Remod fredster?

Posted by Pit

Dunno, but I feel as he should be back where he belongs, as a super mod. Some one who has worked on this site for such a long time to just be easily demodded and overthrown by a new mod base. Freddy did his Job, banned people who needed to be banned, etc. Sure, he made mistakes, but so has many of the mods here. Why doesn't he deserve a second chance? Because he hasn't come back as a regular member? I don't think he deserves to be a regular member with his history here in VGC. I think, if he was to come back, it'd be as a super mod. :(

EDIT: ****, didn't include the poll :(

Posted by sabre

No. He abused his power in spite of having almost been demodded at least once (i.e., not taking a hint), and then he proves that the only reason he's here is because he likes being a supermod, by running away when he gets demodded. Not the kinda attitude we want on staff; and besides, he's already said that he's got other business to attend to. Let him attend to whatever it is; everyone else who's been demodded involuntarily has kept going here in spite of demoderation (and even some who have been demodded voluntarily, Wings for example). We don't need that kinda disloyalty or arrogance on the team. Refusing to come back just cinched that he should remain demodded, and didn't do anything in his favour. We shouldn't be bribing him to return with supermod spots.

[EDIT: Anyways, since when were regular mods allowed to nominate supermods?]

Posted by Big Boss

I have voted in too many polls with the name AA in them. There should be a template.

Posted by Raptor

For the love of Anubis, stop it. If he actually wanted to mod here again he could come back and beg for his moderator spot. He could probably talk Jesse into giving it to him without a poll. Anyway, he seems to have lost quite a bit of interest in this place, and I for one can't blame him. If I was a super moderator here for years and years, employing the same moderating tactics I had always used, and a wave of new moderators who think they're all that started getting fresh with me because of the way I do things, I'd probably react in a similar fashion.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Uggg, now we got n00bie mods making polls day in and day out to try to get him back. Give it up, he's not comming back.

Posted by D.J Cat

Even if he was to get remoded, he wouldn't come back out of pride or something.

Even though he probably shouldn't have been punished in the first place.

He contacted me in a PM, with the same sort of stuff about 2 years ago.
I didn't go and complain or tryy and look at every little thing he did wrong.
I contacted him through IM and settled the matter properly.

Well, anyway....