How are you able to be here.(Computer and internet provider.

Posted by keyartist

Me I own an Acer laptop and use what singnals that pour into my computer.

Posted by junior senior

thinkpad x30 with help of ThinkVantage Access Connections

Posted by inequity

My Wii

Posted by Roger Smith

My custom desktop wireless.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

A homemade computer I MacGyvered out of a Wispstalk Cap, Fennel Seeds, Harrada, and Morning Glory Root Pulp.

M'Aiq provides my internet.

Posted by mis0

Back in highschool my friends and I made the "ghettop" out of a used, greasy pizza box and some old 586 craptop. My electronics teacher was not impressed with the lack of grounding, ghettofied taped up connections, and flimsy construction. It was the 1337est hax EVAR.

right now? Averatec laptop and WiFi.

Posted by Trigger

I usually use my laptop to access VGC these days, considering it's usually right beside my desktop monitor as I play a game. I <3 my laptop.

Posted by veritas

I use my hp pavilion to get on vgc. Its becoming slow and I want to get a new one

Posted by Skitzo Control

Compaq Presario Laptop, Pentium III (700 MHZ), 320 MB RAM, and, to top it all off, rockin' the People PC.:cool:

Posted by Omni

The library or my desktop computer. I have cable internet.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

five year-old dell desktop that's starting to slow down considerably, but I don't feel like putting any effort or time into fixing it.

Posted by Dexter

Usually my wireless laptop. Right now, however, I'm using the school's desktop computer.

Posted by Kit

Advent 3117 Desktop
NTL Home Broadband with Belkin Wireless adapter

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Sony FRV25 Laptop. Cable connection.

Posted by Sterling

Used to have a T1 connection PC, but my sister left her laptop here while she went to france for 3 months. So I'm using her MacBook at the moment, and it rawks. Oh yeah, WiFi.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I built my own PC and I can't even tell you what's in it, off-hand. About the only impressive thing is the massive amount of storage and the fact that the graphics card was top-spec two years ago.

I connect through Virgin Media's broadband service, because it was already installed when I arrived in the house.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

A piece of sh!t Dell Demension 3000, and Optimum Online is supplying me with my internets

Posted by ExoXile

My own little creation of a Desktop, it's truly awesome.

And cable, BitNet.

Posted by Xero

I'm using public desktops most of the time, but I'm buying myself a laptop this summer. I'll be able to post privately.

Posted by The Judge

Desktop, though I use my friend's computers often too.

Posted by Trigger

My super awesome 24mbps Internet connection.

Posted by Linkman

Computer: Compaq Presario Desktop PC: (Windows XP HE), (256 MBs RAM), (3.0 GHz Processor), (80 GB Harddrive)

Internet: AT&T Yahoo! DSL (100 Mbps)

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3

That's how I get here.