Should I trade it back?

Posted by GameMiestro

A few days ago, I caught an English version Kriciturne (at lv. 17) which I traded for a Japanese Monferno, and I later traded that Monferno for an American Mespirit, which I then traded for a Japanese Dialga (at lv. 100). Now, I immediately realized a few

Posted by Shade

I don't waste time with natures and EV's and all that. So IMHO, if you have Pearl, it's a free Dialga. Keep it.

Posted by cool gamer dad

You shouldn't even be using Dialga against other people anyway, so I'd delete it.

Posted by GameMiestro

Why in ***'s name would I delete it? I'm trading it for some other legendary I want another copy of (maybe a REAL Dialga).

Posted by cool gamer dad

Because it's one less Dialga.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Piece of advise: if you don't like the Dialga you got, just put it up for trade for another Dialga, simple. I'm sure some moron will think "omg level 100 Dialga for a lower level Dialga" and trade you. If you truely wanted an unhacked Dialga just trade the hacked one. The trader will have to deal with the crappy stats while you get the regular one. (Make sure its regular and not hacked after trade) If it's another hacked one just keep trading it for more Dialga, you should eventually get one that says "caught at Stone Pillar at level 47."

And I'm still wondering how people are hacking these. I haven't seen an AR for DS lately or maybe I'm just out of tune with new items in stores?

Posted by streak101

well, you could end it, and release, keep it as your burden and save alot of time raising one, or continue to spread the nastiness(could'nt think of anything better) of hacked pokemon, sending younger players a message to go ahead and cheat...for good or evil? you decide.....

gee, i sound like an idiot....

Posted by Polluti0n

Well, it depends what version you own.

If you own Pearl, it's too obvious, keep it. Also, is it possible to change the Pokemon's nicknames from a trade in this game? Normally, in the other games you couldn't. If it's possible in th

If you own Diamond, try trading it for an American Palkia, which will help you fill your Dex.