Sick off my ***, and this is oddly soothing.

Posted by S

http://leekspin.com/

/yawn

Posted by Roger Smith

Only hypochondriacs get sick yo. jk.

Posted by KoH

I'm just leaving it minimized as I surf the net. I find the music soothing. The actual animation ****es me off. Neato.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;571550]I'm just leaving it minimized as I surf the net. I find the music soothing. The actual animation ****es me off. Neato.

The music gave me a ****in' headache.. after 2 minutes of having it minimized while I surfed the nets.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Watching it for 6 seconds and not having any sound on my computer made me want to figure out what the hell she did to a Farfetch'd to steal its stick, and where the hell that Farfetch'd is now.[/COLOR]

Posted by Fate

I wondered what the hell that Farfetch'd was carrying. I was about 11 when I first saw that **** bird and wondered, "wtf is that green thing?"

Turns out it was a leek.
:(

Posted by Xenos

I demand to know the origins of this song.

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Fate: I wondered what the hell that Farfetch'd was carrying. I was about 11 when I first saw that **** bird and wondered, "wtf is that green thing?"

Turns out it was a leek.
:(

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]That would also explain on the Trading Card that one of its attacks is called Leek Slap :D[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I demand to know the origins of this song.

same. someone find it

Posted by inequity

Loituma's "Ievan Polkka"

Posted by Omni

Yeah, it's definitely weird, but I want to know what song it is, too.

Ninja'd, but apparently Inequity knows the song, so it's all good.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Down The Sun;571940]The music gave me a ****in' headache.. after 2 minutes of having it minimized while I surfed the nets.

Well I didn't keep it on for long. Just like... actually, it was more for 1 minute or so... Still a catchy song and I go back to it once in a while.

Posted by Omni

Haha, I'm downloading it now.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Great, now I feel left out because I dont have sound output.... :([/COLOR]

Posted by fates warning

Could no longer stand this after 10 minutes. was pretty soothing at first though....

Posted by Xenos

I left it on for thirty minutes and I was dissapointed that it was bed time and I had to turn it off.

... yeah.

Posted by Omni

Well, I posted it, so you can download it and play it anytime you want. Maybe I should get both of their albums and upload those.

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

~has no sound~ Sick here too. Ah but the idea of cramming that leek into her eye makes me feel so much better =)