retarded huh? i thought that was a prerequsit

Posted by sammie

hi i'm sammie.
i have never played a nintendo game in my like, i have never seen what one looks like and i have no idea what they do.

sammie xXx

Posted by Dexter

Does this mean you've never seen the film The Wizard before? I don't know if I can believe you.

Posted by sammie

nope i don't own a TV i done play games, well one game on my pc, thats a helicopter game i like. thats it really, no i ain't seen that movie nor heard of it

Posted by netman

hi sammie welcome to vgc

xXx nettlzzzz

Posted by sammie

Quoting netman: hi sammie welcome to vgc

xXx nettlzzzz

thank you sweetie, just a little more about me, i get banned a lot from sites lol

lets see how long i survive here for huh. :rolleyes:

Posted by WackoHater

Wow, Dexter is going to love you Sammie !!! :p:

Welcome to the nut house !!!

Posted by sammie

Quoting WackoHater: Wow, Dexter is going to love you Sammie !!! :p:

Welcome to the nut house !!!

ty AC i'll just be my usual self, maybe a little nicer for the nice people ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yo, lady, hang down in Wacko University!!!! That was made just for you and WackoHater!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

Well I was going to end up giving you a halfway decent welcome despite your disregard for sentence structure and the shift button, but I lost my passion after seeing your post in the rules thread.

So here's your bland, emotionless welcome with a twinge of negativity.

Posted by sammie

Quoting The Judge: Well I was going to end up giving you a halfway decent welcome despite your disregard for sentence structure and the shift button, but I lost my passion after seeing your post in the rules thread.

So here's your bland, emotionless welcome with a twinge of negativity.

ty sweetie you are ever so kind, not everyone is bothered about grammer though. and english is not everyones 1st language either. :)

Posted by The Judge

Pity not found.

Posted by Jesse Smith

In case you guys didn't know...WackoHater iz da one who got her here!!! :D:D:D:D

Yo, sammie, [url=http://www.vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182]go here[/url]. WackoHater could *really* use some one making some posts that agree with him!!! That's da real reason he got you here!!! Look at his rep number!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

LOL, did WackoHater really refer you here? If so, you oughta know me and him are like best buddies. Same with him and Jesse. :wacko:

Posted by sammie

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: LOL, did WackoHater really refer you here? If so, you oughta know me and him are like best buddies. Same with him and Jesse. :wacko:

yup yup AC did, i have known WackoHater for a few years, only we both keep getting banned from the same site, and Jesse Smith joined that site the same time i did in 2004, though we dont talk that much, mostly because i get banned, but oh well. it's all fun.

my post count aint going up, it's stuck on #1 :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting sammie: my post count aint going up, it's stuck on #1 :(

Go take about video games, then it'll go up!!!! :D

Posted by Dexter

ya, posts don't count in here.

Posted by sammie

Quoting Dexter: ya, posts don't count in here.

oh well i no nothing about games, (thats a guy thing) lol so my post count will stay low :amy:

Posted by Dexter

Plenty of girls enjoy games. My sister enjoys games. There's a female mod here who loves games. It's part of their lifestyle. So you're wrong.

Posted by Omni

If you post in the Wacko board, your post count will continue to go up.

Posted by sammie

well i dont care, the rep is going the right direction thats all that matters :D

Posted by Dexter

Down the cesspool is your idea of the right direction? Rep doesn't even matter now that I'm not #1. Stop making lesbians look bad.

Posted by sammie

and just how do i make lesbians look bad?

Posted by Dexter

You're insinuating that the right direction is down the cesspool of low reppage. That's like saying the best way is the normally wrong way, hinting that lesbianism is essentially the best way because it is considered negative, as in the wrong way. But it shouldn't be thought of as wrong or the bad way. You need to stand up for what you believe in and distinguish the wrongs from the rights. Lesbianism is right and low rep is wrong! :canada:

Posted by sammie

Quoting Dexter: You're insinuating that the right direction is down the cesspool of low reppage. That's like saying the best way is the normally wrong way, hinting that lesbianism is essentially the best way because it is considered negative, as in the wrong way. But it shouldn't be thought of as wrong or the bad way. You need to stand up for what you believe in and distinguish the wrongs from the rights. Lesbianism is right and low rep is wrong! :canada:

i'm a lesbian thats right, and rep is something that insecure people worry about, thats so wrong, i dont care what rep i get, rep to me is just seeking approval or for others to say they dont like you. i dont care if people approve of or dislike me.

:-D

Posted by Dexter

Quoting sammie: i dont care what rep i get

Then there shouldn't be a right or wrong way for it to go.

Posted by sammie

Quoting Dexter: Then there shouldn't be a right or wrong way for it to go.

yes there is, i dont seek approval, i am me and you get what you see, so red is better than green, at least it's more honest.

Posted by Dexter

One shouldn't approve of the disapproval and uphold it as the right way/choice. There are many that disapprove of things I do, but I believe in what I do and stand up for it! :link2:

Posted by sammie

Quoting Dexter: One shouldn't approve of the disapproval and uphold it as the right way/choice. There are many that disapprove of things I do, but I believe in what I do and stand up for it! :link2:

the church approves of disapproval all the time, they spread gay hate and approve of it.

