Why the PS3 is the best: BALLIN

Posted by Poco

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zqr1r9jIU0s&mode=user&search=

it straight ballin you just think that you baby wiis drunk fratboys wit yo haloz and ****.

PSTRIPLE

POCO SIGNIN OUT

YINGCHITTAYING.

Posted by Linko_16

I can't even watch this.

Posted by Bebop

I dont have the stomach for this.

Posted by Linkman

I couldn't bring myself to watch it all. I can't understand him, but if I did, I'm sure I'd disagree.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

watched it all. I lol'd

Posted by Poco

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: watched it all. I lol'd

it's hilarious as hell. Did you see the "I'm loaded i aint even gonna pick that **** up"

and the video responses from the nerds who coming to the aid of nintendo-san or whatever. Proves that nintendo fanboys are the fanatical christians of the VG world.

Posted by Last Fog

I love this SOOO much. Watch his first one though, it's even funnier.

What's equally amusing as well as frustrating is the load of idiots making video responses not realizing this whole thing IS A ****ING JOKE. Honestly, 99% of feedback is negative. How dense could you be. I'd love to meet this kid.

Posted by Viro

Well, I didn't [want to] watch it, but i'm sure i'd disagree aswell. I will admit, real or not (apparently not, right?), it's an excellent way to get some attention.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Poco;571292]Proves that nintendo fanboys are the fanatical christians of the VG world.

Lemme tell you about who the fanatics are. The amount of bulls[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it you have to put up with just for being a fan of, lets face it, a d[COLOR=lightgreen]a[/COLOR]mn good games company is f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking absurd.

I work with 20+ year olds in a VIDEOGAMES company and I can't even mind my own business and play F-Zero in my breaks without hearing about how Nintendo sucks. But say you don't have a 360 and you get crucified and branded a fanboy.
I hear about how people are stupid for making fun of Sony for the past 2 years when these same people had no problem b[COLOR=lightgreen]i[/COLOR]tching about Nintendo for the last 15.
The other day someone brought up the water drinking competition where a woman died trying to win a Wii for her kids, when someone else asked why she didn't just buy one. I was told to get off my "Nintendo high horse" because, I s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it you not, I said the system was OUT OF STOCK SO SOON AFTER LAUNCH. This was right after a conversation about what games I'm going to get with my 360.

And the best part? They shut the hell up when day after day a group of us get together to play Smash Bros at lunch and they get bored of their "mature" games like Fight Night 3 after a couple of rounds. Not only hadn't they played Smash, but they hadn't even heard of it, yet they're awfully quick to make a lot of judgements about the company behind it.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Speedfreak: Lemme tell you about who the fanatics are. The amount of bulls[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it you have to put up with just for being a fan of, lets face it, a d[COLOR=lightgreen]a[/COLOR]mn good games company is f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking absurd.

I work with 20+ year olds in a VIDEOGAMES company and I can't even mind my own business and play F-Zero in my breaks without hearing about how Nintendo sucks. But say you don't have a 360 and you get crucified and branded a fanboy.
I hear about how people are stupid for making fun of Sony for the past 2 years when these same people had no problem b[COLOR=lightgreen]i[/COLOR]tching about Nintendo for the last 15.
The other day someone brought up the water drinking competition where a woman died trying to win a Wii for her kids, when someone else asked why she didn't just buy one. I was told to get off my "Nintendo high horse" because, I s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it you not, I said the system was OUT OF STOCK SO SOON AFTER LAUNCH. This was right after a conversation about what games I'm going to get with my 360.

And the best part? They shut the hell up when day after day a group of us get together to play Smash Bros at lunch and they get bored of their "mature" games like Fight Night 3 after a couple of rounds. Not only hadn't they played Smash, but they hadn't even heard of it, yet they're awfully quick to make a lot of judgements about the company behind it.

[URL=http://www.GlitterMaker.com/][IMG]http://9.UploadMirror.com/uploaded/4/726/glitter_maker_04_25_2007_16_49_33_16266.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Jesus, calm the hell down.You guys get so much flak because you have people named "Isiah Triforce Johnson" in your midst. You guys also can't not be faggots when playing a game like Smash Bros. because you have to have the top tier wavedashing faggot. Face it, Nintendo gamers are whiny virgins, babies, or pedophiles.

Posted by Drewboy64

yeah, I'm pretty sure chadwarden is joking about this.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Drewboy64: yeah, I'm pretty sure chadwarden is joking about this.

Yeah, notice how he never points out anything good about the PS3 or anything bad about the 360/Wii.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I just found it sad that I could actually understand him close to perfectly.

Posted by Crazy K

"PS Triple" I got a couple laughs out of that. I could understand him extremely well for some reason, I just did not care what he said.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Poco: and the video responses from the nerds who coming to the aid of nintendo-san or whatever. Proves that nintendo fanboys are the fanatical christians of the VG world.

You dont have to be a fanboy to find this guy annoying.

Posted by Arcadios

Since I am highly educated in black/hispanic culture I shall try to decipher this young man's audio....oh wai....this is beyond my expertize.
I can got this far: Mario and smoking weed along with Playstation triple...

Posted by Random

I couldn't stand to watch the whole thing. That guy is so annoying, it makes me want to go kill his future children.

Posted by Poco

[quote]This message has been deleted by Speedfreak. Reason: If you're going to be a git be popular and funny enough to pull it off. And never kid a kidder.

My post was a rebuttal to what you said.

???

Quoting Bebop: You dont have to be a fanboy to find this guy annoying.

you have to be the giant nerd virgin he targets to get angered/annoyed by him.Hell, the guy probably owns a wii.

Posted by Degeneration

He's a comedian, and a decent one at that. The replies his videos got were far more annoying than the videos themselves.