Super Powers

Posted by Bebop

Ok, rules.

1> Only 2 superpowers. Not 3. Not 4. Not 1. 2. Just 2.

2>They have to exist within the DC or Marvel universe. So no "lol the force like a jedi" crap. Want to throw ****? Telekinesis. Or "lol brolli his power is maximum". Use super strength.

3> One offensive one defensive. Super strength and super speed is offensive. Invisibility and breathing underwater is defensive. If your having trouble figuring out if a power is one of the other go with what it is mainly used for. e.g. Spidey's web slinging is offensive.

Ok Ill start.

The force and maximum.

Posted by veritas

Super strength and invisibility.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The Power Cosmic. That's one power, right?

Posted by Kit

Super Speed and Invisibility

Posted by Omni

Galactus' demigod powers that allow him to eat planets and stuff and Brainiac's ability to absorb all assimilate with all technology and information.

demig[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]d? Son, Galactus is all g[COLOR="White"]o[/COLOR]d and the most powerful being in the Marvel universe.

Posted by Omni

Oops, my bad. I haven't read those in forever. Still, those are the powers I want.

Yeah, the Power Cosmic rules.

Posted by Zeta

Teleportation and strength.

Can't pretty much any super power be used for offensive and defensive purposes?

Pretty much. Super speed is just as much defensive as it is offensive, as is spider-man's webs. Invisibility can be just as useful offensively as it can defensively also.

Posted by mis0

I WANT A SUPER-SAYIN GUNDAM WITH ALCHEMIST POWERS

Posted by Fate

Chameleon and psychic powers.

Posted by Bebop

Web slinging and self-healing.

Posted by mis0

Obviously you guys didn't grasp the nature of the awesomeness I just threw in you faces. HERE'S AN ILLUSTRATION:

[IMG]http://i17.tinypic.com/2qxuf0g.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Omni

[IMG]http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5812/misownedpj1.jpg[/IMG]

You forgot to include gender-warping powahz!

Posted by Oforia

The power to have more then 2 super powers.

Posted by Bebop

Shut up.

Posted by Oforia

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot this was supposed to be a serious thread. Do, go on...

Posted by Tyler Durden

Wolverine's impeccable healing factor, so's I can drink everyone under the table.. And Deadpool's comedic retort.

Posted by Ch

Invisibility and psychic powers, son.

Posted by Roger Smith

The power to be funny and good at photoshop.........AT THE SAME TIME.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]I would definitely have to go with Super Speed and Self Healing.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Quoted post: Down The Sun agrees: Not entirely true.. I whooped his *** in Ultimate Alliance.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Gah-Lak-Tus != Galactus. It's a fact that he was a considerably weaker version of Galactus. Plus, the Ultimate universe is so ****ed up.

Oh wait, Ultimate Alliance. **** sucks. Plus, wouldn't be the first time. Every time he comes to earth he gets his *** kicked because he's starving or some other lame pussy excuse.

Posted by Tyler Durden

What's worse, I beat his sorry *** with the Silver Surfer. Gayest herald of any demi-***, but with kickass powers. Amirite?

[quote=Roger Smith;571159]The power to be funny and good at photoshop.........AT THE SAME TIME.
That'd be super-impossible, even on your part.

Quoted post: What's worse, I beat his sorry *** with the Silver Surfer. Gayest herald of any demi-***, but with kickass powers. Amirite?

... Silver Surfer is awesome.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Surf' actually defeated the Hulk at one time, didn't he?

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;571248]... Silver Surfer is awesome.

With a name like Norrin Radd, I'd imagine so..

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Down The Sun:
That'd be super-impossible, even on your part.

That's why we have Super Powers thread:)

Posted by Speedfreak

Marvel and DC are totally queer. At least Dragonball ended.

Posted by The Judge

Telekinesis and teleporting.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Speedfreak: ......

Marvel and DC are totally queer. At least Dragonball ended.

It did? Good.

Posted by Pit

Not fair, spiderman has more than 2 powers. And when he was killed by Morlun and shed and was reborn, he even got more powers, you know, even stronger, night vision, spikes in his wrists, hear along his web, and is sticky all around his body, rather than his hands.

I'd have spiderman powers, cause web slinging looks fun. More fun than flying. Though a weakness in that would be lack of tall buildings.

don't you live in new york? problem solved.

Posted by Pit

what if i have to move

There's many cities with tall buildings. Plus, are we talking about modern spider-man, where his webs need to stick to things, or old-school spider-man where he could just throw them up at the sky and go about his merry way?

Posted by NeXidala

Telekinesis and Invisibility.

Posted by Arcadios

Flight and super speed.

Posted by fates warning

telekenisis and invisibilty.

although something involving fire would be cool as well.

Posted by Crazy K

The ability to fly and to be able to go invisible.

Posted by Oforia

You guys are lame.

While you are all doing your invisible telekinesis ****, I'm going to practice my hate skills.
[IMG]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3886/148240021hs7.jpg[/IMG]

Oh, and it would also be nice to have a woman's intuition.
[IMG]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6347/sossupersu3.jpg[/IMG]

He fails for looking like a purple KKK member. And for being a terrible, forgettable villain.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: There's many cities with tall buildings. Plus, are we talking about modern spider-man, where his webs need to stick to things, or old-school spider-man where he could just throw them up at the sky and go about his merry way?

New spiderman. Not the spiderman that could stop midair, and swing back up, not the one that defied every possible law of physics.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: He fails for looking like a purple KKK member.

Really? When I first saw him, that is what I immediately thought.

Quoted post: New spiderman. Not the spiderman that could stop midair, and swing back up, not the one that defied every possible law of physics.

You mean you wouldn't want to defy all those crazy laws of physics, and rather be stuck with a power that really only works in a big city?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Raptor;573262]It did? Good.

...that's it? Pussy.

As both my offensive and defensive power, it would be the willpower to constantly push myself beyond my limits, ever improving. I have no idea who in the Marvel or DC universes has that sort of power, it's not something I've seen any one character constantly do, but it has to be in there somewhere.

Posted by Fenris wolf

i would have the power to give myself other superpowers and be invinciable

Posted by Xero

I'll go for invisibility and...teleportation.

Posted by Omni

Quoting protosoul: i would have the power to give myself other superpowers and be invinciable

How about the power to spell and type correctly and the power to read threads? Those aren't DC/Marvel superpowers you picked. :grrr:

Posted by Fenris wolf

dang chill sorry i didnt have time to read everything i just scimmed and didnt rly read the first post and i type fast and miss letters and stuff when i type fast...ok then id have powers like the silversurfer and the human torch