pkmn Diamond and pearl...Trade.

Posted by Shakyl

Hey, i was just wonderin if someone out there has a ditto that theyde like to trade me. Just tell me somethin u want and ill give it to ya but make it legit dont think im gonna give you a Diagla or w/e it is. Thank you and by the way i have diamond so for all you pearlers out there i think there r pokes i have that u dont u can look it up on google and my Friend Code is 3866 4491 3307, im not sure if you need the name but the names: Kyle, so just Post a reply if ya wanna trade and tell me if you added my FC, ok?;)

Cya.

Posted by muffla

this should be in the pokemon board you dumb butt

or just go the the thread that was already made
http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=22508

Posted by Shakyl

didnt even no there was 1

Posted by oodlesthree

i want a ditto, too. My friend says that he has one, but he's always lying. I think you have too transfer it from emrald, but i don't know how...

Posted by oodlesthree

*sigh* no one ever answers me...

Posted by muffla

get the national dex then tell me you cant get one

Posted by nakinoh

hey i am a super newb with pokemon and want to connect with some other people. I have ur code and would like to trade or battle some time. my code is 1418-3424-8750. plz email me a time u would like to connect. my emial is [email]nakinoh@yahoo.com[/email]

Posted by oodlesthree

I don't know my friend code... How do i find it out?

Posted by Shakyl

look at the pal pad or somethin like that

Posted by nakinoh

would anybody want a infernape lv100 for something?

Posted by karateteen14

i don't have that game yet but i am getting it. when i do we can trade

Posted by veritas

I gots myslef a garchomp. Hes sweet.

Posted by Phantom75230

If you want , you can battle/trade w/me, I don't think you'll win, but you can try... My freind code is 0859-9715-9069

Posted by Phantom75230

Sorry, my "poke" name is Phantom (I have pearl)

Posted by Phantom75230

Garchomp vs Darkrai, Shaymin AND Arceus... PWNAGE