the nastiest thing you've ever eaten, and what came out afterward

Posted by Naoko

someone dared me to eat hot dog with whipped cream, anchovies, mayonaise and ketchup smothered all over it, needless to say i tangoed with the toilet for about an hour afterwards. but what worse was my dog eat what i didn't finish, so on top of that i had to clean up his nasty cream turds as well.

Posted by veritas

Did u get any money? For someone to eat that, youd have to get paid.

Posted by Naoko

no, i didn't get paid, the *******s scammed me and left while i was puking, but i did get grounded for letting the dog eat the leftovers

Posted by NES Queen

alligator, though my digestive system handled it with no problems my taste buds did not.

and shrimp, they didn't even make it to my tummy. I had to spit those suckers out after one mushy squishy bite.

therefore, I don't eat anything that dwells primarily in the water.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

The nastiest? Mussels, although I didn't actually eat one. Got it up to my mouth before I puked from the smell.

Other nasties include cow, pig, and sea creatures. Mainly, most meats.

Posted by muffla

i ate a dog treat once because i thought it was candy

also not me, but a firend of mine ate three pounds of mashed potatos in one sitting, afterwards she was on the porcilin throne for about two and a half hours

Posted by Raptor

Steak.

Yeah, that's right, I actually did try it a few years back, out of morbid curiousity. Just thought I'd give it a chance, you know. I nearly got sick. Just thinking about the flavor, the texture, the origin ... ewwwwwww. Never again, ever, ever.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Raptor;573553]Vagina.
Definitely.

Grossest thing I've had was an old Peter Pan peanut butter & chocolate cup. I hurled immediately after. That's happened to me on a lot on holidays when I was young. Some one, an aunt, uncle, neighbor, gives me an old piece of candy and expects me to eat it. It's happened to me on Easter, Valentine's, Christmas, and Halloween.

Posted by junior senior

last week i had a grilled cheese soaked in philly strawberry cream cheese on one side on the outside, and I can't believe it's not butter on the other outer side... it was so soggy, but of course I ate the entire thing. I haven't thrown up in 11 years. :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: alligator, though my digestive system handled it with no problems my taste buds did not.

Quoted post: Mussels, although I didn't actually eat one.

Both are ****ing delicious.

Anywho, I drank puddle water that collected around a sewage drain back when I was in grade eight-ish. The taste itself wasn't bad, but I got super sick for a good two weeks. Two weeks of constant puking and diarrhea.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Both are ****ing delicious.

Yeah, I like both of those, too.

Anything made by people that come from Haiti. It all smells, looks, and tastes like crap. There's also tons of these people down here in Florida.

Posted by TendoAddict

Bleh, the stuff that gets me sick is usually small things, like a weird sauce and other gone bad things. H[COLOR="White"]e[/COLOR]ll today I ate a minute amount of canned pine apple, I puked harder then I have in 4 years. You know, the full blown belly emptying that fills up your whole d[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]mn esophagus.

I don't get sick from actually food that is made well. Once I hate some Pudding, ketchup, shrimp, crab meat on a sugar cookie and didn't even flinch. This at a cheap China Buffet, so you know the foods not the best.

Posted by Slade

Vegetables.

Yeah, that's right, I actually did try them a few years back, out of morbid curiousity. Just thought I'd give them a chance, you know. I nearly got sick. Just thinking about the flavor, the texture, the origin ... ewwwwwww. Never again, ever, ever.

Posted by Pit

Semen.

What came out afterwards?

A baby.

Posted by Linkman

Clams, when I was like 7 or 8. Never swallowed it, couldn't. No way in hell it would have stayed down anyway. It was a family picnic too, and it was amusing to them.

Posted by Shin-Ra

All of you are pussies, seafood isn't gross. I have no problem eating nasty shit. Probably my worst was when me and a buddy were having a "who can eat the grossest thing contest" back in high school and he puked from the chicken nugget, milk, orange juice, bbq sauce combo. The only way I could win was if I ate some of the puke. Needless to say I won. Which is odd because he's eaten dogshit on a dare before. I've also eaten a pickle that was stomped by an ex at a fair ground, which I peeled off her shoe and ate just to piss her off (which was a great success). Also, I ate a mix of the remains of cigarettes and ash from a waffle house ash tray, mixed with coffee, spit, mustard, ketchup, and basically every other condiment at the table.

