PC or MAC: WHich do you use?

Posted by Bebop

PC man myself. Vote and discuss!

Posted by Nizmo

PC.

I've never used a Macintosh. From what I've seen, it looks so basic and easy to use.

Posted by Arczu

You know, I use a PC. I am all for PC gaming just as much as my brother. But I wouldn't mind having a Mac though, especially with those new OSX 10 machines. There are a lot of things you can do with a MAC that may not be so easy with a PC.

I'm used to PC though... Windows for the most part. Blue Screen o' Death encounters: 1,233

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've never used a MAC before, so I can't really compare them. I'm fine with what I have though.

Posted by Trigger

I've used a Mac several years ago but that wasn't exactly by choice. I personally prefer PC considering that it's far more accepted in games, software and so forth than Mac is. At least, for the things that I use, PC is what they require.

Posted by Al Borland

I proudly use a MAC. I have a 14" or 16" ( who's counting) Powerbook G4. A big misconception about Macs is that there are no games for them, but that is not true at all. I've been playing warcraft 3 for years on my comp, and Ut2k4 has also spent way too much time in my disc drive.

Posted by higbvuyb

I think thre problem is that there are games/programs for the mac, but there are more and better programs for windows, sometimes.

Posted by loony636

Quoting higbvuyb: I think thre problem is that there are games/programs for the mac, but there are more and better programs for windows, sometimes.

That's very true. Most of the games that I can play on PC, I can't play on Mac. I would get a mac if I could play all of my games on it.