How often do you visit VGC?

Posted by Xenos

I've been so busy with work these past few weeks, I rarely get a chance to come to VGC and make threads/uploads/posts as I normally do, yet I still try to make the effort. Sometimes I get a half an hour or so free, and rather choosing to be a good little kid and spend my time with my friends and family, I decide to go on the internet to be with all of you. :)

Either way, some of you may notice how irregular I come here lately; though if I was more free, I would definetely be much more active here.

Posted by Omni

I come here several times a day. It varies depending on my mood. I will say that I'm definitely here a lot, though I'm often just checking the site every 15 minutes or so and doing other online stuff at the same time.

Posted by Roger Smith

I come here everyday and stay logged in for hours.

Posted by Ant

Everyday for a couple 10 minute rounds.

Posted by Dexter

Every day. Total time each day fluctuates.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Almost everyday, as to not seem so much like an internet junkie like PHM.. ;)

Posted by Fate

Every day, pretty much. It's like a habit that doesn't need to be kicked. I don't post every day, though.

Posted by mis0

Usually daily, for a few minutes or so. I also have periods of time where I just disappear.

That's when I busy being dead in a ditch.

Posted by Zeta

Too often. Far, far too often.

Posted by Random

Usually rare but i've been sick the last 4 or 5 days and haven't been doing much so... just about everyday for the last 4 or 5 days.

Posted by KoH

I come here at work sometimes. Don't really post all that much anymore, but just read.

Posted by veritas

Im usually on here when I have nothing to do. If I have something to do, Id rather be doing that than be inside while its 80 degrees outside.

Posted by NeXidala

Uhm rarely, nowadays.

Posted by Oforia

Don't care enough to come here that often.

Posted by G-Sides

ususally once when i come home and again when i wake up in the middle of the night. i come in the mornings sometimes, too.

Posted by netman

It depends. Sometimes months, sometimes many times per day

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, it really depends. The last couple of weeks, at least once per day, sometimes twice. Then I won't come on for a week, or six months.

Posted by Kodachi

It's gotta be once or twice a month at most.

Posted by Poco

this weekend is the most i've ben on the forums since last summer. I think i've spent 3 hours online this weekend or something.

Posted by Dexter

Almost every day*

I missed yesterday. :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

Been out for a few days, studying for finals.. and getting really ****ty drunk, watching Kung Fu on mute with random "noise" mp3 compilations. That, and the site claimed I was b& for posting p0rn?

..**** the system.

Posted by Linkman

Almost everyday. Usually only browse around for 10-15 minutes.

Posted by Klarth

what's vgc

Posted by Shade

If I'm bored and on the internet, this is where I come.

Posted by Trigger

Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary.

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

First time I have been online in months =)

Posted by The Judge

Once a day for about an hour.

Posted by bazariah

unfortunatley i dont get on as much as i'd like to anymore :(
which upsets me dearly

im just quite busy these days filming and working, and alas i dont get as much time to visit as i'd like

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUh1W-ZJI6g"]but for anybody that cares heres a little something i did yesterday[/URL]

Posted by Xero

2-4 times a day for 5-10 minutes. Just the time to reply to anything I need to reply to.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I'm here a couple times a day usually, although I don't always post.

Posted by Boner

Ummmm.....well, considering my last post was 12-25-2006, I'd say not too often any more. But, I might make a comeback.