I dunno, eating stuff doesn't bother me the least bit and I've never gotten sick from any of it. Actually, I very rarely ever get sick.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Both are ****ing delicious.

Agreed. I live in an area that's basically half cajun and half texan, so we eat a lot of stuff similar to that. I like it, personally.

Posted by G-Sides

i drank warm blue gatorade that had a stranger's eaten hot wing bone in it :s that's as far as it goes for me

Posted by Electrical Hazard

just today I dipped a orange flavored lollipop in a liquid consisting of cheese broccoli and chocolate milk.

Took all that I had to not vomit

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wow, what a pussy.

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

A massive bag of Pizza flavored Combos. Kay they arent so bad (mmm thats some tastyness thar) but they were the first pile of junk food that I've eaten in six months. lol gave me a fever and everything, stupid Combos

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Wow, what a pussy.

No way look at that kid's signature he's XTREME!!!!

I really haven't eaten too many disgusting things. I must be pretty boring. Most things, like mollusks, I can force my self to eat, and they're not too bad. The only thing I can think of that I could not possibly eat was this candied fruit-type substance my mom put in a loaf of bread one time. It was yellow/brown and diced into little squares. Just the smell of it made me want to vomit.

Haha I remember it hurt my mom's feelings and my dad yelled at me because he thought I was being over-dramatic.

Posted by misogenie

When I was a teenager, I tasted boiled octupus tentacles. The pink-coloured legs tasted like oil-spilled kidneys.

Posted by Sterling

Octopus is ****ing delicious. Pussy

PB & J = :puke:

Posted by MarioStar

Egg rolls from the dollar store i got food poisoning and was puking for a week...they were like three months past experation :puke:

Posted by Xero

Badly cooked Kentucky fried chicken.

My friends wanted to eat something quickly for supper and we fell on this crappy KFC. Our plates were disgusting. I woke up in the middle of the night afterwards feeling very sick and I had to run down to puke.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I had some 9 Lives cat food in the Sliced Beef flavor and I took it to the opening of Star Wars Episode III. It stayed inside of me the whole time.[/COLOR]

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Grossest thing I ever ate was the ever classic "barfcicle"

basically, I threw everything I had around the house into a blender... and froze it. Of course, I was also like 8 at the time...and absolutely psycho!

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Raptor;573553]Steak.

Yeah, that's right, I actually did try it a few years back, out of morbid curiousity. Just thought I'd give it a chance, you know. I nearly got sick. Just thinking about the flavor, the texture, the origin ... ewwwwwww. Never again, ever, ever.

Cutting out such a major food group out of your diet is bound to alter your pallette. From a taste perspective you could grow to like meat, just like how unhealthy eaters will at first hate vegetables when moving onto a healthy diet but will soon love them and find their usual chips and coke to be very bland and greasy.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

"Chicken", from a Chinese restaurant that was later found to be using cat meat in the place of chicken. I knew the texture was weird, but I admit, it was pretty good.

I've also had (I think) sea anemone or urchin at a Sushi bar. Bleh. I like sushi, but not either of those. I was on the toilet for the rest of the day, and the taste was like ***.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I regularly eat wild boar and kangaroo. I've had horse sausage (oll) and could probably get it again if I was that bothered about it. It's all just meat, and it's all delicious.

I think about four years ago a few friends and I went to the cinema and ate at KFC beforehand. The only table we could find had the remnants of someone else's food on it, and it was part of a food court, so there was pretty much everything there. I had a combination old chicken wing, soda, pizza, tomato sauce, hot sauce. salt, whatever the **** else was in there.

On my 18th I had to drink a concoction of alcohols and alcohol-based drinks mixed with raw soup and saliva. It wasn't bad, except for the fact that I'm not that big a fan of tomato.