Images of Myself from College

Posted by TMNT Freak

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ill post some images of myself from college here, just for the hell of it.

In this one, you will see me with my hands to my mouth, because my only musical instrument is my hands. Note that I have an A button from an N64 controller in my ear. The other one has a B button.

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SteveAwesome.jpg[/IMG]

I was rather excited in this picture, probably because we were playing a game of Non-Alcoholic Beer Pong, and there was a win on my side, and not onlyl that I had just seen the TMNT movie hours previous.

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SteveSpaz.jpg[/IMG]

This one is a bit older, back from January. I didnt know this picture was taken, but hell, I didnt care. I always enjoy a good still photo or two.

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/BrodieLizSteve.jpg[/IMG]

Last but not least, I made this image when my friend Cam was making south park caricatures of everyone, and mine had sucked horridly. I wanted to show him up hardcore, so I made one that looked like I would if I was walking around here in Edinboro during the winter.

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SouthParkMe.jpg[/IMG]

I have other images... but they seem too... I dont know.. probably should never be seen by human eyes. No, they arent nudity, they are just byproducts of stupidity and peer pressure.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Omni

You are gay, right? I hate to ask, but it's just that you didn't confirm or deny it. The pictures give me the impression that you are.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Uh.. yeah.. the last time I checked I was. We had some Day of Silence thing on April 18th for GBLT students, and It was pretty cool, since I come back online and I was talking to some friends at home, and they said that the High School was doing the same thing.

I know I just posted this image on a different Thread, but Ill do it here anyways.

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SteveRainbow.jpg[/IMG]

I am definitely keeping this one image I have from a party to myself.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: You are gay, right?

No, he isn't. He's just super flamboyant.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;571706]You are gay, right? I hate to ask, but it's just that you didn't confirm or deny it. The pictures give me the impression that you are.
What of, he has rights of expression. :cool:

Anywho, it's good that others are supportive of you, TMNT. But the last time I checked, beer pong was meant to be played with beer. Just so you know, the losing team became inebriated to the point they were under the table.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;571720]No, he isn't. He's just super flamboyant.
Jag off.. ;)
Maybe he just really loves rainbows. Ronnie James Dio liked rainbows too, and he created "Rainbow In The Dark".

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: No, he isn't. He's just super flamboyant.

I was obviously making a joke. Of course he's gay. I just wanted to see what he'd say if I asked.

Quoting Down The Sun: Jag off.. ;)
Maybe he just really loves rainbows. Ronnie James Dio liked rainbows too, and he created "Rainbow In The Dark".

Dio was also in a band called Rainbow.

Posted by Philsdad

Whoa, you go to Edinboro? Did you see a band called Estradasphere that performed on your campus last October by any chance? Probably not, there were only like 30 students there.. And do you know a big dude named Andrew with really really long hair? (Probably not again, but it did seem like a pretty small campus.)

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;571728]Dio was also in a band called Rainbow.

Dio also looks like a troll.. Do you suppose trolls would charge toll fees, under a rainbow? Works for bridges, amirite?

Posted by TMNT Freak

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Quoting Down The Sun: But the last time I checked, beer pong was meant to be played with beer. Just so you know, the losing team became inebriated to the point they were under the table.

I do happen to enjoy the Rainbows... Why do you think i was wearing so many at one tme? Do you really think that i was just trying to flag people down and tell them to descriminate on me?

Actually yes I was. Dude.. I realized something today. I never get any shit from anyone, ever. No one can find a reason to. I try my hardest and do things like that, and by wearing all the colorful clothing on rare occasions, but I get nothing. Sometimes I wonder what it is like to feel hated.

I sure as hell know that we are supposed to use Beer in Beer Pong. I guess we didnt have any to spare, and it was just for the pure sport of it all, becuse I know I was pretty well gone with liquors and everything by then.

Quoting Philsdad: Whoa, you go to Edinboro? Did you see a band called Estradasphere that performed on your campus last October by any chance? Probably not, there were only like 30 students there.. And do you know a big dude named Andrew with really really long hair? (Probably not again, but it did seem like a pretty small campus.)

For some reason, the name sounds familiar, but I dont recall watching them.. the only way I might have seen them is if they were playing in Towers here, since thats where I live.

