Guys

Posted by Omni

Okay, so for the longest time, I didn't think my younger brother didn't have any interest in music. I now know he likes Alexisonfire.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

St Catharines is known for three things:

Ice Wine, which apparently is the best in the world
Being the home of Silicon Knights, the game developer
and Alexisonfire

one of those things sucks. GUESS WHICH ONE

though I will say, their latests album, not so bad.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, it could be worse. I can easily name hundreds of bands that are worse.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Still terrible.

My sister likes country and rap, though. BEAT THAT

Posted by Omni

My sister likes emo, screamo, and nu-metal.

Is it just me, or do all sisters have bad taste in music?

Posted by Omni

My other sister likes trance and electronica.

Posted by Dexter

Country music and rap is good stuff. wtf is wrong with you guys?

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Is it just me, or do all sisters have bad taste in music?

Yes.

Wait, I'm a sister...

Posted by Ant

SOUL sista!

I HAVE NO SIBBLINGS!

Posted by Omni

Thank God. Oh, and my other brother likes Nirvana, Powerman 5000, System of A Down, and similar artists.

Quoted post: Yes.

Wait, I'm a sister...

It only applies if you're speaking about other people, not yourself.

Oh. Well, in that case, yes, yes they do.

Posted by Xenos

My brother likes emo, rap, techno, classical, symphonies, jazz, rock, Italian opera ... just about everything. I somewhat envy his abilities to find comfort in any genre. Makes life easier.

Posted by Slade

One of my brothers(the DJ brother) is really into electronica of all sorts(, mostly house dub and stuff like that, and is an avid record collector. I'm not really clear on whether or not that's a genre, but yeah. Something with "house" and "dub" in it. The other brother seems to listen to pretty much anything you suggest to him. He has good taste, in my opinion, it's just kind of spread out all over the board.

Sister. Sister. Not brother.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Slade: One of my brothers(the DJ brother) is really into electronica of all sorts(, mostly house dub and stuff like that, and is an avid record collector. I'm not really clear on whether or not that's a genre, but yeah. Something with "house" and "dub" in it. The other brother seems to listen to pretty much anything you suggest to him. He has good taste, in my opinion, it's just kind of spread out all over the board.

Dub is a musical sub-genre that actually originated in Jamaica after reggae, but many forms of electronica can be blended with dub and result in something pleasing to the ear. House music works especially well for this.

As far as I know, my brother is heavily into mainstream rap music. I'm not sure if he still listens to as much punk as he used to, but either way, his musical preferences make me sad.

Posted by Shade

My brother likes Pearl Jam, Tool, 80's metal, classic rock, and anything on 89x.

Posted by Oforia

My brother likes Genocide. He's dead now.

Posted by fates warning

my brother listens to rap and r&b. he sucks

Posted by Arcadios

My younger sister likes Reggaeton....I grew a dislike for it awhile back.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Angelwing: My sister likes country and rap, though. BEAT THAT

I live in Southeast Texas, meaning the home of most Texas country music and the homeland of screwed and chopped rap. I win!

I have no brothers or sisters. Two of my little cousins listen to rap, one listens to classic rock and old metal, and the other one listens to modern metal.