YOUR VIDEO GAME CONSOLE COLLECTION

Posted by Angerion the Brave

List all the consoles you have as well as other factoids like what you do and do not like about them and what your favourite games for each are.

INTELLIVISON 6 - This was the first console I ever played and I still love it. With games like Dungeons & Dragons Treasure of Tarmin, Burger Time, Donkey Kong, Frogger, Q-Bert, Snafu, Triple Action this console is a blast. I have some games for it that you can't find on any compilation pack, they're just too obscure.

NES - Despite fact I didn't acctually get one until early 2000, I use to rent one all the time as a kid and struggle through the games. I play those games now and wonder how come I had so much trouble. I also have a nice collection for a late starter with games like Zelda, Metroid, Ninja AME Gaiden II, Blades of Steel, Kirbys Adventure, Metal Gear, Contra, dragon Warrior, Final fantasy and Star Tropics to name a few

SNES - My baby, I love the SNES. Some of my best gaming years were on this console and it has my second largest library of games. I have many of the classics (FF2,3 and MQ, SoM, KI, Super Metroid) and several obscure titles (Cool Spot, Smart Ball, Lagoon, Mario's Time Machine). Sadly I lost my Mario RPG, but in the gain of a Soul Blazer. The rarest and most valuable game I have is a partially translated BETA version of Super Street Fighter II The New Challengers.

N64 - Ah the N64, although it did have the power of its competetors it still charmed me with its smooth controler and great games. Its the games like Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, Super Mario 64, Top Gear Rally, Flying Dragon, Smash bros that will make it immortal.

GAME CUBE - The game cube somehow managed to boast my largest library of games (at 85) and only select few are acctually bad. I still say it has one of the greatest controlers ever made (asside from the perfectly simple SNES ones)

Wii - Though its game selection is slow in coming, the Wii games are still highly addictive. Sometimes the motion sensor jerks out on you and you'll mess up a shot but that's all part of the fun allowing your buddies to mock you personally and not just your game skills.

DREAMCAST - A side note of gaming history but it has its great points. Asside from being the design that Microsoft took most of their Xbox feeling and consepts from it had some of the best fighting games ever on it.

PLAYSTATION 1X - The home of RPGS. Asside from the controler more or less being a SNES controler with wings, it had alot of really good games on it but it also had many of the worst games too.

PLAYSTATION 2 - Still the home of RPGs, PS2 is a great console for RPGs and fighting games.

XBOX - Despite its excessive (and unbalanced) weight, the controller is perfect for FPS game play. Its RPG games would be better if they took the time to finish them or at least remove the grainy lo-res internet gaming look from them.

GAMEBOY
GAMEBOY COLOR
GAMEBOY ADVANCED
NINTENDO DS
PSP
PC

Posted by Random

What I own now:

-Sega Genesis
-Sega Dreamcast
-Sony PSone (Occasionally put in Final Fantasy Tactics or BOF III)
-Nintendo 64
-XBox 360 (Where I spend most of my time)
-Original Gameboy

What i've owned:

-Atari
-NES
-SNES
-Nintendo 64
-Gameboy
-Gameboy pocket
-Gameboy Color
-Gameboy Advance
-Gameboy Advance SP (By this time I was agrivated with Nintendo)
-Sega Genesis (Perhaps my all time fav console..)
-Sega Gamegear
-Sega Saturn (Gayyy)
-Sega Dreamcast
-Sony Playstation
-Sony Playstation 2 (I felt like I wasted money on this...)
-Microsoft XBox
-Microsoft XBox 360

Posted by shoto

:chainsaw:
gameboy classic
gameboy color
gameboy advance
gameboy advance SP
nintendo DS
sega genesis handheld
xbox
ps2 slim
xbox360
nintendo Wii
nintendo gamecube
nintendo 64

Posted by mis0

I don't play games often anymore, so most of these are in my closet, boxed up:

NES - everyone has one. It's a mandatory classic really. At one point, my siblings and I had over 100 games for it.

Playstation One - Metal Gear Solid and Gran Turismo were great ways to waste afternoons all of those years ago.

Virtual Boy - The migraine helmet! Well, for the weak anyway. I was intruiged by it, and I swapped something for it a few years ago. I bought a new game for the VB but I've misplaced the battery cube for it so there's no playing it right now.

Playstation 2 Slim - Bought it mainly for GT4, I have the GT racing wheel, etc. Great for a car freak to waste time with. Other than that, I haven't played too many games with it.

Neo Geo Pocket Color - 16bit handheld from SNK, lots of weird titles, that in 1999 were quite different than the normal stuff you'd see on a Gameboy. I think it's unique (too much so to get rid of) and games like Faselei and King of Fighters are genuinely fun, even if they're a bit wacky.

Gameboys - I have several - last I checked I still have my old Pocket and an Advance. I also still have the camera and printer - both working too.

Gamecube - gathering dust in my closet. Haven't touched it in a year.

Everything else I've sold or given away over the last year or two. That includes:

- Atari 2600
- N64
- Nintendo DS
- Game Boy Color
- Sega Genisis

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Lets see if I can remember:

Intelevision: Shark! Shark!, SNafu, Dungeons and Dragons (I think thats what it is)... Fun games I liked to play. I believe it is packed away at my dad's house somewhere. I might need to dig it out.

NES: Man, I got a hell of alot of games for this. My only working controller (because for some reason one of them has disappeared... :() is my NES Advantage, but its still pretty rad.

SNES: The least played out of all of my systems. I think I played my games for it one too many times...

N64: I have two of these, because my friend Walter gave me one. I enjoy this system on my breaks at home when i dont take my Game Cube with me.

