Favorite Pokemon Type

Posted by 77bigmac77

Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Posted by dark_zero

*in evil sounding voice*dark pokemon are the best

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

I like Dark pokemon for some reason. I also like Ghost pokemon. I still have respect for my other types too. Electric and Psychic.

Posted by Shade

It's quite the coincidence that the bar for Fire pokemon is red and the one for Psychic is purple.

Definately Fire, I don't know why, but I just like them the best.

Takuya, please change your font color to something readable.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Sure, I'll change my font color.

Posted by sabre

Fixed up the poll; the guy for some reason put water/ice and rock/ground in the same tiers, misspelled psychic, left out Dark and Steel types, and added a type called "Plant" which doesn't even exist.

...so I fixed it.

I've always been quite the fan of psychic types. I quite like rocks, ice and electrics, also.

Posted by VGChat

Water is my favorite type.

Posted by Average n00b

Hard one for me. I couldn't possibly choose between fire, fighting, dark, or flying, in the end, I found out that Fire usually helps me out in the games.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

i really like steel. the type is pretty weak, but it is the coolest. psychic and dark would follow up closely. i relly dont like flying types.

Posted by Morag2

I picked Dark but really that was just one of my favorites... I really like all of them... mainly Dark, Electric, Psychic, Rock and Grass. I think that all the types were picked really well... they all fit together. There isn't any particular type that I would call bad... although I'm not fond of poison... thats just my opinion.

Posted by FavoJavo

Dark

Posted by Iron Man

After playing the games again I've came to a conclusion that Fire and Psychic are my favorites, Blaziken and most recently Gardevoir being my favorite of their respective types.

Posted by Master Chief 12

You didn't put in Dragon! :(

Posted by sabre

Added.

Posted by Ch

What I work best with are Grass, Electric, & Psychic. Actually my three best Poke'mon ever are Vileplume, Zapdos, and MewTwo.

Posted by Jarulara

I'm going with Fire types. They are off the chain from Charizard to Blaziken and all. You know?

Posted by Pit

Definately the dragon types. The type of pokemon I focused on the most. I trained my salamence to perfection. I had insanely bred bagons to get the proper IV's and effort trained it.

Posted by Mystic Hero

I'm more of a Psychic type than anything. I always keep one Psychic Pokemon in my party. I just love their techniques.

Posted by Litbut

I'd have to go with Psychic as well. Psychic Pok

Posted by giminius

Psychic pokemon are the most powerful. They need cooler dragon types (maybe a dragon-water)
Still, Milotic is a water-type...

Posted by Houndoomshocka

Kingdra is Water/Dragon, only weak to Dragon moves itself. I'd have to go with Electric, because of Zapdos, Although Fire and Dark are way up there too.

Posted by holy_flare

I'd go with water types. My team would usually be 5 water pokemon and one of another type. With water types, you can get almost every other type. Also, Dewgong, Kingdra, and Milotic are awesome!

Posted by Skyway

Psychic r best
1.better loking poke
2.powerful

Posted by RPGMistress

Couldn't vote because there is too many types I like equally...

Posted by UncleYaris

[COLOR="Yellow"]Dark[/COLOR]

Posted by Breakman

grass because the grass starters are always the coolest especially treecko

i also quite enjoy ice and steel and kinda ground

Posted by addison

of course, i adore Dragon a lot..................

Posted by syndrome

It's funny, cause in the first Pokemon game there was, like, one Dragon pokemon. Ghost gets my pick because of Gengar. Gengar should be a type of it's own.

Posted by Rikoru

I chose normal because it has the least weaknesses out of all of the single types. I like Smeargle since it can learn nearly any move.