itt /r/ rant

Posted by maian

school sucks and all

i'm tired

k go

Posted by The Judge

I spent my entire ****ing sunday doing nothing but writing a *** ****ed script with a massive headache. And I'm FINALLY done. Jesus Christ.

Posted by Ant

People wonder why the shoe dept. looks like ****. Maybe it's because I'm the only ****ing person that does anything there. Everyone else somehow manages to stand around and barely do a *** ****ed thing, while I'm expected to pick up the slack for everyone else. It's mindboggling really. I'm thinking of being the dick that talks to the managers to get some new people in there, and move the other people that work in the dept into some other area, cause the current group sucks. Either that, or quit soon. :)

Posted by Omni

Wow, Ant's job sounds similar to mine. Well, the general environment, not what we actually do.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting The Judge: I spent my entire ****ing sunday doing nothing but writing a *** ****ed script with a massive headache. And I'm FINALLY done. Jesus Christ.

Hope it burns in a shredder.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: People wonder why the shoe dept. looks like ****. Maybe it's because I'm the only ****ing person that does anything there. Everyone else somehow manages to stand around and barely do a *** ****ed thing, while I'm expected to pick up the slack for everyone else. It's mindboggling really. I'm thinking of being the dick that talks to the managers to get some new people in there, and move the other people that work in the dept into some other area, cause the current group sucks. Either that, or quit soon. :)

you sound like me from 2 months ago.

I went with getting them fired. Much easier, really. Plus, more commision for me.

Posted by mis0

Relying on teamwork usually sucks. It wasn't bad at my job, though, because I was basically in charge of me and I was the only one working my position. I remember that in highschool once we had a big trip across the state for a statewide robitics competition and my group screwed everything up. Interestingly enough, the group leader was a large-foreheaded stoner (true story) and he basically told me my designs were stupid and he changed them, screwing us over. Idiot.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I work with only two other guys--one owns the business--who love their job. PROBLEM SOLVED LOL

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: Relying on teamwork usually sucks. It wasn't bad at my job, though, because I was basically in charge of me and I was the only one working my position. I remember that in highschool once we had a big trip across the state for a statewide robitics competition and my group screwed everything up. Interestingly enough, the group leader was a large-foreheaded stoner (true story) and he basically told me my designs were stupid and he changed them, screwing us over. Idiot.

chances are you were being a big fat idiot faggot and didnt get the genius of his design.

5heads gotta stick together:(

Posted by Ant

haha.

Well, today I got talked to due to me calling in/being tardy to work too often. He basically asked why and all that jazz. I gave fairly generic answers, but all the while I was thinking "because there's no point if I show up or not blah blah blah". I even told him my gripe about the other workers not doing ****. And he made excuses for them. So, I'll hopefully be leaving there within a 2 month time span.

Posted by Slade

K this time I'm kind of ranting about my crazy uncle. I'm a little upset that I've been left alone with him for a couple days.

TODAY a small tick attached itself to his arm, so I had to put some vaseline on it for him. He seemed pretty worried about getting lime's disease from it, but I had to leave to run an errand. When I get back he's gone and the phone book is open to the hospital page. wtf? I don't know why, but for some reason he's crazy worried/paranoid about everything. Every time I see him he asks me if I know how he can prevent the feds or his old girlfriends from tracking him down via the internet.

Posted by The Judge

Just tell him that's impossible.

Quoted post: Well, today I got talked to due to me calling in/being tardy to work too often. He basically asked why and all that jazz. I gave fairly generic answers, but all the while I was thinking "because there's no point if I show up or not blah blah blah". I even told him my gripe about the other workers not doing ****. And he made excuses for them. So, I'll hopefully be leaving there within a 2 month time span.

Yeah, way to go about that completely wrong.

And I thought Slade was going to talk about an abusive uncle, maybe even a molesting uncle. If I were in your shoes, I'd just keep feeding his paranoia. Ten bucks says you can entertain yourself with the results for quite awhile.

