Pocket NES

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I am not really sure whether to get a NES or not, or whether to get one of [url=http://www.xploder.net/?s=51_9d661ce0-a6be-49b9-beb3-56dacd56fe16&a=products&id=86&c=]these.[/url] I think it would be handy to be able to take it anywhere and it has the bonus of been able to play USA, Europe and Japanese games. Also it's less likely to break down. [/COLOR]

Posted by bazariah

why not get both?

just so you know though, games stick out of the back of those pocket fami's quite a bit

if you just wanna play american/euro region games though pick up a standard nes and i can perform the conversion

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I can't really afford to get both but I might get one of these.[/COLOR]

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting bazariah: why not get both?

just so you know though, games stick out of the back of those pocket fami's quite a bit

if you just wanna play american/euro region games though pick up a standard nes and i can perform the conversion

And if you want to play Japanese games, just pick up a copy of Gyromite.

Anyhow I have never seen that one before... it's the most streamlined of all the portable NES's I have seen. I probably wouldn't buy it though because I only buy Nintendo products.