I'm back, but I doubt anyone remembers me, so...

Posted by SomeCrazyGuy

I didn't make many posts, but of what I DID post, and what I did do here, I enjoyed quite a bit. I believe, at one point or another, I made one topic or another on a debate or discussion board which was more or less the final straw from one of the major mods of this, ***s text-based playground, which made him make a special topic making either a new rule or forum or some odd thing... It's been years, okay? I don't remember things exactly, but of the basic situation, I am certain.

Either way, I decided to log off one day, which happened to be quite a foolish decision, since I forgot my password, and what's worse, my e-mail was changed in the meanwhile! So, without a means of aquiring said password, I tried various means of aquirement... Failing.

2-3 years later, the 1337 Webmaster Jesse got me a shiny new password, and here I am, seeing your bright, smiling faces once again!... Or is that anger and discontent? Either way, I'm glad to be back, here and ready to blend back into boards!

...What's changed, by the by, since my last visit?

Posted by Dexter

I don't remember you. Welcome. Do you recall me?

Posted by SomeCrazyGuy

Ah, yes, true introductions must be made!
Where to start?

I suppose the basics will do:

I listen, overly often, the Red Army Choir (Though I haven't a clue what they are saying, they are teh awesome) and Nobuo Uematsu (Though I haven't a clue what he's saying, it doesn't really matter, since most of his music is orchestral without choral segments). I've gotten very much into Comedy Albums lately, though, and have grown to like the names Stephen Lynch and George Carlin. My favorite songs would have to be One Winged Angel (Nobuo Uematsu, yes cliched), Dark Eyes (Red Army Choir, The Best of the Red Army Choir Version), Hardware Store and Weasel Stomping Day (Alfred Yankovic)

I read classics, books on the brain, really... Right now, I'd say only 19-22 feet of shelving is taken up with the books I've bought, but I'll have more eventually. I'm currently reading Crime and Punishment, Fahrenheit 451, and I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell. Favorites are The Divine Comedies [Dante Alighieri], (The Hobbit +) LoTR Series [Tolkien], Enders Game [Orson Scott Card], Of Mice and Men [John Steinbeck], Night [Elie Wiesel], and (So far, though it is a short-story compilation) I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell [Tucker Max].

Where I live and where I work is no business of yours, or should I say, you are probably trustworthy, but this is a public forum, where ANYONE can see what I post... So no info for you!

I tend to be a pseudointellectualist fool if things lend to such a situation, leading, usually, to me making a complete *** of myself. My online and offline personalities are quite different, but still 'me'... As in, I don't say or do things offline as I would seem to online, but if a friend was to see my activity on these boards, they'd see that it could easily be me posting those things.

I have too many DVDs, CDs and Games (Maybe Games is doable, probably the CDs, actually... I think i may have already recorded the DVDs up until a few months ago, so updating that wouldn't be too bad, really) to list here, so you know where I prioritize my spending money (I save, but not ALL of it!).

I like cheese.

This this suitable? I hope... and I hope this is not overkill... <_<;

I like cheese.

Posted by Dexter

Stephen Lynch is gross and lolable.

Posted by SomeCrazyGuy

Sorry, doesn't ring a bell, but nor does most any other names (Sorry, and sorry for the possible improper useage of plurals and singulars)... I'm pretty much a newb with generally high rep for a newb. But I did recognize Jesse and Judges screenname... But who wouldn't?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I recognize the avatar I think...

Posted by SomeCrazyGuy

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I recognize the avatar I think...

Awesome, SOMEBODY REMEMBERS!!! (Albeit an inconsequencial memory of something incredibly minor, it is a memory!)

My day is made slightly better by your iedetic imagery!

Posted by SomeCrazyGuy

(Ouch, after looking at my past posts, I am ashamed at my lack of tact in some situations... Especially when asking for reviews of my HM64 Guide. While I honestly wanted reviews, I looked so much like a just wanted views and attention towards it that it just got mod-blocked. I'll have to do a bit better and more thoughtful, now, will I?)

Posted by Dexter

I see you were a big poster on the 64 forum. That's good.

Posted by SomeCrazyGuy

Quoting Dexter: I see you were a big poster on the 64 forum. That's good.

Yup, and I'm still a big fan of Harvest Moon 64, and my hacking ventures have lead to even more discoveries about the system... But I'm just so lazy that I really haven't gotten to updating it. n_n;

As for the other 64 games, honestly, I haven't played the 64 in a while, but I can still defend the greatness of it.

Body Harvest > Harvest Moon. I still remember the stupid amounts of hype surrounding that game and how technically disappointing it was. But ****, I played the hell out of that game.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, Body Harvest was a game I really enjoyed back when I played 64 a lot, too. I used to know all the cheats to make the guy look different and dance and things. That was a fun game.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Welcome back to VGC. Have fun, and stick around.

Posted by Raptor

Your exorbitant use of parentheses is really turning me on.

Posted by SomeCrazyGuy

Quoting Raptor: Your exorbitant use of parentheses is really turning me on.

Don't forget my... well... excessive... use of elipsis. n_n (Wait, they're called 'elipsis', right? I hope so.)

eclipses*

Posted by Raptor

Ellipses.

Posted by Roger Smith

.......Eclipse Cannon?

Wb yo.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Roger Smith: .......Eclipse Cannon?

SLAM DUNK THE FAKE CHAOS EMERALD INTO IT!

Quoted post: Ellipses.

You'll find that I had it right the first time, thanks.

Posted by SomeCrazyGuy

ouch now im being expectd to type with goood gramars an speling i shud rly kep tht n chek

(Mayhaps I shouldn't type stupid things like that, I have an *cough*image*cough* to uphold... m i rite/)

amirite*

uisrite

Posted by SomeCrazyGuy

1337, indeed, I AM rite.

As for Pretty Hate Machine's comment, I'd hate to disagree, but I honestly like it myself... Maybe I'll add something else to it, or make it a smaller text size, but I won't outright eliminate it (Plus, if memory serves me right, I spent quite a while trying to get just the right symbols and characters for it... It would be a shame to erase it after all that, now, right?). Let me see what I can find, though.

Posted by Creedence

Welcome, and stuff, and blah blah blah, and stick around, and all that stuff I usually say. Have a good one.

Posted by SomeCrazyGuy

FINE THEN, I'll stick around, b-but when you... er... are replied to, THEN we'll see who's, eh... DOING THE STICKING!!! Er... YEAH!!!

Posted by zack47

where are the kids my age?

Posted by zack47

who i talking to

Posted by zack47

anyone there

Posted by Omni

Stop being a faggot.