Exit 99

Posted by Yonaka

Ok, so my friend Ian who is so huggable it's not funny, has a band. It's called Exit 99. I think they'll make it. Show some love to my huggable friend's band!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=91164117

Posted by Omni

[QUOTE=Blaise;571787]I think they'll make it.

Yeah, onto the list of bands I dislike. Also, into any intelligent music magazine's list of worst albums of the year. The singer and the drummer especially I think were awful.

Posted by Raptor

Okay, so I just listened to one of their songs. They're going to make it, all right. On food stamps.

Posted by Yonaka

Well we all love them here. True, it's partly because Ian is our bestest friend... But the rest is just love of the band. They played at Ian's party, and the lead guitarist guy, Mike has a Pirates of the Carribean guitar, which looked awesome and it was bought at Guitar Center. They played Tenacious D very well, there were other awesome songs as well. After hearing them play for a few hours, I've decided they rock.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No one cares about your friend's band. If you want to advertise them, like Raptor said, give us a reason to care. Otherwise, take it to the blogs.