Uh... umm... As for this Andrew character... uh... no, I cant say that I do know em. I have seen this one dude that looks like a viking. My friend Dan talks to a dude with Long hair and he is bigger. Umm.. I dont know what his name is, but he looks pretty bad ***.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Raptor

It's not often I say this to another vgc member, but you rock, dude.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hmm... a sincere comment?

I am impressed.

Wait, what? no. Not even online I dont get any shit! I should post the other image now, just to see what you guys would think of me then... yes... it could be arranged...[/COLOR]

Posted by Slade

Yeah, I don't really want to give you any **** either. That's strange because I'm usually out lynching gays!

Nice pics. They gave me another case of beard jealousy.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]After a few unsuccessful attempts to make people hate me, I am just going to play along. May one day someone have enough heart to despise me.

In turn, here are a few images I just took with my webcam, and these crappy dorm rooms have improper lighting.

The Pokedex says there are Skitty in the vicinity....

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/StevePokedex.jpg[/IMG]

This is what I put my head on everynight. The other side has Super Mario Bros. on it, but I just like LoZ a bit more.

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/pillowcase.jpg[/IMG]

Eh... here at college, I dont have all of my games, so I guess I cant make a large montage of my favorite games that I own, so here are just a few.

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/favoriteGames.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Bebop

You are unique

Posted by TMNT Freak

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Everyone is unique... there is no denying that.

I still want to know who made up the larger schematics of what is proper and what is decent, let alone what a model citizen should look like.

Heh, I am probably one of those people that you wished you met back in grade school,just for the hell of it.

I do tend to do a little bit of this every now and then. ----->:amy:

Let me tell you, I keep getting the Sun's Song and the Song of Storms confused with each other whenever people tell me to change the weather with my Ocarina songs (because my hands are my Ocarina).[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=TMNT Freak;571755][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=DarkOrange]

I do happen to enjoy the Rainbows... Why do you think i was wearing so many at one tme? Do you really think that i was just trying to flag people down and tell them to descriminate on me?

Actually yes I was. Dude.. I realized something today. I never get any shit from anyone, ever. No one can find a reason to. I try my hardest and do things like that, and by wearing all the colorful clothing on rare occasions, but I get nothing. Sometimes I wonder what it is like to feel hated.

I sure as hell know that we are supposed to use Beer in Beer Pong. I guess we didnt have any to spare, and it was just for the pure sport of it all, becuse I know I was pretty well gone with liquors and everything by then.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Well, atleast you went into the game with your head on correctly. Cheers. ;)

As for trying to receive a little hate. I find it rather easy, even my own best friends hate me. I'm an incredible ******* and a bleak snob to almost everyone. Because society sucks balls. I used to be such a knowitall when I was younger, but now when someone I know asks me an important question or request for modest intellectual input on an idea or opinion.. I say nothing, they deserve silence. For asking so many *** **** questions all the time, and about what kind of music I listen to to? The sheer nerve of those pricks.

**** what I just said, just go kick a group of random people in the shins. If they don't hate you afterwards for that, then you must be a Gay Jesus. :cool:

[quote=Slade;571795]Yeah, I don't really want to give you any **** either. That's strange because I'm usually out lynching gays!

Nice pics. They gave me another case of beard jealousy.

Hmm.. Beard envy. Afraid I'm a victim of that too, Slade. His beard is quite the sight. Anywho

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Quoting Down The Sun: Well, atleast you went into the game with your head on correctly. Cheers. ;)

As for trying to receive a little hate. I find it rather easy, even my own best friends hate me. I'm an incredible ******* and a bleak snob to almost everyone. Because society sucks balls. I used to be such a knowitall when I was younger, but now when someone I know asks me an important question or request for modest intellectual input on an idea or opinion.. I say nothing, they deserve silence. For asking so many *** **** questions all the time, and about what kind of music I listen to to? The sheer nerve of those pricks.

Yeah, I tend to not give two snaps about when people do the exact same thing to me. I also tend to not speak in a classroom setting. Oh, wait, I am supposed to ignore this part.

Quoted post:
**** what I just said, just go kick a group of random people in the shins. If they don't hate you afterwards for that, then you must be a Gay Jesus. :cool:

Its funny that you say that... my nickname in high school used to be Jesus. I even went around as Jesus in the school the whole day as Jesus on Halloween. Oh, those were good times. If I had any of me that were actually normal, I would post some..... Heh... I have some pretty scary ones at that.

