ATTN: sammie

Posted by Omni

Are you with or against us? Also, your grammar does indeed suck major ***.

Posted by sammie

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Are you with or against us? Also, your grammar does indeed suck major ***.

english is my 3rd language whats your excuse numbnuts?

Posted by Omni

My grammar is just fine. Now, whose side are you on? Are you with Jesse or WackoHater? Jesse insists you're one of WackoHater's friends, but he doesn't seem social enough to have any.

Posted by sammie

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: My grammar is just fine. Now, whose side are you on? Are you with Jesse or WackoHater? Jesse insists you're one of WackoHater's friends, but he doesn't seem social enough to have any.

so you have to pick a side?
i'll just be antisocial :D

Posted by Omni

Works for me. Enjoy.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Blah!!! But it would be much more entertaining if you would be on WackoHaters side!!!! :D:D:D:D That's why he got you here!!! :D:D:D:D

To da Anti-WackoHaters, find a proxy and look at

http://www.forumpostersunion.com/showthread.php?t=1784&page=5

to see how da kid got here!!! :D

Posted by sammie

Quoting Jesse Smith: Blah!!! But it would be much more entertaining if you would be on WackoHaters side!!!! :D:D:D:D That's why he got you here!!! :D:D:D:D

No URLs allowed.

looks like my rep will reach - 1337 before WackoHaters lol
-20 already, i love to see i make an impression, sadly just like DP they are also to yellow to put a name to it when they give it :rolleyes:

No URLs allowed. this sux when you post here.

Posted by Jesse Smith

You need to get a higher post count. p0rn posters are bad!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Don't worry about it Sammie, this forum is filled to the brim with idiots and Jesse is the chief idiot on the forum circuit, at least that is his claim to fame and what he wants to be, everyone else uses the term idiot, Jesse likes to substitute the word Wacko for idiot.

Jesse, YOU'RE FIRED !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

If he's such an idiot, how come you haven't been able to shut this site down yet? I submit that you are the chief idiot here. I mean, if he was so dumb, surely you'd have been successful by now.

Posted by sammie

gotta have one single place for the nutters to meet huh? so best not shut this place down,

the funny farm has close, with care in the community, you guys have to have a place on the net, and it looks like this is it

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting sammie: so best not shut this place down,

the funny farm has close, with care in the community, you guys have to have a place on the net, and it looks like this is it

er, sorry WackoHater, it looks like she's not on your side!!! Time to bring some other liberal freak over here!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Raptor

Quoting sammie: gotta have one single place for the nutters to meet huh? so best not shut this place down,

guys, commas are cool, commas are cool guys, i really, really, really like commas, you guys

Posted by The Judge

Quoting sammie: english is my 3rd language whats your excuse numbnuts?

Stick to a site that speaks your first.

Posted by sammie

Quoting The Judge: Stick to a site that speaks your first.

go blow yourself :D

Posted by Zeta

HAHA OH WOW THAT WAS SUCH A WITTY COMEBACK

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: go blow yourself

IF ONLY

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now kids, have compassion for here!!! Just be glad she disagrees with WackoHater and doesn't want Wacko University shut down!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse, when I get hold of you, I'm going to beat you so hard with a stick that you will give up the internet for good Son !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by netman

who the hell are you wackohater

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]Da Niga dats gonna whoop yo *** homey !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by sammie

yea and do it good

Posted by Jesse Smith

Me and WackoHater are best buddies!!! We are true friends 4 ever!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I'm your friend who always gives you what you really deserve !!!

YOU'RE FIRED YOU CRAZY WACKO !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

[center]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [b]USING MAD FACES AND BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!![/B] :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/center]

Posted by mis0

SERIOUS BUSINESS IS SERIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUS

Posted by The Judge

Quoting sammie: go blow yourself :D

I wish.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting The Judge: Stick to a site that speaks your first.

Your ego trying to drive new members away will get you banned !!!!

Don't be foolish !!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

They should ban you for trying to shut down the boards and drive away old members.

Posted by WackoHater

I only drive away dumb members PHM, now you need to get smart in a hurry man and quit making *** kissing, stupid *** posts !!

Try to be independent in your thoughts and quit running with the pack man! :mad:

Posted by Omni

Speaking of kissing ***, mine is all ready for you, WackoHater. Get to it.

Posted by WackoHater

Am I the only one that thinks PHM is a major idiot here ???

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Am I the only one that thinks PHM is a major idiot here ???

ahem...Look at his rep number!!!!

Oh, and Hillary Lying Clinton would make a crummy president!!!

Posted by WackoHater

That just shows the entire forum is filled with idiots if PHM has reputation, it is idiots voting for idiots is all. :p:

Posted by sammie

Quoting WackoHater: That just shows the entire forum is filled with idiots if PHM has reputation, it is idiots voting for idiots is all. :p:

proves that *** kissing is whats needed here, ok boys line up and read my avatar :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bite me!

Posted by sammie

Quoting Jesse Smith: Bite me!

some prick keeps changing it, what an abuse of power.

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse is going to get fired if he keeps altering members posts and threads, we can quit this dump at the same time Sammie !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by sammie

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse is going to get fired if he keeps altering members posts and threads, we can quit this dump at the same time Sammie !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

i have a lot to say yet lol i'm not near finished :D

Posted by WackoHater

I don't have much to say other than, I'm gonna beat Jesse Smith half to death when I find him, I'm gonna beat that boy with a hickory stick !!!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by sammie

Quoting WackoHater: I don't have much to say other than, I'm gonna beat Jesse Smith half to death when I find him, I'm gonna beat that boy with a hickory stick !!!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

you know he's gonna love that dont ya? just the thought of being tied up and bent over will give him a ****** :D

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Quoting Jesse Smith: Blah!!! But it would be much more entertaining if you would be on WackoHaters side!!!! :D:D:D:D That's why he got you here!!! :D:D:D:D

http://www.forumpostersunion.com/showthread.php?t=1784&page=5

Love your avatar at that site. :-D

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith, "KING OF THE LOONY TUNES" :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting PROF CHAOS:

Some chick that *thinks* she's da Queen of da Wackos, added da crown!! :eek::eek:

Quoting sammie: i have a lot to say yet lol i'm not near finished :D

er, Wackohater, you keep geting 0wn3d!!!! You can't get her to defend you, and now you can't even get her to leave any time soon!!! Maybe you should hunt for a Nixen basing chick and get her to come over here and live with you!!!! I'll even do da wedding and pronounce you husband and wife and let you kiss da bride!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Haha, that would be awesome. Too bad nobody would fall in love with that freak.

Posted by sammie

i'm up for kissing the Bride :D