Game Cube:ahh.. the most played out of all of my systems. usually I am using my Game Boy Player to play Pokemon so I dont waste batteries.... that, and I have games I still havent beaten yet, but I purchased for it. lol

PSX: I have it sitting right here in my dorm, but i havent hooked it up to play Tenchu: Stealth Assassins or Final Fantasy Tactics (and beat it for like the 6th time again... lol) yet... probably the only reason I have the system is for those two games.

GB, GBP, GBC, GBA: Yeah, I have all four of those.... but I think my brother stole my Pocket and my Pokemon Pinball game... :(

I have plenty of PS2 games, but I dont have the system. I cant seem to part with them, because I love them too much... thats something I hope to obtain here in the near future, that and a DS, but until then, I am just going to leech off of my roomate's PS2 lol
[/COLOR]

Posted by TheSorrow

What I Own Now
Xbox
Xbox 360
Wii
PS2
PS3
Gameboy Advanced SP
Playstation

Posted by veritas

What I own now
Ps2
ps1
xbox

I used to own a bunch of gameboy stuff like the pocket, color, advance, and an sp but traded it all. Used to have a psp and a gamecube as well.

Posted by Last Fog

Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
PS2
Gamecube
Xbox 360
Nintendo DS

I sold my PS2 and will get rid of my gamecube when I eventually get a Wii (assuming it ever gets any good games, I'm skeptical of that)

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Nintendo:
NES
SNES
N64
GAMECUBE (Panasonic Q)
Wii
Virtual Boy
GameBoy
GameBoy Color
GameBoy Advance
GameBoy Advance SP
DS
DSi

Sega:
Genesis/32X/SegaCD
Saturn
Dreamcast
Game Gear

Xbox
Xbox 360

Turbografx-CD
Turbo Express

Atari 2600
CD-i
3DO
Commodore64
ps2

Posted by Unite

Sony:

Playstation
PSONE Japanese model
PS2 Japanese model
PS2 American model
PS3
PSP

Nintendo:

NES (don't own anymore)
GC
Game boy Japanese model
Game boy advance sp
Wii
DS

Sega:

Sega Gensis
Game Gear japanese one

Microsoft:

Xbox360

Posted by G-Sides

snes
n64
ps1
ps2
dreamcast
xbox
gamecube
xbox 360
psp
ds
gameboy orig [the fat gray one]
gameboy color
gameboy advanced

all of them work except for the gameboy, which is in pieces in a box somewhere, and my n64.

Posted by Creedence

Own:
Snes- best system ever invented in my opinion. Super Metriod, Yoshis Island and MMX 1-3 are and will always be my favoritest games ever.

Atari 2600- It's so pretty it makes me want to cry, but I can't get my hands on pong. >.<

N64- WORMS!!!!!!, MegaMan 64, Knife Edge,and Star Fox 64 was like the best games ever for it.

PSX- Digimon World and Legend of Dragoon. Nuff said.

GCN- Got it before Xbox and PS2, needs more shooters but the good ones were Metroid Prime 1 and 2.

Xbox 360- Second bestest system ever,but the Snes tops it in every way, the snes was prefection.

Windows ME- Crappiest most unstable OS ever.

Windows XP Dimension E510 Customized- dang proud of this, afte having the piece of **** ME for so long, this thing costed over 1000 dollars but it was worth every penny.

Have had:
Atari 2600
Nes
Snes
N64
PSX
GCN
PS2
Xbox
Xbox 360
Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
PSP
Windows 95
Windows ME
Windows XP Dimension E510 Customized

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Odyssey2
Atari 2600
NES (x2, both work one just works better)
SNES
Sega Genesis 3
N64
PS2
Xbox 360
PSP
Sega Game Gear

Posted by Colonel

NES, SNES, N64. Gamecube, Wii

Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, Gameboy Advanced SP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS lite.

Almost a PS2

Posted by Baco

I have atari 2600 woody, atari jaguar,turbo graphx 16, 3DO, NES,SNES,N64,nintendo Gamecube ,sega saturn,sega megadrive,mega CD,sega dreamcast,PS1,PS2,Xbox,Xbox 360, (think thats all?) I want neogeo AES + noegeo cd, & a few other systems,

Posted by Baco

wow ,I learn something every day, whats a Genisis 3?

Posted by coromoro

I'm totally gonna post in this thread.

Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
Game Boy Advance SP
Nintendo DS

NES
SNES
N64
GameCube
Wii

PS2
Xbox 360

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Intellivision

GBA SP
DS

NES
N64
Gamecube

PS1
PS2

Xbox 360

Posted by ExoXile

Nintendo Wii
Nintendo DS
Original PlayStation, for those FFVII/FFVIII moments.

Oh, and SNES.
And NES!

Posted by Stalolin

gb
gbc
gba
gba sp

ds

nes
snes
n64
gc
wii

game gear
genesis
sega cd
32x

psp
ps
ps2

xbox

atari

Posted by Panic!

What I currently own:
Nintendo Wii
Sony PlayStation 2
Nintendo GameCube
Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP

What I have had in the past:
Sega
Sega Genesis
Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Nintendo GameBoy Color
Nintendo DS
Sony PlayStation
Sony PSX (when my PS1 broke)
GameGear (who even made that? I think it was Sega..)
Microsoft Xbox
Nintendo 64

Posted by Nataki

I don't have very many consoles...but they're fun!
()= # of games

GameBoy Advance SP (20)
GameCube (9)
Nintendo DS (19)
Sega Genesis (13?)

See, told you

Posted by Apathetic

gb
gbc
gba (mom dropped into ocean)
gba sp
ds