Quoted post: Hmm.. Beard envy. Afraid I'm a victim of that too, Slade. His beard is quite the sight. Anywho

Ive had facial hair for a long time, and let me tell you, its not fun at all. Its too much work to have to shave every now and again, thats why I have a beard. I think I had a good amount of chin hair when I was late 14.

Please, please, it is nothing to be envying.[/COLOR]

Posted by Tyler Durden

Well, ever since I got out of the military I've just kept up with the daily routine of shaving. Odd thing is, I only dry shave and with no after shave lotions or rubs. I hate that smelly ****. Every once in a while I'll grow a chinstrip to change it up a bit.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ahh... now, you see... I have come up with a theory. There is no person on earth, under the age of 40, that can possibly pull off a mustache all by itself.

It is not physically possible. I was thinking about if I have to shave for a job interview in the next few weeks, I was thinking about just leaving myself with the mustache for a day or two for shits and giggles... but I would rather have my beard grow out all summer and see how long it gets... that and my hair. I need to get that back to the length it used to be.

Heh.. I need to invest in an electric shaver because I go through around two or three razors (because our family is poor and we have to buy the real cheap junk) AFTER I have already took scissors to it and weakened the hair's defenses.

Dry Shaving? ****. That would kill me.[/COLOR]

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yeah, dry shaving would kill anyone. But I've been conditioned to it for a few years now.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Man, you must have a face of steel, or, leather, or, uh... some other kind of resistance to cutting.

Gah! Cut! Used to knock out short trees in your way! Base attack is 50!

Snap... Many things just remind of Pokemon... or the Simpsons... Most of the time I can bring up a quote from the simpsons in everyday conversation.[/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

If it makes you feel better, tmnt, I think that people that try to use their sexuality as an identity are living shallow pathetic lives. Got nothing against gays per se, just think its retarded to be like WOO RAINBOWS **** YEAH rather than just be a real person.

otherwise nice pics!

Quoted post: Yeah, dry shaving would kill anyone. But I've been conditioned to it for a few years now.

Same. I can't remember the last time I cut myself either.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;571996]Same. I can't remember the last time I cut myself either.

Did someone say "cutter", swear I thought I heard someone say "cutter". Vamp', is there something you'd like to talk about?

Posted by nich

Quoting TMNT Freak: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ahh... now, you see... I have come up with a theory. There is no person on earth, under the age of 40, that can possibly pull off a mustache all by itself.

It is not physically possible. [/COLOR]

You are wrong, sir. A friend of mine, who is 18 years old, pulls off a moustache better than anyone I have ever met. He can grow some serious hair. Of course, I cannot prove this so you'll have to take my word for it.

Also, I dig your cheerful style.

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Lord of Spam: If it makes you feel better, tmnt, I think that people that try to use their sexuality as an identity are living shallow pathetic lives. Got nothing against gays per se, just think its retarded to be like WOO RAINBOWS **** YEAH rather than just be a real person.

otherwise nice pics!

Heh.. well.. thanks I feel so much better now that someone has said something negative. Too much positive is just not a good thing. Its like when you see those people that always have this big smile on their face... kind of like this :-D and then, well, you wonder what they would look like high. Or, that just might be my friends and I.

Quoting Down The Sun: Did someone say "cutter", swear I thought I heard someone say "cutter". Vamp', is there something you'd like to talk about?

I distinctly heard the words 'cutter' and I dontthink anyone was talking about Kirby.... :D

Quoting nich: You are wrong, sir. A friend of mine, who is 18 years old, pulls off a moustache better than anyone I have ever met. He can grow some serious hair. Of course, I cannot prove this so you'll have to take my word for it.

Also, I dig your cheerful style.

Great... I have to live on words alone... my insides are twisting and turning as we speak out of the sheer agony to which my eyes will never behold.

Heh... Its amazing of how cheerful I may appear, whilst typing, and my demeanor, yes, also cheerful, but, my visage. You will hardly ever see me smile. I have to find a really good reason to smile.... and there really isnt anything that deserves the smilie factor.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=TMNT Freak;572015][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=DarkOrange]I distinctly heard the words 'cutter' and I dontthink anyone was talking about Kirby.... :D [/COLOR][/FONT]

Hahaha..

