ZOMG!! AN AVATAR I MADE ONCE!! (and used)

Posted by Omni

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/FreddiePainting2.png[/IMG]

LOL I MADE THIS WITH MSPAINT!!

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah, I already told you I liked that one.

Posted by Tyler Durden

What'd you do.. crop and paste? Add a little border in? Anywho, let's all talk about how much RS' avatar looks like he just managed it by rubbing his cock in paint and brutalizing the canvas like a savage ape.

Edit: I so sowwy, PHM. You dids a good job with it.

Posted by Omni

Haha, I found really good stock images, so it was easy to do. Still, amazing what I can do with a little copy and paste. It's light years ahead of what Roger can do with Photoshop.

Posted by Roger Smith

I like the drawing of Freddy that you used.

FYI SG, paint on cock feels good, you should try it next time your ****ing your husband.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I would.. but he left me, for you.

BURN!

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Down The Sun: I would.. but he left me, for you.

BURN!

So, your life mate left you....for me? *** that's ****ing awsome.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hope you two get along real well, RS. Because, you'll be raising syphilis together.

Almost like 'Raising Arizona', except there won't be any Nicholas Cage involvement or any quirky skits about stealing babies. Just two faggoty rainbows in the dark, dying from sexually transmitted madness.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Down The Sun: Almost like 'Raising Arizona', except there won't be any Nicholas Cage involvement or any quirky skits about stealing babies. Just two faggoty [U]rainbows in the dark[/u], dying from sexually transmitted madness.

Is that what that Dio song is about?

Posted by Tyler Durden

No, I forget what the song is actually about. Best guess, a woman.

Rainbow In The Dark

When there's lightning - it always brings me down
Cause it's free and I see that it's me
Who's lost and never found
I cry for magic - I feel it dancing in the light
But it was cold - I lost my hold
To the shadows of the night

There's no sign of the morning coming
You've been left on your own
Like a Rainbow in the Dark

Do your demons - do they ever let you go
When you've tried - do they hide -deep inside
Is it someone that you know
You're a picture - just an image caught in time
We're a lie - you and I
We're words without a rhyme

When there's lightning - it always brings me down
Cause it's free and I see that it's me
Who's lost and never found
Feel the magic -feel it dancing in the air
But it's fear - and you'll hear
It calling you beware

There's no sight of the day

Edit: I only impose that it refers to homosexual tones, because a friend and I nicknamed one of our friends "Rainbow In The Dark", for two reasons. One being apparent, the other; he's an extremely dark token black guy.

Posted by Roger Smith

BACK TO HOW AWSOME PHM'S AVATAR IS.

Also SG, you admit your partner had syphilis yet you continued to **** him? ****, pretty hardcore ya?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Only following in Hitler's footsteps. Yet, hardcore died with Hitler?! :(

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'm dropping my two cents worth in the fountain.

It doesnt look too bad. It doesnt appeal to me at all, but, its still not too bad. I know I sure as hell cant do any better.[/COLOR]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=TMNT Freak;571994][COLOR=darkorange]I know I sure as hell cant do any better.[/COLOR]
Says the guy with Creative Rainbow Control. :cool:

If I remember right, PHM stated that that avatar was a skilled cut 'n' paste job. Amirite?

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Down The Sun: Says the guy with Creative Rainbow Control. :cool:

If I remember right, PHM stated that that avatar was a skilled cut 'n' paste job. Amirite?

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]If I recall,I do the same cut and paste activities as every other schmuck out there.

As for colorful rainbows... psh. You cant control a whole spectrum of light.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yeah you can son, haven't you ever trapped one with the garden hose?

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]NO, I havent.

I once tried to grab it right out of the air with my hands, but it was too fast for me. It would taunt me and kind of sit on the back of my hand and then jump back to the window sill.... THe cheeky little bastard.[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

Yeah, it's a cut and paste job.

Anyway, I'm surprised that you don't like it, TNMT, since it's Freddie Mercury. You know who that is, right?

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]No, I dont know who that is. Freddie Mercury... nope doesnt ring a bell.

My friends from high school tell me that I am an uncultured fuck. I havent a clue what goes on with anyone or anything that isnt around me.[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Mercury

The greatest gay entertainer of all time. No contest. Also, the greatest singer of all time. No contest.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hmm.. I am glad i know this information now.

I can go about my daily business fully confident that I know a gay person that is actually better than me.[/COLOR]

Posted by netman

hey thats a neat avatar pretty hate machine i thought it was pretty cool :cool:

Next time draw freehand

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=netman;572226]hey thats a neat avatar pretty hate machine i thought it was pretty cool :cool:

Next time draw freeball

Pervert..

And PHM, Jesus was the greatest entertainer of all time. Why else would he go to such extremes to impress the crowd, such as getting nailed to a cross?

Posted by Omni

I said greatest gay entertainer. I don't think Jesus was gay.

Also, I can't draw for ****.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Dude, everyone can draw. Even the cavemen from those Geico commercials.

Posted by mis0

It's so easy, a PHM could do it!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Misoxeny;572294]It's so easy, a PHM could do it!

Har har.. ****in' har!
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice shot, Ms. 'xeny.

Posted by Omni

Actually, I suck at it. I can do it, I just don't guarantee anything good will come of it.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Oh, right.. and because I said to myself "TMNT, You suck at drawing, neigh, life. You should just roll up and die." :rolleyes:

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/drawings/Michelangelo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/drawings/Eevee.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/drawings/Nick.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/SuperSven06/drawings/ToasterDog.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]