Private Messages

Posted by TMNT Freak

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]At the top over here, it is telling me things like this:Welcome, TMNT Freak.
You last visited: Today at 10:25 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 5.

There is nothing in my inbox or sent folders, but it tells me that I have five stored. I cant seem to figure out how to either get rid of these stored messages, or if that is just some kind of error.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Tyler Durden

Try clicking the "Empty Folder" link, located just above your storage bar. Do so for both Sent and Received message folders.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Yeah, thats what I had done initially, but nothing happened. Those messages that are there are probably like 2 years old... Maybe this is why one should not have a leave of absence for such a period of time.[/COLOR]

Posted by Tyler Durden

Eh, I was gone for two.. three years. Cleared all of my messages out just fine.

Posted by Omni

He doesn't know how to go to the different folders, I bet. Those are probably copies of sent messages in his outbox.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Look at da 'Jump to Folder' option!

Posted by KoH

Holy ****, I had 174 PMs. ****ing waste of space. Btw, the rest of the PMs are in the sent folder, if you haven't figured it out by now.

Posted by Omni

I said that way before. Way to repeat me.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]The 'Jump to Folder' option has only two options, Sent Items, and Inbox. Both of them state they have Zero items in them, and this was even before i have cleared them. I am just going to have to learn to ignore it...[/COLOR]

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: He doesn't know how to go to the different folders, I bet. Those are probably copies of sent messages in his outbox.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Outbox, eh? please, tell me more of how to enter this 'Outbox'. I have clicked on everything in the page. I should have fixed it by now.:rolleyes: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now it *might* be fixed!!

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ahh.... yes... it is fixed. Thank you.

Mucho gracias.

Merci.

So on and so forth. :D[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Huh, 297... I should clear it out. OR LOOK BACK ON THE GOOOOD TIIIIIMES

Posted by Omni

Post them if they're funny.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I've probably already cleared out the funny ones. I've been deleting one or two at a time for a loooong time because I'm lazy and it seems like less work at the time.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Post any that include Roger Smith trying to solicit sex.. Aka, whoring banners.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;571554]I said that way before. Way to repeat me.

Yes but no one cares about you.

You two... are gay lovers.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Only when I'm with you.. But wait, you always decide to be the receiver!