movies that make you want to rip the eyes out of your head

Posted by Naoko

i saw the hills have eyes 2, dear *** i wish someone would have blown my brains out right then and there, they should not have made a second. i should have gone to go see aqua teen hunger force, by the way can someone give me some insight on this movie?

Posted by inequity

To many to name..."My Girl" and "Spice World" are some.

Posted by Bebop

Van Helsing

How did a script this bad get greenlighted with such a huge budget? Honestly.

Posted by Crazy K

I'd have to say Napoleon Dynamite, just because it's loved by many people and yet it's a horrible film.

Posted by Raptor

Actually, Napoleon Dynamite is a brilliant film. You just don't comprehend its genius. Its success is well deserved.

[Insert comedy starring Martin Lawrence]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Naoko;573436]i saw the hills have eyes 2, dear *** i wish someone would have blown my brains out right then and there, they should not have made a second.

The originals weren't any better. Wes Craven should be shot.. with a rusty nail gun, Quake execution, *****!

[quote=Raptor;573635]Actually, Napoleon Dynamite is a brilliant film. You just don't comprehend its genius. Its success is well deserved.

[Insert comedy starring Martin Lawrence]

I agree mildly.

[Insert anything that Peter Jackson scripted, co-wrote, produced, or directed]

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Crazy K: I'd have to say Napoleon Dynamite, just because it's loved by many people and yet it's a horrible film.

Sounds more like you let the hype get to you. So its your own fault.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Bebop;573710]Sounds more like you let the hype get to you. So its your own fault.

I was expecting a funny movie because everyone else enjoyed it, but It did not keep me entertained, and plus it way just plain stupid.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Catwoman

I wanted to kill myself after that movie.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

There are far too many to name, but Lake Placid is one that instantly comes to mind.

Posted by G-Sides

dahmer.

Posted by _Razgriz_

Date Movie. Though, arguably, I should be executed for seeing it in the first place.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Tiptoegecko: Catwoman

Yeah, terrible film, but wonderful colour coordination.

The Hills Have Eyes 2 is the most recent film I've seen that I found the characters far too dumb to enjoy. It was just a bother, although that does stay true to the older sequel, where they were probably even dumber. Horror films that use human stupidity to get the characters into painful, scary situations destroys it for me.

Posted by MarioStar

Touristas That movie was sooooo boring they could of made the surgery parts way cooler.

Posted by calipunkerz

I'd have to say Glitter with Mariah Carey. Oh and Kazam! with Shaq.

Posted by Anti-Muffla

When a Stranger Calls...

Posted by Bebop

Anything with Snoop Dog.

Posted by veritas

SNAKES ON A PLANE MUTHA ****AS

Posted by Bebop

Shut up. Dont say such horrible things.

Posted by maian

xXx: State of the Union

Batman and Robin

They're so bad, that they're not even funny bad. They're just bad.

...Well actually, xXx was pretty funny bad.

Posted by veritas

The Sentinel. Gay movie. Thought it would be good cause Kiefer Sutherland was in it.....wrong

Posted by Xero

Saw III

Sadism at its best.