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, you only ***** about coworkers when management is REALLY happy with you. like, start kicking *** at your job hardcore like, and then when they're all ":cool:nice job" you start to scale back a bit really subtle like. then when they're like "wtf mate ^_^" you just be like "yeah i want to do better but these dbags are holding me back:(" and then management will wtfpwn them for you.

Yeah, if you do it when they call you in because of a problem with you, then it just looks like you're making excuses.

Posted by Ant

meh, don't care

Posted by Slade

you would never make it as a freedo figher

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, so heres my rant, which will probably get edited/deleted since its wow related.

if you're fighting netherspite, and you're bringing a warlock along who has never done the encounter before, and you expect him to be in the blue beam, ****ING TELL HIM HE NEEDS TO USE DRAIN LIFE. And, if you DONT tell him this, then FOR ****S SAKE do NOT get ****ed at him when he dies. /rant

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: yeah, so heres my rant, which will probably get edited/deleted since its wow related.

if you're fighting netherspite, and you're bringing a warlock along who has never done the encounter before, and you expect him to be in the blue beam, ****ING TELL HIM HE NEEDS TO USE DRAIN LIFE. And, if you DONT tell him this, then FOR ****S SAKE do NOT get ****ed at him when he dies. /rant

What? all i got from this is that nethersprite clogs drains or something and it kills nerds.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: What? all i got from this is that nethersprite clogs drains or something and it kills nerds.

amazingly accurate. i could explain, but nobody cares:cookie:

Posted by Omni

You finally figured that out?

Posted by Lord of Spam

no, ive known. its just fun to annoy you guys

OH HEY SO THIS ONE TIME IN HELLFIRE THERE WAS A 70 ROGUE AND A 70 PROT WARRIOR STANDING THERE TRYING TO CAMP THE OVERLOOK, SO I DROP IN AND SUMMON MY IMP. I WASNT FLAGGED, SO THEY WERENT PAYING ATTENTION TO ME, SO I MOVED NEXT TO THE WARRIOR SO HE COUDLNT CHARGE, FEAR THE ROGUE, POP BLOODFURY AND MY TRINKET OF THE ILIDARI, DOT THE ROGUE, DOT THE WARRIOR, BY THEN THE ROGUE HAD GOTTEN OUT OF FEAR, SO I COILED HIM, AND FEARED THE WARRIOR, THEN SHADOW BOLTED THE ROGUE, IT CRITED, SO I SHADOW BURNED HIM AND HE DIED, THEN I JUST FEAR KITED AND SHADOW BOLTED TEH WARRIOR UNTIL HE WAS DEAD. LOCK FTW.

There, happy now?

GET IN THE ****ING BLUE BEAM

Posted by The Judge

You make it sound so easy, Matt.

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) i was in the blue beam. just didnt realize how hard the AoE was ticking
2) I'm a warlock. I could kill alliance all day and not even notice it.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: amazingly accurate. i could explain, but nobody cares:cookie:

I'm just an astute little observer, aren't I? =^___________________^=

You know what's a good game, Oblivion. Shivering Isles rules.

Posted by Ant

You know what games I never really got into. MMORPGS.

Me neither. I don't think I've every actually played one. Just tried them enough to know they suck.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i.e. couldnt figure out what to do and begged in the trade channel for money until someone called you a faggot and you quit

Theres actually a sort of running joke in WoW on horde side. the level 20-25ish zone is called the barrens, and it is annoying as ****. As a result, you end up with a lot of little kid morons getting stuck, and acting like a total ******* in zonechat. Its so annoying that most players in that range that are leveling their 2nd or 3rd characters turn off the chat feature.

And thats where "I survived barrens chat" came from.

Posted by Slade

OH MAN I HEAR THAT ONE ALL THE TIME

No, actually I don't, since I've killed all my faggot friends.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Me neither. I don't think I've every actually played one. Just tried them enough to know they suck.

You actually had to play them? I just read a few LoS posts and it became incredibly clear.

Also, I fukken hate people so why would I want to do what amount to internet LARPing with obsessive nerds? I wouldn't.