Posted by fates warning

Quoting sammie: yes there is, i dont seek approval, i am me and you get what you see, so red is better than green, at least it's more honest.

how is bad rep more honest? Honestly, your kinda stupid. =/

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting sammie: the church approves of disapproval all the time, they spread gay hate and approve of it.

if you don't agree with 'the church' then it's pretty lame to use it as the backbone of your arguement/an example which enforces the backbone to your arguement or whatever. posting and fighting just to get people to dislike you isn't hard or proving anything, it's just making you look bad s:

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting fates warning: how is bad rep more honest? Honestly, your kinda stupid. =/

She is kinda stupid, but you are the sure thing !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: She is kinda stupid

Are you saying that about sammie!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

er, don't try to get her to hate you!!! You need to have atleast two people that like you instead of da wacko being da only one!!! Having da King of da Wackos as you're only bestest buddy and friend is not good!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

No, I was making fun of the idiot insulting her, she is a new member, at least wait for a few hundred posts before you insult new people, that is just common sense, which is very uncommon here!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: at least wait for a few hundred posts before you insult new people, that is just common sense, which is very uncommon here!

er, you were bashing every one starting on about post #1!! :D:D:D Hypocrit!!! Practise what you preach!!! No wonder your rep is in da dumps!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Hee, Hee, Hee Jesse, you think you're funny man ??? !!!

When I get hold of your neck, you will be in fear for your life, not laughing !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

Chill out, you're proving who the real Wacko here is, and it's certainly not looking like it's Jesse this time.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!! We want him to be mad and pretend to hate me!! He is no wacko!!! Him being happy iz da last way we want him!!! :D:D:D:D

You know you're doing a good job at driving him insane when he posts da :mad: smilie!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Like I said before...

[center][b]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: POSTING IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/B][/CENTER]

Don't worry, I know that he'll never admit to being a Wacko, but it just makes him so crazy when we say it. :D

Posted by The Judge

Quoting sammie: and just how do i make lesbians look bad?

Oh, don't stop there, please. You don't just make the homosexual community look bad, you also make any normal, intelligent, mature human being look bad.

Posted by fates warning

Quoting WackoHater: No, I was making fun of the idiot insulting her, she is a new member, at least wait for a few hundred posts before you insult new people, that is just common sense, which is very uncommon here!

Well just to let you know, I dont even have 100 posts yet. And as pathetic as it was, you did attempt to insult me. In fact, you insult me simply by existing.

Posted by WackoHater

Son, you had it coming, I don't care if you were in grade school you Hitler loving loony tune !!!

You called Sammy stupid for no reason boy, now grow up !!!!!

No one cares about you punks and your reputation !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by The Judge

I called Sammy stupid for rather valid reasons actually.

And you're right, no reasonable person DOES care about rep. Your point?

Posted by WackoHater

Who called all of you stupid for very valid reasons when he first joined here ???? :p:

Posted by sammie

Quoting fates warning: how is bad rep more honest? Honestly, your kinda stupid. =/

and you have Hitler in your sig? that make you smart huh?

Quoting The Judge: Oh, don't stop there, please. You don't just make the homosexual community look bad, you also make any normal, intelligent, mature human being look bad.

i think you're a homophobe, sexist, stuck up prick, so what?

Quoting fates warning: Well just to let you know, I dont even have 100 posts yet. And as pathetic as it was, you did attempt to insult me. In fact, you insult me simply by existing.

how shallow you are.

Quoting The Judge: I called Sammy stupid for rather valid reasons actually.

And you're right, no reasonable person DOES care about rep. Your point?

naaa you just want to power trip and belittle people, just to prove you are better than everyone else. nothing more, at least i can spell my name, stupid

Posted by WackoHater

Why do you kids attack new members ?

Is this an exclusive club of wanna be moderators we have here and we have to act superior to people, put them down and power trip so one day we can get the big job ???

Du......:
mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by sammie

Quoting WackoHater: Why do you kids attack new members ?

Is this an exclusive club of wanna be moderators we have here and we have to act superior to people, put them down and power trip so one day we can get the big job ???

Du......:
mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pretty Hate Machine is the best asskisser here *pucker up boy* :D

Posted by WackoHater

You got that right, wow I wonder how you figured that out so quick, must be his arse kissing posts, LOL :p:

Posted by sammie

Quoting WackoHater: You got that right, wow I wonder how you figured that out so quick, must be his arse kissing posts, LOL :p:

The Judge told me how good it feels. ;)

Posted by Omni

Actually, I'm just nice to the people I like and not so nice to the people I dislike. All of my opinions are subject to change without notice.

Posted by WackoHater

Who likes you or thinks you have a shred of logic in your mind around here ???

Posted by sammie

he likes asskissing

Posted by fates warning

Quoting sammie: and you have Hitler in your sig? that make you smart huh?

SIEG HEIL!!!!

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting sammie: naaa you just want to power trip and belittle people, just to prove you are better than everyone else. nothing more

and what are you doing :s trying to insult a bunch of teenagers on a video game forum to prove no point sounds pretty belittling to me ;x

Posted by WackoHater

She did not insult you guys, you people attack most new members here, ask Max Mouse how stupid you arsewipes are here, go ahead and ask him !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by G-Sides

yeah but max mouse is an idiot :s

Posted by WackoHater

....and you are ????? :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

He's an intelligent kid!!!

And you are ???? :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

hes an escapee from the mental institution... just like you jesse!!!