wackohater doesnt live up to his promise!!!

Case in point...

Here's a picture of his arm after it got chewed up by his three pound mut!!!! *yawn*!!

Posted by WackoHater

Who is the loser that gave me bad reputation and voted against this thread ???

I want to know because I want to Whoop yo *** you silly loser !!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesse, I want the power to ban all these losers, this includes anyone who has ever given me bad reputation !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by PROF CHAOS

That is a fat arm.

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Who is the loser that gave me bad reputation and voted against this thread ???

I want to know because I want to Whoop yo *** you silly loser !!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesse, I want the power to ban all these losers, this includes anyone who has ever given me bad reputation !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What a big baby. All the big baby does is cry, cry, cry.

Face the music: you're an idiot and we take advantage of this fact everytime we post here. Im pretty sure the rise we get out of you is more genuine than you wish. Sadly, though, you're just as much of a baby everywhere else on the internets. Now, I know this is a clich

Posted by Omni

It must be fun, because he sure makes an effort to do it on a regular basis.

Posted by WackoHater

[QUOTE=Misoxeny;576685]What a big baby. All the big baby does is cry, cry, cry.

Face the music: you're an idiot and we take advantage of this fact everytime we post here. Im pretty sure the rise we get out of you is more genuine than you wish. Sadly, though, you're just as much of a baby everywhere else on the internets. Now, I know this is a clich

Posted by Jesse Smith

Rep Points: -1260

He's got less than 100 to go before he hits -1337!!! :D:D:D

Quoting PROF CHAOS: That is a fat arm.

And that's fat, not muscle!!!! Hince, if he chased any of us, even the kids, he would not be able to catch us!!!! A baby would be able to walk faster than he could 'run'!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

LOL, Jesse's right about that! Never have I seen a bigger loser than wackohater. And yet he still keeps coming back to get flamed day after day!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting avalanch: LIL, Jesse's right about that! Never have I seen a bigger loser than wackohater. And yet he still keeps coming back to get flamed day after day!!!

All you got to do is look in the mirror to find a bigger Loser, or the dictionary, your photo is posted right under the word. :p:

Posted by avalanch

fraid not dummy. Your the idiot who keeps stickin around to flamed, you retard.

Posted by Omni

WackoHater will never leave, and yet he claims to hate us so much. I think he's lying. :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

I keep telling him he likes having fun with you guys, but he'z in denial!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by PROF CHAOS

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=22349 :-D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: I keep telling him he likes having fun with you guys, but he'z in denial!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

AND I KEEP TELLING YOU TO SHUT THIS DUMP DOWN BECAUSE WACKO FORUMS SUCK !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=557238&postcount=1"]WHY DO WACKO FORUMS SUCK SO BAD[/URL] ???

CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH JESSE ??

DID YOUR MOMMA DROP YOU ON YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU WERE A BABY MAN ????

Posted by Poco

wacko hater you have surpassed me in stupidity.

except i was trying to be stupid and you have it naturally.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: AND I KEEP TELLING YOU TO SHUT THIS DUMP DOWN BECAUSE WACKO FORUMS SUCK !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DID YOUR MOMMA DROP YOU ON YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU WERE A BABY MAN ????

Now now, don't talk like that 2 u best buddy!!! Read http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=22349 one more time!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: But that is not the first time I've told you this, you foul mouthed young woman !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I don't see how I'm any more foul mouthed than you, you old, complainative fart. I'm not the one who comes here and tosses obscenities around at users who might be just a third of my age. But you're 37 (or whatever) so it's quite a bit more unacceptable for you to treat users in the manner that you do.

[quote]Face this music little girl, you fabricate more lies, lunacy and propaganda than that idiot Pretty Dumb Machine !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yeah, I do it because it's fun. ;););)

[quote]PPS: Instead of using the word internets, use "the web" OK ???? :mad: :p:

Our dear President, George W. Bush, says "Internets". Therefore, it is the correct term to use.

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith, if Wacko University is here tomorrow when I get up, I'm quitting VG Chat man !!!!! :mad: :mad:

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

That BaCURAmoron is way too much of a loser to even breath air, the little scum ball low life. :mad:

Posted by avalanch

shut the hell up wackolover, you know you'll never leave vgchat!!! You tried once before!

Posted by G-Sides

tbqh, you should kill yourself :s and ban me from your shitass forum while you're at it, because honestly, i don't think anyone really cares if you stay or go.

Posted by mis0

Well wack0h8r? Are you too pathetic to even respond or what?

Posted by Raptor

Quoting G-Sides: tbqh

People using abbreviations like this is more annoying than wackohater, poco and bakura combined.

imhotbqhatm

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting avalanch: shut the hell up wackolover, you know you'll never leave vgchat!!! You tried once before!

Correction, he's tried twice before!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse, if you don't shut Wacko University down I'm going to beat the Tar out of you boy !!!!!

Fire NotXexyDexy Too !!!!!

Posted by Omni

You'd better be leaving, or else you just told us a big fat lie last night. Yeah, a big fat lie from a big fat loser.

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse, if you don't shut Wacko University down I'm going to beat the Tar out of you boy !!!!!

Like I said... you're well on your way to a heart attack. Please, do continue.

Posted by G-Sides

your fat is no match for jesse's autism ;x you failz

Posted by

Anal Leakage!

Posted by Poco

bakura did you know bratz the movie is coming out

omg

Posted by WackoHater

Posted by Omni

WackoHater, I just noticed you don't have a custom user title. Surely you have some phrase or piece of advice to place under your name.

Posted by mis0

[QUOTE=WackoHater;577564]

Posted by Omni

He likes to be disciplined. It's the only time he can get it up.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse, if you don't shut Wacko University down I'm going to beat the Tar out of you boy !!!!!

Didn't you leave...again??!! Don't get mad, get glad!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You are a low life idiot kid who should be shot between the ****ing eyes you scum bag !!!

Posted by

wow how ironic you should say that i shot your mom between eyes like an hr ago if u know what i mean.....bwhahahahahhahahahahahaaa

Posted by mis0

[QUOTE=

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Misoxeny;577646]You do realize his mother is like 60 years old, rite?
Yet we'd still hit it. Someone has to try and procreate something to make up for the existence of WH.

Nevermind, she'd be "out of order", at that age.

Posted by Omni

I think

Posted by Omni

What? No pictures?