HAHA OH WOW

Posted by Omni

I went on my computer before I came to work, and I was listening to some music. It looks like I accidentally opened "For Funerals To Come" by Katatonia before I left without realizing it, because sometimes Winamp takes a while to open when my computer decides to run really slow. It seems to be on shuffle/repeat by itself according to my Last.fm page. ****it. :(

Oops, almost forgot to include the chart.

[url=http://www.last.fm/user/jjn777/?chartstyle=basicrt10] [/url]

Has anyone else ever done this?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Hahah, nope. But you can always delete it off your last.fm charts.

Posted by Omni

I want to, but it will take a while since it's going to play many, many times before I get home. You can only delete one at once. Whether or not I do it depends on how lazy I feel when I get home.

Posted by Xenos

Some people ask me why I listen to the same song several hundred times, this is why - hell, I played a one minute Estradasphere song and left it on all day while I was gone. Go figure.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I rarely listen to a song on repeat, and typically don't enjoy listening to one particular song too many times over the course of a week.

Posted by Omni

I didn't even open it on purpose. My Winamp was set to shuffle/repeat from when I was listening to a playlist earlier. and I ended up accidentally opening that without realizing it because I was getting off the PC and my speakers were off. I just finally got home and turned it off like 3 minutes ago.

Posted by Xenos

Nice, how many times did it play?

Posted by Omni

Haha, 192 plays. I went and checked the charts manually, cuz my top tracks hasn't updated yet.