I Hate My Life Posting Only Thread

Posted by mis0

I hate my life becuase of cawllej. This stupid portfolio is a whole lot of work for no good reason whatsoever. DO NOT WANT. sadly, i kinda have to do it to pass the class. i'm almost done with the first part. slittin' wrists rite nao.

SO DA DO U H8 UR LYFE OR WUT?

Posted by Ant

first maian, now you. man. everyone's life must suck except mine.

Posted by Stalolin

oh hey, I should be posting here 24/7

Posted by Ant

Lol

Posted by mis0

I feel better that I'm done with that first bit now. BUT MAN OH MAN I CAN'T STOP SLITTIN' MY WRISTS GAIS.

This week, besides that stupid fukkin work, actually will be pretty good. I got a free DS yesterday (broken screen, really scratched up shell) but I've ordered a new screen and I took the old one out (surprisingly easy) so I'll be able to repair that no problem, and I've ordered a sexy new red shell to replace the bland silver one. That install is supposed to be fairly easy as well. And I'm going to get some games to play on WiFi connection with all of the various VGC faggots that wanna get 0wned bai da mis0. Yay! Also, this is the last week of classes at my college, so I'm all like ^_______________________^

Posted by Slade

Quoting mis0: Also, this is the last week of classes at my college, so I'm all like ^_______________________^

Weird. We're just coming up on midterms.

Posted by mis0

You must live where the winters are LOOOOOOOOOOOONG. I live in desertland - we get snow but it melts 10 minutes later!

Also, I go back to school like August 15th.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I''m actually feeling remarkably well. Which is odd, given that I'm going to have t o have my truck transmission repaired.

I've actually been feeling really awesome recently. Figured out what I'm going to do with my life, and eerything has been uphill since then.

Posted by Shade

My life sucks.

Too many girls have boyfriends who aren't me.

Posted by Omni

That's because you pay more attention to Dream Theater than your romantic pursuits.

Posted by Ant

cus dt fukken rox

Posted by Shade

Ant speaks truth.

Posted by Stalolin

haha oh wow, I posted here about posting here 24/7 and then today I get rear-ended and my right blinker dies.

IT'S LIKE SOME KINDA COINCIDENCE

Posted by Zeta

I've hatched like 15 Ralts, and none of them have the nature I want.

I HATE MY LIFE.

Posted by Ant

lol u hav 2 get 1 1st

Posted by cool gamer dad

Wow, finished EV training my Modest Kadabra. PERFECT EVs.

I hate my life.

Posted by The Judge

I'm randomly sick. Haet.

Posted by Slade

Today's been alright. History class was canceled, so I got to eat a fukken awesome sandwich from Fred Meyer's. Lowest point was listening to these two really stupid girls talk about speaking in tongues, and my friends being religious faggots overall.

I mean "ahh oh no my parents are selling the house what will i do ahhhhh...??"

Posted by Shade

Zeta and Stinger are Pokemon nerds.

Posted by The Judge

What's funny is when I saw that you were the one who last posted, I expected a gigantic post.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Ant: lol u hav 2 get 1 1st

Oh right, I don't have one.

Then I hate this... whatever this is...

Posted by Shade

Quoting The Judge: What's funny is when I saw that you were the one who last posted, I expected a gigantic post.

How about some of my gigantic cock up your ass?

Posted by The Judge

I also expected a painfully unoriginal and untrue comback.

Get with the program.

Posted by Shade

It's like you're psychic, only not.

btw I just raped you with hummingbird like speed

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

My life has slowed right down now that March and April are done, which are the busiest months in the spring and summer seasons at my work. That, and my friends have become really busy with their school and work, so I can only find a couple days per week to spend time with them. Otherwise, my girlfriend and I just sit around and don't do much because we're boring. All in all, life is good. I'm not a fan of being busy, whether work related or with my social life.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Shade32: It's like you're psychic, only not.

btw I just raped you with hummingbird like speed

Hummingbird-like size too.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: All in all, life is good. I'm not a fan of being busy, whether work related or with my social life.

holla

Every once in a while I'll accidentally get really busy for a few days in a row. Sucks.

When there's too many of those days following consecutively I usually just say I'm not coming into work, break all prior arrangement and sleep half of the day away then play video games for the rest.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You guys are weird. I love being active. The only time I would blow off stuff and chill out was if I averaged less than 5 hours of sleep for 4 or more days in a row.

Posted by mis0

Yeah, seriously. I really think I've wasted the day If I haven't done a good hour of physical activity and a few hours of school or work. Normally I stay up about 18 hours a day. This lazyness is kinda disgusting, really.

BUT WAIT THIS IS THE INTERNETS™ WHAT AM I SAYING?

It's not so much me being lazy as it is something completely unrelated.

Posted by Lord of Spam

impotence, im betting

omnipotence*