More Rumors FFXIII on 360

Posted by Random

http://www.oxm.co.uk/news/role_playing_games/is_final_fantasy_xiii_coming_to_360

I find it pretty interesting.. Its not garunteeing that it'll be out on the 360 but it would seem that Square-Enix is hinting around at it. This would be more to Square-Enix's benefit especially in the US and Europe where 360 sales dominate over the Playstation 3, where they'd be able to sell more games to more users. They'd get a lot more software sales than if they had it as a Playstation 3 exclusive.. Of course this would hurt Sonys Playstation 3 sales as one of their larger titles over the years has perhaps found a second lover.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah... you can pretty much guarantee a FFXIII title on the 360. It won't be the same game (main game) as the PS3, but it will be a "Fabula Nova Crystallis" spin-off, in which there is already two. I'd bet a lot of money on it.

Posted by Viro

Well, even Game Informer has all but confirmed it, but as far as I can tell, that one's got bells attached to it. It's almost guaranteed 'Enix'll release it for the 360, they've already shown some quick support for the console already, even if, perhaps, it's merely out of intrigue.

Plus, they're leaving money on the table otherwise. If cell phones are getting a FFXIII game, the 360 will too.

Posted by Cloud 9

Why would u bother buying Sony if u can play FF and GTA on the Box. I don't know about u but I think I'd rather save a few bucks and get the system with all the good games.

Quoted post: Why would u bother buying Sony if u can play FF and GTA on the Box.

It won't be the same FF game.