/r/ Eevee

Posted by Shade

Has anyone been breeding Eevee's? I can never seem to find on on GTS.

Posted by Mystic Hero

You get an eevee after you beat the League. Please not that on GTS you can only search for Pokemon you have seen in your Pokedex.

Posted by Shade

Gay. And I need/want Leafeon before the League. That's why I'm asking if anyone can trade me a little somethinsomethin. Dur.

Posted by GameMiestro

I can trade you an infinite supply of Jirachis, a hacked high level legendary, or a low level starter, but I cannot trade you an Eevee evolution. Those things are too hard to come by, dang it! :P

Posted by Shade

Do you know how to evolve Eevee into a Leafeon?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Shade32: Do you know how to evolve Eevee into a Leafeon?

Level it up near that moss rock in Eternia Forest.

Posted by Shade

Yeah. If anyone'd like to help me with a moveset for this guy it'd be much appreciated.

Posted by segashadow128gcn

i have Pokemon leaf green, emerald and pearl, and i am breeding eevee's right now on my leaf green i currently have 4 but my cousin wants 7 and so do i, i can do it pretty quick i am just taking my time because i don't have pal park yet. all lv. 5 basic moves and male.

my goal is to completely fill my pokedex in pokemon pearl. and finally have a true master file.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting segashadow128gcn: i have Pokemon leaf green, emerald and pearl, and i am breeding eevee's right now on my leaf green i currently have 4 but my cousin wants 7 and so do i, i can do it pretty quick i am just taking my time because i don't have pal park yet. all lv. 5 basic moves and male.

my goal is to completely fill my pokedex in pokemon pearl. and finally have a true master file.

Yo you and me both bro, we should help each other out. :cool:

Posted by Shade

Got my master file out of the way with Red Version.

Posted by streak101

I'd like a jirachi....*cough* *cough* *nudge*