Oh crap.

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

Kay well my mom just told me that her hands went numb. They were completely blue and she wont let me call the doctor.

Any ideas on how to bring the circulation back before we have major issues? **** I'm worried

(This is serious, so please try to have some compassion)

Posted by Fate

If there isn't a medical reason why her hands just suddenly went blue, call a doctor. If there is a medical reason and you can't resolve it at home, call a doctor.

Posted by Pit

tell her to stop fingeri-

call the doctor

Posted by Tyler Durden

Slap a strip of duct tape over her mouth, bind her arms together (with an extension cord for best results) so she can't be of any opposing physical force to you. Then call the doctor.

If they ask about the binding and duct tape, just say "the one-armed man did it"..

[quote=Pit;574281]tell her to stop fingeri-

Smurfs?

Posted by KoH

You went to an online video game board to ask what to do when your mother's hands turn blue...?

Personally, I can safely say that I have had no prior nor any future goal to know anything about medicine. I think it's also safe to say, that discussing an emergency and what to do on an online message board that focuses its discussion on video games probably isn't the best way to use your time during an emergency.

I think the most that anyone here can do are: suggest Neosporin or a doctor, or some sarcastic post/joke.

Unfortunately, my medical expertise only goes so far as to know that if it's not curable with Neosporin, a band-aid, and a kiss then you should probably go to a doctor.

Posted by Ant

tell her what a f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]cking moron she is.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Ant;574290]tell her what a f[COLOR=Lime]u[/COLOR]cking moron she is.

CURED!

Posted by Arcadios

I hope you called a doctor already.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I saw this yesterday when he made it, and I was tempted to post "CALL A DOCTOR" but I didn't, because his mother said not to. I hope that's what he did.

Posted by GameMiestro

Have your mom eat an apple a day.

It's an alternative.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

carpel tunnel? kinda sounds like it.

Posted by Shade

I recommend a Dr. Gregory House.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Buhnz_O'Steele: she wont let me call the doctor.

I sure hope you didn't listen to her and DID call a doctor! If it has to do with no insurance, she should think a little what life would be like with no hands! Worry about bills later, while you also have your hands!

Posted by Trigger

If a dog with no front legs can survive, walk and live then so can she.

Forget the doctor, she knows what she's doing.

Posted by Klarth

DEAR INTERNET VIDEO GAME FORUM:

HOW CAN I RESOLVE MY ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?

PLEASE. IT'S EMBARASSING AND I DON'T WANT TO CALL A DOCTOR.

Posted by Trigger

Fap harder.

Posted by mis0

You can't have erectile dysfunction if you don't have a penis. CHOP IT OFF

Posted by Trigger

Then fap it hard, once it's chopped off.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

suck it haaaaaaaaaard

Posted by Omni

Okay, so I accidentally sliced my jugular vein. I'm holding my hand over it while typing. I don't want to go to the doctor. What should I do?

Posted by ExoXile

Quickly!

Inhale, exhale, inhale, xhale, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, inhale, and exhale!

Now.

CALL A DOC PHM!!!!!!!!! O_____________O

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

LOL its amusing how some of you try to be witty. Bravo! Mom read some of the replies and laughed. thank ya'll for that ;)

hmmm it may have been bad judgement to even attempt talking about this on here (may have been? XD) buuut then again I was
a) online at midnight
b) online HERE at midnight (theres the problem)
c)scared outta my wits

She is fine now. It went away for now. I'm tempted though to drag her to the doctor now anyways she's so stubborn

PHM~ O_O not the jugular!

Posted by Trigger

You show her how much of a child she is and how she can barely take care of herself, you young adolescent, you!

Teen power!