Current Affairs shows vs Emo

Posted by Arwon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUGYe3Ly0jE

Wow.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I forgot how stupid "emos" sounds.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Hahaha oh man that's hilarious. I swear people will blame anything to avoid taking responsibility for their child's actions, even if going against a "subculture" like this one is essentially beating a dead horse. If this were, say, twenty years in the future I have a feeling the same people following the "emo" or scene trends would latch onto whatever other subculture at the time that justifies their weakness. It's not really about being anything.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;571214]I forgot how stupid "emos" sounds.

It reminds you of how stupid it sounds because Brits were saying it.

Posted by Slade

Gotta love those old folks.

"Make sure your children's friends are doing the nice things that young people do."

Young people don't do nice things. That's what defines us.

Posted by Arwon

Quoting KoH: It reminds you of how stupid it sounds because Brits were saying it.

Australian actually.

Which is probably worse.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I don't find this funny, not one *** **** bit.. It's pretty ****ing sad, Emos have to die to be nationally recognized in the news media.

*Chuckles*

Edit: Hey Vamp', isn't your hair "jet black"?

does it count if it's natural?

Posted by Tyler Durden

I don't know.. let's see a picture.

Posted by Neon--Love--x

great now cause people have black hair, wear skinny jeans and black tops. they will be looked at as emos.

also if people down the street see you in your "emo" clothes. they will then think you hurt yourself, you are thinking about suicide and are a bad person.

pfffffffffttttttttt.

thanks today tonight.

not every one hurts themselfs etc.

emos whatever...arnt the only people who hurt themselves or are going to commit suicide. anybody thinks about it if they do..

geeez.

Quoted post: great now cause people have black hair, wear skinny jeans and black tops. they will be looked at as emos.

also if people down the street see you in your "emo" clothes. they will then think you hurt yourself, you are thinking about suicide and are a bad person.

... maybe if you live in Australia where this aired. Here you're still only seen as an idiot.