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hmm.. back on topic a little bit... my hair has gone through many stages... lets look at them now.

Lets see.. this was when I was 15, just about to be 16:
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/Old%20Pictures/day-4.jpg[/IMG]

Then, after a while, it ended up turning into this:
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/Old%20Pictures/oz3.jpg[/IMG]

Then, it went into this:
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/Old%20Pictures/OldHair.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/Old%20Pictures/svensmirk.jpg[/IMG]

Hmm.. then I dont know what I was thinking when I went into this phase:
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/Old%20Pictures/Sven03.jpg[/IMG]

Eh... then I guess I tried to fix my hair...:
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/Old%20Pictures/Sven5.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, Definitely Blonde isnt my thing:
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/Old%20Pictures/PinkShirt2.jpg[/IMG]

I got to fixing it in the middle of the summer, as well as getting some new clothes:
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/Goth6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/Goth.jpg[/IMG]

I finally got it right back to where it was in college last semester:
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/MeandNinja.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/JessandMe.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, and here I am this semester again with the shorter hair:
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/JessTaraSteve.jpg[/IMG]

Damn, looking back at these, I realize that I was such a fuckup.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting TMNT Freak: [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Heh.. well.. thanks I feel so much better now that someone has said something negative. Too much positive is just not a good thing. Its like when you see those people that always have this big smile on their face... kind of like this :-D and then, well, you wonder what they would look like high. Or, that just might be my friends and I.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

Actually, I didnt even notice anything gay until you saw a bit of rainbow in the 3rd pic, and even then that doesnt really scream gay. I just felt like giving some hate since it was requested:(

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][quote]Actually, I didnt even notice anything gay until you saw a bit of rainbow in the 3rd pic, and even then that doesnt really scream gay.

Blast! you found out! Who Told you!???

You must be silenced! SILENCED!!![/COLOR]

Quoted post: and even then that doesnt really scream gay.

... Yes it does.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]An image cannot scream out anything. Ive cast Silence on them all.

I dont know how long this could last... I'm casting Regen....[/COLOR]

Posted by Slade

Wow, that picture of you with blonde hair is scary. It probably wouldn't have that effect if it wasn't for the shirt, too. And I imagine your nickname was Jesus right around the time of the third pic down. You look quite christly there.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Quoting Slade: Wow, that picture of you with blonde hair is scary. It probably wouldn't have that effect if it wasn't for the shirt, too. And I imagine your nickname was Jesus right around the time of the third pic down. You look quite christly there.

Ahh.. yes. I did have the nickname of Jesus during my Junior year, and part of my Senior year. I was actually dressed as Jesus for Halloween that year, and I was walking around the school in my costume the whole day. It was pretty sweet. I am wondering if I still have that costume laying around at home.....

Oh snap if you think that picture is scary... Yeah.. this site is not ready for anything else that i have.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: An image cannot scream out anything. Ive cast Silence on them all.

Gay magic isn't actually magic. It's just some fag twirling around, flapping his arms. That last picture screams massive queer.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hmm... I dont recall trying to use 'gay magic'... that, and I also never realized that status changing magic was gay in itself.

Are you talking about the image with me and the two girls? If so, that one was taken at like 2 in the friggin' morning. They were all jacked up and I was really tired... so it may look like I am pretty messed up.[/COLOR]

Posted by junior senior

who are you

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=TMNT Freak;572047][COLOR=DarkOrange]Yeah, Definitely Blonde isnt my thing:
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/Old%20Pictures/PinkShirt2.jpg[/IMG]

[/COLOR]

He's a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world..

Eh, I've gotten incredibly hammered and worn worse, far far worse'r forms of apparel.

Quoted post: Hmm... I dont recall trying to use 'gay magic'

Every magic you use is gay magic because you're gay. drr drr drr

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: ... Yes it does.

its kinda gay. not enough to make me automatically assume he likes it up the pooper, but suspicious.

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Junior Senior: who are you

Dude, I should be asking you the same thing, but I dont have to, just because you enjoy Bill and Ted. They kick ass, and their two movies have to be up on my top favorites.

Quoting Down The Sun:
Eh, I've gotten incredibly hammered and worn worse, far far worse'r forms of apparel.