Posted by Lord of Spam

only fags play on rp servers, and slade isnt cool

super serial btw

Posted by Slade

fix'd

Posted by Omni

That seem to be edited at all. What are you talking about?

Posted by Slade

Idk if you're being cereal or not, but before he said something like "only fags play on rp servers"

I'm just so **** quick the internet didn't notice I changed it.

Posted by Omni

I meant that it looks just like something he'd say anyway, and it's true, so it looks like nobody edited it at all.

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, cept i play an mmo

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait

Quoted post: .e. couldnt figure out what to do and begged in the trade channel for money until someone called you a faggot and you quit

I don't even know what the **** that is.

Quoted post:
You actually had to play them? I just read a few LoS posts and it became incredibly clear.

I can't allow myself to say something sucks without experiencing it. In most cases anyways...

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vamp: I can't allow myself to say something sucks without experiencing it. In most cases anyways...

Gay sex. What are your thoughts?

Not so bad if you don't dwell on it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

trade channel is the chat window meant for people to advertise thigns they have for sale or try to find someone who has something for sale. Its the only way to say something so that everyone in the entire game can see it. ITs annoying as **** when some lvl2 moron is begging for money in it.

T'was an insult, sir.

oh, well whoosh on me I guess. Egg all over my face.

Posted by Ant

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGUH

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: oh, well whoosh on me I guess. Eggroll all over my face.

i came.

I WISH

crack open that delicious eggroll skull and let the gray matter flow over my face, down my chest... oh... yeah.....

Posted by Stalolin

lol trade channel is the new lfg channel which was the new barrens chat

i can't even sell these blue pants I got on there because of how many people abuse it :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Stalolin: lol trade channel is the new lfg channel which was the new barrens chat

i can't even sell these blue pants I got on there because of how many people abuse it :(

part of that is how common most of the blue drops are now. ive had trouble selling pretty much every blue BoE ive gotten so far. I've been holding a pair of really nice BoE cloth healpants for like 3 weeks now. AH'd them three times, no takers. i was even selling them at lie 15g below everyone else just to try to get rid fo teh **** things. Prolly gonna D/E them soon. Hopefully the shards will sell.

$5 to anyone that can tell me what I just said in laymans terms.*

*void if named stalolin

idk, I had no problem understanding it with a bit of common sense and prior experience with RPGs.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i would pay you, but you're too much of a faggot to know what to do with money. prolly just try to shove it up your *** or something.

and i'll be *******ed if i let abraham lincoln be put in a canadians ***

technically I'm not canadian. Though I would probably shove lincoln up my *** if given the chance.

Posted by Ant

who wouldn't?

los apparently

Posted by Lord of Spam

******* right.

if i ever meet you, im going to hand you a five dollar bill. i wont say anything, i will jsut give you an intense stare and hand you the bill.. if you dont shove it in your *** though, ill beat the ever living **** out of you.

Posted by mis0

With you level 79 2x4 with nails rite?

Quoted post:
if i ever meet you, im going to hand you a five dollar bill. i wont say anything, i will jsut give you an intense stare and hand you the bill.. if you dont shove it in your *** though, ill beat the ever living **** out of you.

and here I thought lincoln was on the one dollar bill

Posted by Omni

That's George Washington.

Posted by mis0

Fun Fact: LINCOLN IS ALSO ON THE PENNY, AND HE HAS HIS OWN BRAND OF LOGS.

What will you shove in your *** now, Vampir00?

Posted by Omni

Oh, and there's a few cites that bear his name as well...

Quoted post: What will you shove in your *** now, Vampir00?

How big are these logs? most I can take is about a wrist-width in length. 2.5 inches maybe? 3 if I really ****ing stretch that **** out.

Posted by Lord of Spam

they're thinner than a normal dong (maybe 2 inches in circumfrence) and about 4 or 5 inches long.

so its like an asian dong, really.

Well good lord, I could take a whole bucket full.

Posted by mis0

I remember my brothers box of lincoln logs. they made this funny little klinking-klacking sound when he'd carry them around.

that's the sound your *** will make.

Awesome.

Posted by Linko_16

Guess what?

Penis.