Mario Strikers Charged's online is fapworthy

Posted by Drewboy64

The WiFi seems very Faptastic.

[URL="http://jeux-france.com"]jeux-france.com[/URL]

Posted by Dexter

Too lazy to activate the translator. Summarize it for me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'll translate. Might not be 100% accurate because I learned french canadian.

"Friend codes. Played DS online? Yeah. **** sucks."

Posted by Ant

F[COLOR="Lime"]U[/COLOR]CK FRIEND CODES!

That's all I have to say about that.

Posted by Speedfreak

Friend codes aren't that bad, stop bitching about it and go back to yelling at 12 year olds on Halo 2. They've never stopped me from playing Mario Kart, Pok

[QUOTE]Friend codes aren't that bad, stop *****ing about it and go back to yelling at 12 year olds on Halo 2. They've never stopped me from playing Mario Kart, Pok

Posted by segashadow128gcn

in all honesty i think everyone has the right to ***** about the friend code system, why can it not just be a request on friendship, and games like metroid prime hunters were ruined by friend codes, because only the death match was available on match making me and my best friend could not just get online and play some 2 on 2 CTF. which was the coolest mode on that game.

i am not aware of most games for Nintendo online but i think every mode should have a match making process and then friend codes would bother me less, although they really are retarded.

online > multiplayer

you can play with your friends and the rest of the world at the same time, anyone that has never played an online game, i dare you to play xbox live one time and never go back. xbox live i think is the greatest thing that happened to gaming. my wii is collecting dust.

Posted by Speedfreak

I quit my XBox live subscription months ago after having it 3 years. Believe me, you can go back. I play on NWFC all the time. Adding people with friend codes literally takes the same amount of time as manually adding someone on Xbox live. Plus you have the added advantage of not being able to hear the squawking, screeching 12 year old fuckwit on the other end. You only communicate with people you've decided are worthy of communicating with you.

Friend codes are really insignificant. You could have an experience identical to Xbox Live and still have friend codes. They're just a method of creating a username without making them go through a lengthy registration process or come up with a unique ID.

Not that it matters, because online sucks balls and playing with people next to you is so much more fun online really isn't even worth it. The fact that only 10% of XBox subscribers even play online proves that most people agree.

Posted by Dexter

I didn't think we'd see this game until the end of the year but it's only about 2 months away. I like how you can organize your sidekicks more and all the extra stadiums with there own unique features are nice.

Posted by s0ul

Great, now to make the game playworthy.

lol burn. FCs suck, strikers sucks, SOUL OUT

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Wait. This is out tomorrow.

Hm.

Just goes to show you how much no one cares.

Posted by Ant

ugh, shut up.

Posted by Dexter

I care. The last game was radically fun. It was a hit in the dorms for a long time, like the Goldeneye days. The online feature is going to give it plenty of replay value. It's probably going to be the first online Wii game I get. Football is awesome!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Played it today in Gamestation. WHAT THE **** WAS GOING ON, IDK

Possible purchase once I check some reviews.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting The X: WHAT THE **** WAS GOING ON, IDK

My thoughts the first time I played the Game Cube version, but it grows and gets easier to understand. It's actually really simple now and idk why I ever had a problem focusing on everything.

This sucks. We have to wait 2 more months here in America. :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I finally started playing this game today! It's a lot of fun. Awesome soundtrack (only one Mario remix in the whole thing, surprisingly), and the Mario Bros actually talk Italian! Online is pretty much flawless. :D

Posted by Zeta

Wait. Nintendo? Flawless online? Unpossible.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Probably had less load times than games on Live. But then again, it's a pretty basic game compared to DEM SHOOTAN GAMEZ that I play.

I'd expect nothing more than basic. Just as long as it runs as smooth as possible, hey, whatever. It's free.

Posted by Dexter

k, the game comes out here in a few days. You guys ready? I know I am. Myself and a few others will be online pulling ownage. This and Metroid Prime 3 are two good games for the month of August.

Who all is certain to get this? Friend code get.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I've had it for ages, so don't expect me to go easy on you online!

Posted by Colonel

What I NEED to buy

Super Mario Strikers Charged
Super Mario Galaxy
Metriod Prime 3: Corruption
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Well, looks like I better start saving up again :cookie:

Posted by Dexter

You should already have your money prepared and your previous games complete. Don't be foolish. I got the moneys, but I need to defeat some of my previous games. That's where my fault is.

I imagine getting a quick match together online with Strikers is going to be a task in itself, and probably make it more difficult for me to simply turn on the game and play. I can get a Call of Duty 2 match going in no time so it doesn't take any motivation away from playing.

Posted by Colonel

Just baught this game today.......It's awesome!

Posted by muffla

when does it come out in the americas

Posted by Colonel

Quoting muffla: when does it come out in the americas

Today........D'uh

If my location is Canada and I have it then do the math

Posted by Dexter

I don't think it comes out until tomorrow, the first of August, in America. Oh wait, I'm in tomorrow. Boy, how time flies.

Posted by Colonel

Who wants to have a match!

Posted by Dexter

I got it. I'll be up for some serious playing this sunday.

Posted by LadiesMan217

I pwn at this game, Send me your friend codes and ill gladly verse you online!

Posted by Flounder

finally picked up a copy. its a lot of fun. only wish you could talk to the people you are playing on wifi. anyone up for some games?

Posted by Colonel

317934-291319

Online code. PM me with yours!!!!!