Did that look a little bit like this?

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SteveSkirt.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SteveFrank2.jpg[/IMG]

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Every magic you use is gay magic because you're gay. drr drr drr

So, I take it that the only kind of magic you use is straight magic? and if Carlos Mencia would use any, then he would be using Mexican magic? If Rosa Parks decided to do magic to get that bus seat for herself, then she would be using Black Magic??[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Fate

I love those shoes.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Those shoes werent mine, those clothes werent mine, and I sure as hell am never wearing anything like that again. As you can see, there was alchohol involved that night. Alchohol and Brownies... because I was told to make them.

I do hope to earn a kilt sometime though, scotsman know how to rock it in those, and seeings how our Mascot here is the Fighting Scots, It only seems suitable.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: So, I take it that the only kind of magic you use is straight magic? and if Carlos Mencia would use any, then he would be using Mexican magic? If Rosa Parks decided to do magic to get that bus seat for herself, then she would be using Black Magic??

Don't be stupid.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]From what you say is true, Vampiro, then my response was also true, if not, then the validity of your first statement is not legitamate.[/COLOR]

That's not who it works. Nice try though, buddy.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Who it works? That doesnt make any sense at all. And you are trying to make it seem like I dont know what i am talking about...

But anyways, assuming the word is supposed to be how instead of who... then, well, oh great masterful lord, how does it work then?[/COLOR]

How, who, what, where, when, why. Whatever. Anywho/how/what/etc, if you're gay, you do gay magic. Which isn't actually magic, as I explained. Otherwise, it's just plain magic. Simple. Why you indulge me, however, I may never know.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Theres many more branches of magic besides just this so called 'gay magic' as you have so strangely brought up... There is Black Magic, White Magic, Time Magic, and Ying Yang Magic....

How can you neglect the other categories?[/COLOR]

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ahh... this thread needs to try to stay on topic... so.. uh.. well.. Hmm.. Oh, I guess.. an image! yes... this one will do:

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SteveHardcore.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]

I didn't. All that's done by normal people, it being plain magic. Fags can onl... etc, etc, etc.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]There is no clear distinction between gay and normal magic, the only thing that you are doing is just trying to make it into a metaphor that is symbolic of actually just trying to segregate humans by their sexuality preferences... and as you are doing this... it is working by stirring up emotions on the inside.

Well played, my friend.[/COLOR]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=TMNT Freak;572349][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=darkorange]Did that look a little bit like this?[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=darkorange][IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SteveSkirt.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/FONT]

Dude, wow. That is possibly the gayest ensemble I have ever witnessed.

Quoted post: There is no clear distinction between gay and normal magic, the only thing that you are doing is just trying to make it into a metaphor that is symbolic of actually just trying to segregate humans by their sexuality preferences... and as you are doing this... it is working by stirring up emotions on the inside.

Well played, my friend.

Wow, shut up.

Posted by netman

im jealous of your gloves :(

Posted by Fate

***, guys, everyone knows magicians in any RPG are total fags. :(

Vamp, I know you're not being serious, but do stop.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Quoting netman: im jealous of your gloves :(

you would be suprised on how often you would have to wash them, that is, if you wore them all the time. I am lucky to even put any of that stuff on at least once a week. :rolleyes:

Quoting Fate: ***, guys, everyone knows magicians in any RPG are total fags. :(

I beg to differ, just only in Defense to Final Fantasy Tactics. The Time Mage was the only one, im my opinion, that was worth anything. I get by just fine without any other ones.

The real power lies within. Or, just be a ninja. It seems like they are the ones that know whats up in the world of battle. :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Quoted post: Vamp, I know you're not being serious, but do stop.

Stop what?

Posted by Fate

I sensed he was taking offense to it, even if ever so slight. :/

Posted by Omni

He said he wanted people to hate him for being such a flaming homosexual faggot queer freak, so he was getting what he wanted.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I wasnt taking offense to anything.

I knew that there was no beef between us, it was just a playful arguement/debate thing, or something. [/COLOR]

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: He said he wanted people to hate him for being such a flaming homosexual faggot queer freak, so he was getting what he wanted.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Yeah, and now it is done and over with. It was fun whilst it lasted. Now lets all make sure that anytime after this is all actual pure hatred.:chainsaw: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Quoted post: I sensed he was taking offense to it, even if ever so slight. :/

Wow, typical woman. I wouldn't've said anything if I knew he was going to be offended.

Wai-

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Heh Heh Heh... Men.

Men are such jag-offs. They clearly are. They are unintelligent and barbaric. I know from experience. And it sure as hell is funny.[/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

"Those shoes werent mine, those clothes werent mine, and I sure as hell am never wearing anything like that again. As you can see, there was alchohol involved that night. Alchohol and Brownies... because I was told to make them."

You like dick, you're wearing heels, and you cook when told to? You're a better woman than 9/10 of the girls in the world. Congrats.

I'd stick my dick in its pooper

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ok, I just noticed the pokemon sig. NOW i dislike you for real (4 reelz, even).

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Heh Heh heh... well then... I can just sense the love around here....

I have more images from Action Stock 2.0 here on campus, just a little thing where some friends of mine with Bands were playing in their basement, with drinking afterwards.

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/Chest.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SteveAmber.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SteveAshley.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SteveAshley2.jpg[/IMG]

This kid right here is one of my best friends up here. I love this guy.
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SteveLevi.jpg[/IMG]

She is my most favorite girl up here.
[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SteveMarissa.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]

Posted by Proto Man

Wow... long time no see man! Lookin good. :cool:

Quoting TMNT Freak:

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/SteveRainbow.jpg[/IMG]

My belt buckle! In fact, I am wearing that exact same belt buckle right now as I type.

Posted by Shade

I read three posts of this thread, and have one thing to add.

Day of Silence is the stupidest idea, EVER.

Posted by G-Sides

you remind me of john gourley

Posted by Fate

It's okay if a gay guy wears a rainbow Nintendo belt, not a straight one, Proto.

OH WAI--

Unless it really is just the buckle.

notice "belt buckle"?

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Quoting Proto Man: Wow... long time no see man! Lookin good. :cool:

My belt buckle! In fact, I am wearing that exact same belt buckle right now as I type.

Ah, hey man, it has been quite a long time there. How have you been holding up these days?

Hmm... Strange, It seems that they have made more than one of these so called 'belt buckles'. By the way, The belts I have with my Nintendo Buckle is Black. The rainbow thing was just some little strap that my Friend Kim told me to put in my loops around it.

Quoting Shade32: I read three posts of this thread, and have one thing to add.

I was thinking the same exact thing the first time I heard about it. Why the hell would someone shut up to support anything? That doesnt make sense at all, so what? ONe day out of the whole year that someone doesnt get violated with verbal abuse... big deal. There are still plenty of other days to get back at the person. :rolleyes: [/COLOR]

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting G-Sides: you remind me of john gourley

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I seemed to have skipped this post on accident... Who the hell is John Gourley?

I know after I post this I am just going to go to Wikipedia and look it up..

That, and I dont look that much like him.[/COLOR]

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting TMNT Freak: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Ah, hey man, it has been quite a long time there. How have you been holding up these days?

Hmm... Strange, It seems that they have made more than one of these so called 'belt buckles'. By the way, The belts I have with my Nintendo Buckle is Black. The rainbow thing was just some little strap that my Friend Kim told me to put in my loops around it.[/COLOR]

I've been doing alright. Yourself?

I actually bought my buckle off of ebay. I knew I had to have one as soon as I saw it. I too wear it on a black belt.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Psh.. Ebay... I found mine on [url]www.EBgames.com[/url] when I was getting some disks for my new Game Cube over the summer. Oddly enough, I know when I go home this weekend, this isnt going to be very fun at all. Theres not going to be anything to do, and then I wont have random picture opps at all.

Ebay. heh...[/COLOR]

Posted by Proto Man

Here we go...

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/Protodude/meagain.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting Shade32: I read three posts of this thread, and have one thing to add.

Agreed. Though I respect that, I just have to say that..Why keep quiet? If you're gay then be proud of it. YELL it to the World. The silence is sometimes what kills gays who don't stand up and defend for themselves! So I talked throughout the whole day. :D

Anyways, awsome pictures.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Proto Man: Here we go...

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/Protodude/meagain.jpg[/IMG]

haha, dude, you look like the best nerd stereotype to have ever lived. and I mean that in a totally serious way. rock on!